Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: WHERE IS AA2!  (Read 15554 times)

Offline General_alkos

WHERE IS AA2!
« on: Monday, November 02, 2020, 17:06:34 PM »
can I post something without moderation tedy-medy!

there are two assist admins left - tedy_medy and possesed (why and because of everything the other assist admins left)
players complain for months on pb..and there is no solution..
there are smarter than you assist admins, why not seek help from others when you don't know how to solve it ..and aa2 is dying and is over for everything.
P.S.
I am annoyed by your attitude (no one like me) ..

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: WHERE IS AA2!
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2020, 00:35:36 AM »
Those "smarter" people are welcome to step up and help the people on these forums.

And for the record, just so everyone can read it this time, I moderated you because I'm sick and tired of your hostile attitude towards the admin team and this project as a whole. If you don't like it here, you should leave.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2020, 03:00:52 AM »
a couple of people offered to help but you ignored them (normally people later went to other games and are no longer here).
and for the record I'm not against this project,everyone knows that!!
I am more against you and people like you who do not accept the suggestions of the whole community,who don’t play aa2 for years and decide everything in aa2..

did you wonder why the other assist admins left aa2, why 90% of the players left aa2 ..
Probably you should ask yourself, you are an assist admin..

I love you too

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2020, 05:53:17 AM »
a couple of people offered to help but you ignored them (normally people later went to other games and are no longer here).
I'd love to see where you think this happened. You can link to that/those place(s).
and for the record I'm not against this project,everyone knows that!!
I am more against you and people like you who do not accept the suggestions of the whole community,who don’t play aa2 for years and decide everything in aa2..
Without the people currently running it this project would be dead. If you don't like those people, then you're against the project. There is no other way of looking at this.
did you wonder why the other assist admins left aa2, why 90% of the players left aa2 ..
Probably you should ask yourself, you are an assist admin..
People left because they had other things to do in life. They moved on. It happens.

Although it sounds like you're trying to make it sounds like someone might have left because of me. And I find this incredibly offensive for multiple reasons.
For one, just because you've got some beef with me, doesn't mean someone else does as well.
And you seem to be overestimating my position here. I was in no position to "force people out". If someone didn't like me, they'd be able to do that to me rather than the other way around.

I'd like to give you another reality check here. Because it's clear you're living in some fantasy world.
  • The people who are or were involved with this project have done this out of their own free will. In their own free time. They expected nothing in return.
  • An off hand remark "I could do X or Y" is not a genuine offer to pour hundreds of hours into a project 99% of the time.
  • As people grow older, their priorities change. They move on. It's normal for any voluntary position.
  • You shitting on people who are providing you a free service does not help boost their motivation
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 03, 2020, 05:55:35 AM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager