Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Warning: Teamspeak Hacking 04/07/14  (Read 8954 times)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Warning: Teamspeak Hacking 04/07/14
« on: Thursday, July 03, 2014, 20:26:52 PM »
Hey guys, just jumped in to say that there are guys who hacking teamspeaks at the moment. They hack server queries, everything, they can do fuck everything, it doesn't even show server admin status on them.

They are albanians, well thats where they come from and thats the flag shown on them. They pretend to be one of your clan mates and asks for admin server on ts, then boom you hacked and all channels changed.

IGC ts got hacked today, the guy came with clan members name and asked for admin status because he was apparently on Ipod, he got admin status, kicked everyone, with 1 second changed everything in the channel, they had counter strike logo so they must came out from there.

Anyway, our ts is hacked and don't know how things work from there but just warning guys, dont give the hell admin status to anyone:)

Good night:P

Some ss:P

They hacked head hunters ts too :/

« Last Edit: Thursday, July 03, 2014, 20:39:59 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Warning: Teamspeak Hacking 04/07/14
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 03, 2014, 20:43:41 PM »
yeah nice i was on IGC ts when it happened....

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 03, 2014, 20:44:18 PM »
yeh they kept kicking me and banning me soz

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 03, 2014, 22:40:46 PM »
It's not really a hack if you give them the powers to do it. Most likely they have a script that they run when they get server admin to change things. Not really hacking but really stupid regardless.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 04, 2014, 01:21:43 AM »
kids with no lifes

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 04, 2014, 05:36:30 AM »
anyway, like wicked said. some kids with no life^^

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #6 on: Friday, July 04, 2014, 06:24:22 AM »
thanks for the warning!

Offline God

« Reply #7 on: Friday, July 04, 2014, 10:07:33 AM »
don`t give server admin powers to nobody who`s not from your clan and nothing can happen :)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #8 on: Friday, July 04, 2014, 10:08:37 AM »
i do host my ts3 server by myself, so i could restore it anytime :)

Offline raw

« Reply #9 on: Friday, July 04, 2014, 14:16:58 PM »
It's good thing the TS3 shows where you come from....so using one of your mates name isnt the only thing you should check before giving admins.
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #10 on: Friday, July 04, 2014, 19:12:24 PM »
Social engineering, just be happy they are doing it to ur team speak and not ur email host =p

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #11 on: Friday, July 04, 2014, 21:06:54 PM »
These kinds of people have been around since the existence of the internet. Moral of the story, don't give out important rights to people you don't know.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, July 05, 2014, 05:07:25 AM »
These kinds of people have been around since the existence of the internet. Moral of the story, don't give out important rights to people you don't know.
Exactly, I dont give admin rights to nobody who can't talk to me.

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, July 05, 2014, 09:32:38 AM »
Hey guys, just jumped in to say that there are guys who hacking teamspeaks at the moment. They hack server queries, everything, they can do fuck everything, it doesn't even show server admin status on them.

They are albanians, well thats where they come from and thats the flag shown on them. They pretend to be one of your clan mates and asks for admin server on ts, then boom you hacked and all channels changed.

IGC ts got hacked today, the guy came with clan members name and asked for admin status because he was apparently on Ipod, he got admin status, kicked everyone, with 1 second changed everything in the channel, they had counter strike logo so they must came out from there.

Anyway, our ts is hacked and don't know how things work from there but just warning guys, dont give the hell admin status to anyone:)

Good night:P

Some ss:P

They hacked head hunters ts too :/

You need to google the word hack, if they went in your ts pretending to be from your clan asking for passwords and stuff and you give it to them then you deserve to get "hacked", they may be kids with no life but it seems they are smarter than you lol.
I had people in the past trying to make me give them my Tracker admins pass saying they used to be in my clan, i know all my members in person, i work with all of them, 2 or 3 questions and they were busted, that's how you see who knows he's members and who dont, that's why i never wanted a 54 people clan, too much bs and confusions.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, July 05, 2014, 10:10:02 AM »
I don't like where u going SKUL, i agree you are the ''smartest here'' Locked:)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager