Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Verify accounts please  (Read 1095 times)

Offline AoG_Haunter

Verify accounts please
« on: Sunday, September 22, 2013, 21:11:24 PM »
      Hey guys what up!  I was wondering if I could get help verifying my acc.s'?  My username on AA2 is AoG_Haunter and there is another account: AoG_Demon , which belongs to my little brother.  I used to play this game back when I was 5 years old, and have missed it for the last few years.  I found assist and figured I would give it a shot.  My brother tried the first training mission before I downloaded assist (on the original un-mod AA2 pack)  and his test was 34/40 targets hit, so I made an acc. for him as well.  I think he might have what it takes  :style:        Ya, so for whomever can help me, I want these 2 acc. verified.  THEY ARE NOT DUPES!!!   They are 2 different acc. for 2 different people. They were set up on battletracker from the same computer... don't know if that is something you need to know?, but we have aa2 with assist on 2 cp.'s so we can play together.  Thankyou guys, and sorry for the long message..

Offline solidgear34

Re: Verify accounts please
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 17:08:44 PM »
same here! my account is solidgear34, i heard of this game from one of my team mates on AA, proving grounds. from what i can gather this game is famous for its realism and ... .well thats what i wana go for. i am a responsible player and will not cause trouble in any way or form

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 00:00:14 AM »
Try again.

List processed.

Offline Infinite_Crucible

« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 27, 2013, 00:17:01 AM »
Could I also get an account verification?

Thanks,

IC
i know like, 7 women
i know women
they like to go swomen

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager