Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Update, has there been, will there be?  (Read 10243 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Update, has there been, will there be?
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 11:49:14 AM »
but jesus, please don't take DDi-dragon
he just want to no how you open all the slots, that's it. nothing else  :o  :rtfm:

Offline DDi-dragon

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 13:23:10 PM »
I already know how to, no thanks to you. The community is small, people usually help others but you want to be so selfish and not even tell someone how to open slots and say " ITS A SECRET "

So childish.

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 14:21:52 PM »
Pure bullshit...

this is why i don't play anymore, spanky is right, pit is Right every1 is right...

The other day i felt the urge to reinstall and download all the crap but when i remembered i would only find bullshit in the game the very same urge left my body...

Updates? are they really necessary? do enough people play the game to update it? I'm guessing no... i belive alot of effort was put to something that is meant to die.
BlueBlaster: Dann called him a vertically-​challenged nigger.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #48 on: Thursday, November 01, 2012, 04:57:33 AM »
I already know how to, no thanks to you. The community is small, people usually help others but you want to be so selfish and not even tell someone how to open slots and say " ITS A SECRET "

So childish.

and you asked how to log ip?
what do you know about aa2 at all. and of course i did give the solution to other players to open the slots, but i will not give it to someone who did say "you are a fucked person". i guess YOU will understand that.
and do not ask me for the batch program with the ip logging, do not.

Offline DDi-dragon

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, November 01, 2012, 10:16:29 AM »
and you asked how to log ip?
what do you know about aa2 at all. and of course i did give the solution to other players to open the slots, but i will not give it to someone who did say "you are a fucked person". i guess YOU will understand that.
and do not ask me for the batch program with the ip logging, do not.

You're right, I don't know much. But at least I'm willing to help others that need help instead of telling people " i won't tell you it's a secret " like you did to me.

And don't worry I wasn't asking you anyways. It's a shame you hide all these stuff from people whose server runs so much better than yours. I can understand the competition problem you're facing.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, November 01, 2012, 10:30:02 AM »
I'll admit, that was my goal before I started this thread :)

Damn, i suddenly remember the day you told me how you how u love it to start free shit in the forums...
Well, considering that we all came well along together since u guys left, i suggest you just go back
where you came from. We really don't need any new dramas.

Pit, if you ever had a position of power in reality, the people would be morally obliged to assassinate you.

As far as Assist goes, you aren't doing anything but abusing your privileges. The only reason people still play is because they want to play AA, not because of you. Because of you, none of the people I used to play Assist with still play. Because of you, people get banned without proof, whether they are guilty or not because you think you're an anti-cheat expert. Because of you, no respect to the former members of this project is shown and their advice is, not only disregarded, but met with hostility. You were a horrible candidate for the position you're in and I knew it from the beginning. You know why you're having so much trouble? Because you pissed off every last person willing and able to help. You are a disgrace to what was formerly the Assist team and it doesn't take an engineer to see it. I want Spanky, Blue, and Killa back.

Goose, Christmas is coming and to be frank, if Santa happened to leave a free ticket to rape you under my tree,
i wouldn't even use it.

You're not close to being worth it after what you told Pit. Who the fuck are u to talk this way ?
Aside of bitchin around like a school girl all the time, i couldn't recall anything of value you may have
brought to this community which could give you some credit for opening your mouth that big.
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 01, 2012, 10:39:51 AM by zoxee »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #51 on: Friday, November 02, 2012, 07:47:34 AM »
You're right, I don't know much. But at least I'm willing to help others that need help instead of telling people " i won't tell you it's a secret " like you did to me.

And don't worry I wasn't asking you anyways. It's a shame you hide all these stuff from people whose server runs so much better than yours. I can understand the competition problem you're facing.

@dragon: good bye then! of couse you do not have to play on my server as you never did. btw i can read out the ip and you never ever where on one of the [SWISS]Servers. so how can you tell about that - a typical american bullshit answer it is.
« Last Edit: Friday, November 02, 2012, 07:50:38 AM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Friday, November 02, 2012, 10:06:19 AM »
I belive this is going out of hand..

If anyone belives that you are doing a great job keep it up, but if peole bitch about what you do, take a hard look inside maybe you are doing things the wrong way!

I started playing againg but all i can see is new people.....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #53 on: Friday, November 02, 2012, 10:11:43 AM »
I belive this is going out of hand..

If anyone belives that you are doing a great job keep it up, but if peole bitch about what you do, take a hard look inside maybe you are doing things the wrong way!

well, the only ppl bitching here you know very well... in-game Ive seen ppl very grateful for "our" work.
mister, I've seen 'lots' of "oldschool" players around, from both EU/NA, may not be the ones you want to see but, ya, theres some old players and I hope you find your buddies in game.  :up:
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Ganja

« Reply #54 on: Friday, November 02, 2012, 11:14:24 AM »

Oh wait that was one of the 2 objectives wasn't it?

Bring old players back
Bring new players

Mission completed  :up:

Offline Alex

« Reply #55 on: Friday, November 02, 2012, 12:53:59 PM »

Bring old players back
Bring new players

A lot of people that were playing when this thing started left because AA went right back to the crap it was before auth went down. People just want to play on stupid modded servers all the time. We had to struggle to get a normal server populated. I don't want to load up Urban Assault  just to get hit by a bunch of 203s because everyone chooses SF. It's stupid. Making modded servers non-honor could be a fix, but I doubt that will ever happen, and no, not because pit isn't going to update it, but because we would have a ton of people bitch about it they they ever did decide to do it.

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #56 on: Friday, November 02, 2012, 13:41:11 PM »
Damn, i suddenly remember the day you told me how you how u love it to start free shit in the forums...
Well, considering that we all came well along together since u guys left, i suggest you just go back
where you came from. We really don't need any new dramas.

Goose, Christmas is coming and to be frank, if Santa happened to leave a free ticket to rape you under my tree,
i wouldn't even use it.

You're not close to being worth it after what you told Pit. Who the fuck are u to talk this way ?
Aside of bitchin around like a school girl all the time, i couldn't recall anything of value you may have
brought to this community which could give you some credit for opening your mouth that big.

This reminds me: You are a complete fucking idiot. The reason I'm annoyed is mostly because I put a lot of work into a map that will never be released. The only reason I put so much time into it is because I was told, on numerous occasions, that it would be released. Last time I checked, creating new content to the game was a form of help. It sure was a lot of work. But seriously. Your response to my post was that you don't think raping me would be worth it, even if you could, because I had a complaint about Assist's current super-admin. Just because I have an opposing view doesn't validate your post. Post something relevant instead of random half-baked insults or just shut the fuck up.

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Friday, November 02, 2012, 14:38:23 PM »

Bring old players back
Bring new players

Still missing the point of what this game really was, a very accurate warfare simulator, not an RPG fiesta.

I know you are going to talk about mAAp but let me get ahead. I only like the pipeline maap, and a few made really realistic like square...

A lot of people that were playing when this thing started left because AA went right back to the crap it was before auth went down. People just want to play on stupid modded servers all the time. We had to struggle to get a normal server populated. I don't want to load up Urban Assault  just to get hit by a bunch of 203s because everyone chooses SF. It's stupid. Making modded servers non-honor could be a fix, but I doubt that will ever happen, and no, not because pit isn't going to update it, but because we would have a ton of people bitch about it they they ever did decide to do it.

I hear you killaman modded servers should be moderated i would like to play regular weapons from time to time. i got blow up today playing UA, it was not cool at all.

As i don't really care who this pit is and if he updates the assist/servers, i would have to host my own UA server with no mods. i just hope people will join. i know that if you play the game you would.
« Last Edit: Friday, November 02, 2012, 14:41:36 PM by [Nifty]-mister »

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Friday, November 02, 2012, 14:51:52 PM »
The reason I'm annoyed is mostly because I put a lot of work into a map that will never be released. The only reason I put so much time into it is because I was told, on numerous occasions, that it would be released.

None of such work will be wasted. I will gather all pending stuff that can be included without major changes (maps, cvars, etc.) and make an update as soon as I can. I will ask for it in a separate thread.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #59 on: Friday, November 02, 2012, 15:38:30 PM »
hihi, whats that?
doesn't every player can choose the server (modded or not) by itself ?
but realy, if you will release an update that makes modded server died or home server not possible anymore i will leave

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager