Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Well it seems to have slipped on by.  (Read 12450 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Well it seems to have slipped on by.
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 15:23:41 PM »
who cares !?

Maybe leave religion, politics, racism etc. out of assist.
All the same shit and endless discussions  :down:

Lord-of-War  :style:

This.

Unless people can talk about Teh Religiouz Stuff without flaming ^^ sooo unlikely.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 15:49:50 PM »
Spanky the messanic text are all about Christ coming. From many different prophets on many occasions and at many different times. All fortold of a coming messiah. 300 different propheys about Him. You cant rubbish it if you dont know about it. That would just be plain dumb ass. I know your better than that. Lord says what I would expect. But I at least expect a serious disscusion out of you. The difference with this book and all the others is very clear with a little understanding. Most of what you have seen through religeon will be just that religeon. Religeon is dead works nothing more than dead works. Most churches in the 42000 I mentioned are dead churches. There is only one church of Christ and it backs up what it says as it goes. You will know them by there works. These signs will follow those that believe. Two verses most churches dont see or understand. Ask any Christian what they mean and they will have no clue. They mean what they say. The signs are what Christ did in His ministry. They follow those who believe. I know for a fact That it works . I say people healed from my hand through Christ and His word. The signs are what Jesus done He healed them all. And as soon as the church gets it so will they. I seen so many kid on Christians. That give a false impresion of what God is really like through there misunderstanding opf the bible. 
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 21:38:17 PM »
I'm being serious Vegeta :)

Here's my issue with prophecies; There's a LOT of people that got it wrong. Roman gods, Greek gods Hindu gods... the list goes on, like your 4200. The problem is, anybody can say they're the son/daughter of god. How do you prove them wrong? There are people that will believe it, much like a cult. They get sucked in believing that this person they're following is the greatest and wisest person they've met. Few years later, it all ends in a hail of gunfire with a government raid. Happens all the time, except 2015 years ago they didn't have guns so they tortured him.

See what I mean? There's a story, a prophecy, someone steps up as leader, everybody loves him. It's a cult. There's no distinction between the two, none. Except, it's been dragged on a bit too long.

Here's what I 'believe';
I believe that the bible is man's latest non-scientific attempt at explaining the world and life. It's stuck around because there's a guidance aspect to it. It's taught to young children that absorb any kind of information and don't question it and they grow up with it and continue to believe it. People genuinely thought lightning and storms came from the Greek god Zeus but we all find that silly now because we know it's static electricity buildup. At least they had something in this physical world to try and explain. In our modern world, there's no role for a christian god. What does he do? Nothing. There's no evidence or anything that you can attribute to a christian god. Look back thousands of years, hell, even 500 years and look at all the fucking horrible things we've done to each other as humans. Billions of people dying and being killed, suffering. He doesn't step in once? We ARE supposed to be created in his image but he doesn't care about our well-being as a species? Then why should we care about him, if he even does exist? It's not a god-given miracle that you're here, it's millions years of balls deep penetration. The only shred that religion hangs on is where did we come from? Everything else has answers except that. Just because I don't have an answer for it doesn't mean that your first guess is right. It could be, I'll fully admit that. There could be a god. The problem is, neither of us knows for 100% sure. I'm just less sure than you are.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 23:11:43 PM »
I'm so glad I do not a belive in this so called god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #19 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 01:35:39 AM »
this thread

I remember like 7 years ago agreeing with Nate that holidays are stupid, but whatever. Happy Easter.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 02:43:57 AM »
God can act in different ways, with different ppl, but in the end the word and the objective is the same, "know the truth and the truth shall set you free".
TBS ...

The problem is... The 'word' IS man's interpretation. There's nothing that sets it apart from other works of fiction.
TRUE ...

THIS ...

Happy Easter
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #21 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 04:53:11 AM »
I'm being serious Vegeta :)

Here's my issue with prophecies; There's a LOT of people that got it wrong. Roman gods, Greek gods Hindu gods...

You missed what I said The prophets in the bible got it right. I told you the bookies odds on that happening and it happened.
Your nuts if you ignore that and you look like you have chossen to do that.

the list goes on, like your 4200. The problem is, anybody can say they're the son/daughter of god. How do you prove them wrong? There are people that will believe it, much like a cult. They get sucked in believing that this person they're following is the greatest and wisest person they've met. Few years later, it all ends in a hail of gunfire with a government raid. Happens all the time, except 2015 years ago they didn't have guns so they tortured him.

Ok so with regard to the 300 forseen testimonies about Christ about where He would be born about where He would die and how he would die and who would come to see Him and everything in every detail was said. You think Jesus decided hey that sounds like me Think I will lay down my life  for then to think I am Gods son. Come on man get a grip?
Apart from that all the evidemce is he raised again. Hes a live. Hundreds of witnesses. Tons of proof. You think all the marters died willingly for a lie. You think the two Roman soilders put to death for a lie. Philipian Jailer lied. You think recorded hidtory is all a lie that the sky turned black when He said it is finnished in a loud voice. You think recorded history about the 39 lashes is a lie and that is another prohetic word recorded 800 years before. That by His stripes you are healed is all false and just happened to fit. I am so pleased you at least are willing to say there might be a God. Compared to the drongos in here that have nothing but there own little hatreds toward me. In all my time I never saw wicked swear cuss or say a single thing agaisnt anyone in all his time in -ACI-. So he was living a lie in there trying to fit in. and hes doing that sanme here.

See what I mean? There's a story, a prophecy, someone steps up as leader, everybody loves him. It's a cult. There's no distinction between the two, none. Except, it's been dragged on a bit too long.

Yes I see what you mean with all the others because they are all false. What I said about the bible is recoreded history no getting away from that with a little reseach.

Here's what I 'believe';
I believe that the bible is man's latest non-scientific attempt at explaining the world and life.

The bible is very scientific. Its full of things scientific. Dark light is mentioned by Christ before anyone ever said it. Know one knew about dark light before Him. Genissis mentiond the world being roung before anyone ever discoverd it was round. And when they discoverd it was round or the cliam was made the Church killed the guy who said it. Even thought it was in the bible. God sits above the circ of the earth. Christ says dont let you light be dark light, but letyour light be light.

It's stuck around because there's a guidance aspect to it. It's taught to young children that absorb any kind of information and don't question it and they grow up with it and continue to believe it.

If there is a God and if He knows what He is talking about. And if He created life earth the universe and all thing else. And if He says come to me like little children, dont you think there might be a good reason for that? I know from my experiance that when I just believe Him I see things happen.

People genuinely thought lightning and storms came from the Greek god Zeus but we all find that silly now because we know it's static electricity buildup.

Yes and people today still believe a load of crap. Like God says there nothing new in all the earth.

At least they had something in this physical world to try and explain. In our modern world, there's no role for a christian god. What does he do? Nothing. There's no evidence or anything that you can attribute to a christian god. Look back thousands of years, hell, even 500 years and look at all the fucking horrible things we've done to each other as humans. Billions of people dying and being killed, suffering. He doesn't step in once?

We have something physical to see and I see it often or as often as I care to step in to. By that I mean. I just started to listen to a guy who is teaching what the bible actully says.
I already quoted it to you . Believers will lay hands on the sick and they will be healed. And if your sick call the elders and they will say the prayer of faith and they will be healed. Jesus Christ Healed them all. And He wants us doing the same. But as long as we try to rationalize it will never happen. Dont you know that the dead have been raise in over 200 countries?
People are getting healed by men awoman and children who take God at His word. I started going this three years ago and have seen 50 people healed out of about 250. So thats about 20%. My wives kness were healed by a guy in boston. 10 minute prayer. No pain since that was two years ago.

We ARE supposed to be created in his image but he doesn't care about our well-being as a species? Then why should we care about him, if he even does exist?

What is His image to you? There is no way you could talk like this if you knew what His image is.
We are created in His image. His image is Spirit ours is also Spirit. But very few recognize that because we all fall for the lie satan tells us. We failed were weak, were worthless, we cant plase God. were not good enough even the church preaches this same drivel that satan preaches. That is all satans lie. Christ says satan comes to steal kill and destroy. But I come to give you life and life more abundent.

It's not a god-given miracle that you're here, it's millions years of balls deep penetration. The only shred that religion hangs on is where did we come from? Everything else has answers except that. Just because I don't have an answer for it doesn't mean that your first guess is right. It could be, I'll fully admit that. There could be a god. The problem is, neither of us knows for 100% sure. I'm just less sure than you are.

God gave us free will to do as WE please. Hitler had free will, To my understanding God never took it away from him at any point. Other wise God would be a hypocrite. So all the differnt things that would have helped in the war God cant move because we have free will. God also gave us dominion of the earth to rule it. We dont do that because we are sitting back waiting for God to do something. Most churches are crying out FALSELY against God saying why did little Tommy die God couldnt you save him. Why did you take him? God never took any mans life in the new covanant. satan came to kill remember? We have free will and have dominion over all the earth and everything in it. But very few are walking in it because of there unbelief.
As for millions of years of ball bashing start an other thread on evolution and I will kick your arse of the planet on that pathetic excuse for a debate. There is no proff of evolution anywhere on the planet aniother lie fron satan that man fell into like sheep. But I dont want to mix the two please start another anyone who wants to debate that .

So its cool to have an adult disccusion for a change. I now remember how I act in the real world again.

Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #22 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 06:34:10 AM »
There is no God. I actually hate crazy christians that argue on the internet qouiting the fucking bible more than i hate  ISIS people beheading people.. I mean they might be too retarded to think with their own brain outside the koran and dont have acess to books but if you live in the 21st century there is no fucking space for religion, science has answers to everthing. Christianity is the most retarded religion and i love easter cause every time jesus comes down to suck my **** , there.. Like half of americans think that jesus will come down from heaven in the next 50 years (look it up, im not trolling) haha

http://www.pewresearch.org/daily-number/jesus-christs-return-to-earth/

Christianity was only made to make pesants feel like if they obey and work had they will reach heaven, and even if you look at the church during history youll see they have done much worse than any other religion. Now here you have Vegeta believing a 2000 year old book cause his parents brainwashed him when he was a kid.  :(
« Last Edit: Monday, April 06, 2015, 06:44:07 AM by phuNkiii.ops »

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #23 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 07:52:08 AM »
The whole thread makes me sick - especially the picture of that pig
I think I am gonna go and throw up
I just woke up fucking Jesus Christ

Lord-of-War   :style:
« Last Edit: Monday, April 06, 2015, 14:43:08 PM by Lord-of-War »
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #24 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 08:01:55 AM »
if I would say something, then I would say exactly the same as Spanky.
with the addition that more then 50% of all wars were done by religious reasons, started a long time ago. sad to say.

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #25 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 08:04:54 AM »
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 08:29:47 AM »
There is no God. I actually hate crazy christians that argue on the internet qouiting the fucking bible more than i hate  ISIS people beheading people.. I mean they might be too retarded to think with their own brain outside the koran and dont have acess to books but if you live in the 21st century there is no fucking space for religion, science has answers to everthing. Christianity is the most retarded religion and i love easter cause every time jesus comes down to suck my **** , there.. Like half of americans think that jesus will come down from heaven in the next 50 years (look it up, im not trolling) haha

http://www.pewresearch.org/daily-number/jesus-christs-return-to-earth/

Christianity was only made to make pesants feel like if they obey and work had they will reach heaven, and even if you look at the church during history youll see they have done much worse than any other religion. Now here you have Vegeta believing a 2000 year old book cause his parents brainwashed him when he was a kid.  :(
You do not believe in God? Me too, but your choice doesn't give you rights to throw your shit on God's name ... just because religion is too complex for your small brain.

To me, holidays like this one is a great family time, tradition which I appreciate most despite my atheism.

BTW: Find yourself a girlfriend, so you will not need someone so elusive / imaginary to 'comes down to suck your ****'
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Bart!

« Reply #27 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 08:57:31 AM »
You do not believe in God? Me too, but your choice doesn't give you rights to throw your shit on God's name ... just because religion is too complex for your small brain.

To me, holidays like this one is a great family time, tradition which I appreciate most despite my atheism.

BTW: Find yourself a girlfriend, so you will not need someone so elusive / imaginary to 'comes down to suck your ****'
Exactly, I totally agree with NBD here.

Even though I do not beleive in God, I do beleive they can beleive their own thing, as long as they do not bother me with it, I do beleive some special family times are good for everybody, and that's why I enjoy these days.

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #28 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 09:15:24 AM »

Why cant i throw shit about God? Vegeta said something about free will and Hitler LOL.. I can obviusly shittalk god as much as i want.

And i didnt say anything is wrong with the holiday you downie, obviusly its one of few times familys get together..

And yeah your sister is coming over later, ask her if she bought condoms

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #29 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 09:22:03 AM »
I knew from when this thread started to take the turn towards a "religous debate" or whatever that it would get kind of like it is now :)

I don't believe in god, never have, never will. There's been countless people trying to shove it down my throat, never stuck.

But saying that everything in the Bible is pure gold is just laughable.
I'll just leave a wiki entry as response to one thing in Vegata's long post:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth

<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager