Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Well it seems to have slipped on by.  (Read 12347 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: Well it seems to have slipped on by.
« Reply #30 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 09:36:15 AM »
I dont hold any problem with any one in here saying anything they like about God. None. I understand here they are coming from. But isnt it amazing how offended they get over it? Isis is ok compard to Christains that make lots of sense. So for all the nay sayers I really must ask why are you here reading the thread? Just to take the piss. Even that is ok. I dont take offence from any of that at all. You wont get that in Church. So nice to see a couple of guys who dont believe in God but have enough knowledge to realise that you cant knock what you dont understand.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #31 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 09:42:57 AM »
comparing ISIS with Christains while ISIS is killing Christains, ppl should read the news before they start to spread shit and look like retards. Its funny how ppl get mad at something they dont belive.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Ganja

« Reply #32 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 10:06:17 AM »
comparing ISIS with Christains while ISIS is killing Christains, ppl should read the news before they start to spread shit and look like retards. Its funny how ppl get mad at something they dont belive.

It's all about killing innocent in the name of whatever god.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #33 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 15:08:10 PM »
I often get offended because religious people tend to push their ideas and opinions on other people, that's how it spreads.

I don't have enough coffee to respond to your full post Vegeta but it is chock full of crazy.

You're taking a book written by several people 2000 years ago, translated through several languages, revised several times and basing your life off of it when you have no proof/evidence of it happening. Back then, it could have just been a few guys smoking some herb or just getting shit-faced and telling a story. Even if you look back 200 years, times were WAY different and it was by far easier to spread lies and deceit and get away with it. Sure, all of the people involved with Jesus could be real, I won't argue that. But how credible are these tales? Maybe Jesus was nailed to the cross because they were tired of his batshit stories.

Watch this video, it can explain things a helluva lot better than I can;
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 15:11:51 PM »
I really thought you had more than that. You actully have nothing shame but hey ho. I could give you videos, what the point I can get over what I understand and have seen but you aint got nothing. Shame that.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #35 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 15:27:34 PM »
Haha people like you should be sent into hospitals :D

And to the guy comparing my post about ISIS and people quoting the bible on the internet, its actually more annoying. Besides christianity killed way more people through history, burning witches, crusades etc. Burning books about science etc.. Kinda like what ISIS is doing now right? And if 50% of the people in murica think jesus will descend in the next 50 years imagine if some crazy priest told some community to load their guns and start killing for jebus lmao.. Religion is retarded and only makes people stupid, if you want to fucking argue about it then start with your retarded parents that forced the religion to you so you can blab about free will now, idiot

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 15:35:57 PM »
My parents dont go to church so your also wrong about that. Just another example of you talking crap.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #37 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 16:05:51 PM »
Vegeta, I have a request and it's much like James Randi's paranormal challenge except that I don't have a million dollars to give away. The stakes are arguably higher though, I'll explain why later.

It's simple; prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a/any god exists.

Should be easy since you believe it 100% without any doubt right? Please, in all sincerity, I'm asking you to do that. I genuinely want there to be proof. The world would be such a better place if we knew for certain. It would fundamentally change societies across the globe. So, please, share it with us.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #38 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 16:10:04 PM »
He doesn't need to prove anything, and if he attemps, hes going against God's word. Either you have faith or not, its not up to anyone to make you belive, salvation is not coletive.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #39 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 17:53:31 PM »
Sounds like a cop-out to me. I'm not asking him to make me believe, I'm asking him to provide proof so the world-wide debate can be ended once and for all. If there is no proof then the entire argument fails and all denominations of religion are still unsure.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 18:38:44 PM »
I told you I prayed for 250 people and seen 50 of them healed how does that work if its not God? We all know 100% its not me. I have only done this in the last 3 years. The previous 21 years as a praying Christian I never saw one person healed. Jesus said a perversed generation asks for a sign/proof. He doesnt mean that in a condeming way. Hes just saying our minds and our thinking is perversed/twisted from where its ment to be. As Christ said I never came in to the world to condem the world ie you and all other people. Rather I came to give them life more abundent. You know and I know that deep down you have a desire to find God.
You can not ignore 300 prophetic records that were all said long before He got here and done what they all said He would do. Thats a cop out.

Possesed how is it going against Gods word trying to persude people of Gods exsistance. You dont have scripture for that.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #41 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 18:49:36 PM »
I told you I prayed for 250 people and seen 50 of them healed how does that work if its not God?

Ever heard of the placebo effect?

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 19:09:05 PM »
Yes of coarse thats why doctors use it every day and the medical services world wide are all free.  They dont use it.
It dosent work. If it did they would use it. Did it ever work for you? No it didnt. I will go as far as to say no one in here ever saw it work either. Doctors dont use the placebo effect.
I pray for a guy with a heart murmer since he was born 38 years . Every year he gets a med cert so he can work off shore rigs. 15 second prayer set him free doc confirms he doest have a heart murmer. Forget placebo the power is in His name. Two guys both mate one Christian one not. Both of them cancelled pre booked opps for there knees, both are perfect today. Prayed for a guy who took his boat out of the sea. He told his sons get another job. I prayed for him and he is off all his meds. boat is back in the water.

A man with an experiance is NEVER at the mercy of a man with an argument.

So in your own words Ganja tell me about the placebo dont wiki it. I love how people come in through in a little two second responce and expect so much back. Every thing I said so far was ignored. No one has said any thing I said is wrong. No one. Least not with any thing of substance.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #43 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 19:43:45 PM »
Yes of coarse thats why doctors use it every day and the medical services world wide are all free.  They dont use it.
It dosent work. If it did they would use it. Did it ever work for you? No it didnt. I will go as far as to say no one in here ever saw it work either. Doctors dont use the placebo effect.
I pray for a guy with a heart murmer since he was born 38 years . Every year he gets a med cert so he can work off shore rigs. 15 second prayer set him free doc confirms he doest have a heart murmer. Forget placebo the power is in His name. Two guys both mate one Christian one not. Both of them cancelled pre booked opps for there knees, both are perfect today. Prayed for a guy who took his boat out of the sea. He told his sons get another job. I prayed for him and he is off all his meds. boat is back in the water.

A man with an experiance is NEVER at the mercy of a man with an argument.

So in your own words Ganja tell me about the placebo dont wiki it. I love how people come in through in a little two second responce and expect so much back. Every thing I said so far was ignored. No one has said any thing I said is wrong. No one. Least not with any thing of substance.

I don't want to go to "deep" into this religious talk. But yes I've heard a lot about placebo that did cure some people. Hell I even heard about cancer getting cured by placebo ...

My point was how can you be so sure it was God that healed those people.

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 20:46:06 PM »
@Possessed: +1
... I'm impressed.

@Spanky: 'Stick has two ends' ...
As you said: 'It's simple; prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a/any god' doesn't exists.

@-Vegeta-: No offence, but you're naive ... Even if God exist, He has no power on Earth - faith (not necessarily in God) by itself does wonders.
You need to do some more reading ... but the next time, try to understand what you read and do not believe blindly to everything that is written in the Bible. For over 2000 years the Vatican remade Bibles at a great tool for brain washing - don't be one of its victims.
As I've said: Religion / Faith is very complex.
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager