Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Where do you work, or do you work?  (Read 7522 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Where do you work, or do you work?
« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 26, 2016, 16:27:41 PM »
Roofing dirty man's job, did that shit long ass time ago, don't miss that shit at all

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 26, 2016, 17:44:44 PM »
Yeah dirty mans if you have to do the work for someone else. Aint so dirty if your the boss. That dirty mans job took in £500.00 per solar panel for me. I fitted thousands some times three a day. You do that maths, Thats £s not cheap ass $s. Dirty mans my ass. So I see you never told us what you do? Show me where you made $3000.00 a day and stayed clean? lol Dirty man for me every time. On top of that only the young cluless get dirty, kinda like kids mess themselves.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 26, 2016, 17:52:20 PM »
Yeah dirty mans if you have to do the work for someone else. Aint so dirty if your the boss. That dirty mans job took in £500.00 per solar panel for me. I fitted thousands some times three a day. You do that maths, Thats £s not cheap ass $s. Dirty mans my ass. So I see you never told us what you do? Show me where you made $3000.00 a day and stayed clean? lol Dirty man for me every time. On top of that only the young cluless get dirty, kinda like kids mess themselves.

Brag brag brag. 1 like from me.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 26, 2016, 17:58:21 PM »
$3,000 a day my ass, i'll tell u if i ever made 3,000 a day i sure the fuck wouldn't be on these forums or be playing fukn aa, so i think ur full of it , but o well

i dont know wtf euro money is in american dollars, i know when i was doing it i was getting $350.00 per sq ft.

and i use to do kitchen and bathroom remodeling had 7 that worked for me, had a 2500 sg ft showroom
now living in flordia taking it easy for pass couple years

but back in school learning the home inspection trade, 1 week to go,  building inspectors out here making $375.00 to $525.00 per a inspection

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 26, 2016, 19:28:27 PM »
$3,000 a day my ass, i'll tell u if i ever made 3,000 a day i sure the fuck wouldn't be on these forums or be playing fukn aa, so i think ur full of it , but o well

i dont know wtf euro money is in american dollars, i know when i was doing it i was getting $350.00 per sq ft.

and i use to do kitchen and bathroom remodeling had 7 that worked for me, had a 2500 sg ft showroom
now living in flordia taking it easy for pass couple years

but back in school learning the home inspection trade, 1 week to go,  building inspectors out here making $375.00 to $525.00 per a inspection

Like i said you were working for someone I dont. I work for me and the men do what I say. Not sure why you cant do simple maths. I am guessing you made 3 dollers and fifty cents a square foot. And I am also guessing you never done it long as you have no clue about roofing in its various forms. You can call what ever you like. Just look at the simple equation. 1 panel fitted = $1000.00 3 panels fitted = $3000.00. Not hard to fit three panel. Also they were not surface fitted panels. Its a strip and fit and reslate around the panel. But I guess you dont even know what a slate is beside ever seen one. You aint got them out there. So if a guy make £3000 a day he would not play AA lol. Thats as bad as your sums. Four of us would fit two panels monday 1 panel tuesday, 3 panels wedensday. 1 thursday 2 friday etc. I am the boss, I decide the rate of pay the guys got. SO they got $20.00 per hr 8 hrs = $160. If its 8 hrs and two panels it was $160 plus $100 for the second panel. So on the day the fitted 3 panels. they would get hrs 10 $200 2nd panel $100 3rd panel another $100. so $400.00 for the day. average week they got more than anyone ever gave me.  Even when I worked in the oil industry. If i was getting 350 per foot I would make good money at that. I am guessing you are talking about rubber or felf shingles.

If you still have doubts why dont you ask for proof of my invoice book ? :) lol. You called and you called wrong.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline ronski

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 04:33:47 AM »
Oh now I see why this topic exists, I thought this was the first Vegetas topic that actually made sense..

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 05:22:54 AM »
It was'nt the first that made sense. Just another where people come in and call me a liar. Lets see if he backs off something tellls me he will. Its just I called him on his super cheap computor he bought I asked for the link which he never supplied. So he was caught lying. And its still hurting him. Now hes trying for a pay back.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 06:39:34 AM »
It was'nt the first that made sense. Just another where people come in and call me a liar. Lets see if he backs off something tellls me he will. Its just I called him on his super cheap computor he bought I asked for the link which he never supplied. So he was caught lying. And its still hurting him. Now hes trying for a pay back.

Look, i don't think anybody cares whether he got that hardware for free or if he paid on his own. Also, he can probably more than afford to pay for it, so...

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 07:37:04 AM »
Niether do I I just asked him on his thread for a link so I could have a look and maybe buy the same. He refused, looked sus and thats what happened. I really dont care either just called crap and he couldnt/would'nt back it up. No it looks like hes trying the same thing here. He s calling me a liar :) Maybe you missed the point in his post. I am sure no one cares wither I made $3000. in a day either. He called me out on my thread. So am I entiltled to reply, coarse I am .

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 10:57:39 AM »
Veg I have never worked for anyone in my life, I've always been self employed, 
But this will be the 1st time in my life that I will work for someone but that will be only for 1 year to learn the new trade, then I open my own shop, let's face it can't earn a good dollar working for someone else,

Far as my roofing business back in the day I was getting $350.00 a square foot to tear off and re shingle not 3.50 , I don't need to lie to impress you,
Though I really do miss my remodeling business but too many whores, out there that cut throats, if your a business man u know what I mean

Far as my parts don't hate cause I don't have to pay for parts, I like when parts walk out the back door, free is better, yes its considered stealing but it's not me stealing them

Sleep on that
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 11:04:53 AM by =IGC=-=W!CK!D »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 15:06:26 PM »
Lol no way on this planet are you get $350.00 per square foot to strip and refit new, even if you supplied the material. Not a chance. If you were getting that, then you would be far exceeding what I got. $3000.00 a day.  I will strip and refit easy 200 square feet a day. Thats $7000.00 a day. Nah your mixed up man totally mixed up. Square foot in minutes man. Millionair in no time :) Come on.

As for buying stolen goods, same as cheating really, dont ya think.

Heres a nice little roof replacment estimator.

http://blog.waterdamagedefense.com/roof-replacement-cost/
You must have made a basic mistake.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 15:20:22 PM by -Vegeta- »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 16:48:50 PM »
I seriously doubt that you can get your calculations right, if you are unable to even google the US zip codes.

And that tells me you never checked :) If your struggling just ask. Simple maths really .

Offline Virus.exe

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, March 12, 2016, 19:07:17 PM »
Are people seriously having pissing contests over who rips off their customers and employees the most to benefit themselves?

Shame.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, March 13, 2016, 16:11:09 PM »
Are people seriously having pissing contests over who rips off their customers and employees the most to benefit themselves?

Shame.

Where did ya read that cause everyone else missed that? Give us a little quotwe please and thanks :)

Online teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, March 13, 2016, 17:44:29 PM »
Where did ya read that cause everyone else missed that? Give us a little quotwe please and thanks :)

I'm guessing he meant the part where you and Wickid were arguing about who made more money off of roofing (or something along those lines).
The arguments may have got a little heated, but nothing I could see that would constitute ripping off a customer. If the work is good, the customer is often happy to pay for the work (as opposed to paying a lot less and never knowing what you get in return).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager