Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: We have to believe that America's Army 2.5 will get better!  (Read 7285 times)

Offline hitman

We have to believe that America's Army 2.5 will get better!
« on: Monday, November 04, 2019, 11:38:02 AM »
I saw 26 players yesterday playing on one server and it came to my head that if we all do what we are supposed, AA25 will get better and accumulate more players. The game is far from dead.

It's a bit sad when admins of this site kind of give in to the "this game is almost dead" mentality, just saying. I think we should fight for it until the last man.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: We have to believe that America's Army 2.5 will get better!
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 05, 2019, 00:48:34 AM »
If someone asks me how many players play this game every night am I supposed to lie and say it's hundreds? I'm not going to do that.
If someone comes here and asks us to update the mac version to support the new (apparantly) fully 64bit OS, are we supposed to start a job application for a developer for thousands of dollars?`We don't have such funds nor do we have anyone that's able to do it at this time.

I've never said the game is dead. But at the same time I'm not going to hype it up in an deceptive way either.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline General_alkos

Re: We have to believe that America's Army 2.5 will get better!
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 19:13:08 PM »
I saw 26 players yesterday playing on one server and it came to my head that if we all do what we are supposed, AA25 will get better and accumulate more players. The game is far from dead.

it was a Grandma server and I agree with everyone that we need to maintain aa2!
p.s.
hitman i haven't seen you in the game for very long ??
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 19:19:09 PM by General_alkos »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager