Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Uninstalling the game  (Read 14759 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Uninstalling the game
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 14:13:25 PM »
So illuminate me, please. Because all i see is a "respected member" talking about things that should be explained by an admin in the first place, why should the forum members care about personal grudge between players?!!
Actually, nearly all of the stuff he wrote about in these posts above its about his own life or game related stuff that was public either in the shoutbox or on the forum. He simply took the time to write down the whole thing to explain things more accurately (he even points to threads and posts), i believe mostly to defend himself from those calling him a liar/double-faced person/similar "amenities".

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 14:40:02 PM »
And what server provider does the hospital server run on, I see watnc/sk!t/ use same provider.. Maybe more people should switch there to prevent crashes? (:

Offline Robert

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 14:44:16 PM »
They all say that but they always come back :)

Quite a long message to the community, I didn't mind reading it and I don't mind reading dramas on the forum. It's a like a daily duty to look at the forum and laugh at the comedy, better than any recent TV show I can tell you that.

See yous on the battlefield someday! :up:

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 14:48:23 PM »
In spite of i've not been around lately all i see is personal grudge in shoutbox and threads,the lack of maturity from both parties is just painful to watch, and the most stupid thing is that the arguing come mostly from the ones who are trying to "save the game", and all of that under the supervision of admins, i do know this is just an hobbie but if you aren't willing to loose your personal time for the project resign and give the place to other one. I mean i've seen players asking things in the shoutbox that were missed because of the arguing spam. Now if you keep thinking that the personal matters should be still dealed in public you are either idiots or just naives... This post prove that was the personal matters that took the game where it stands.

Offline ronski

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 14:51:36 PM »
Actually, nearly all of the stuff he wrote about in these posts above its about his own life or game related stuff that was public either in the shoutbox or on the forum. He simply took the time to write down the whole thing to explain things more accurately (he even points to threads and posts), i believe mostly to defend himself from those calling him a liar/double-faced person/similar "amenities".
This.

Mostly I don't really care what people think of me, we are all free to make our own opinions about others. But no one like's to be be called as lier or being accused of killing events / this game while you do your best for them.

For those who doesn't play the game this situation must be hard to understand.

Offline ronski

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 14:52:39 PM »
next we hear what Pit has to say

Offline FeynmanFan

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 14:52:46 PM »
I think the author of this topic has following personal issues:

Narcissism
He pictures himself as hero doing nothing but goodness to this the community, and now even sacrificing himself to become a saint.
He keeps on writing about his private and game-related life, exaggerating his importance.

Delusion
He interprets many facts contrary to common sense and existing evidence.

Compulsive lying
He conciously and repetatively lies about a many facts here.

Obsession
He is obsessed with Pit.

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 15:00:38 PM »
Lol at making new accounts, says all about the person

Offline FeynmanFan

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 15:06:15 PM »
Lol at making new accounts, says all about the person

You were the one who crashed HOSP PARADISE server yesterday using DOS tool, right?

I informed the hoster about it, we are waiting for the logs from the datacenter, I expect the source IP be something starting with 92.37.54.* right?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 15:09:36 PM by FeynmanFan »

Offline ronski

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 15:15:42 PM »
No worries, hosters.at will say it's about the configs or the high slot amount. Their suggestion is re-install

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 15:17:38 PM »
You were the one who crashed HOSP PARADISE server yesterday using DOS tool, right?

I informed the hoster about it, we are waiting for the logs from the datacenter, I expect the source IP be something starting with 92.37.54.* right?

You expect? damn thats some psychic skills there bro, tell me lottery numbers next

Also its kinda creepy that you seem to know everything thats going on in shoutbox, then making new accounts for forum, u stalking people? Get help

« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 15:27:28 PM by phuNkiii.ops »

Offline FeynmanFan

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 15:35:35 PM »
No worries, hosters.at will say it's about the configs or the high slot amount. Their suggestion is re-install

In that case the screenshots (+ server logs showing the crash) will need to serve as evidence:

http://i.imgur.com/g9GObXo.png
http://i.imgur.com/eRMrFmc.png
http://i.imgur.com/UVKPZgO.png
http://i.imgur.com/k7ymTPH.png

P.S. Your supporter has just won the Darwin Award, for doing DOS attack while bragging about it on public forum.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 15:45:59 PM by FeynmanFan »

Offline ronski

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 15:45:27 PM »
Funny that you didnt ss the post where he said he tried it for another time but had no success, which meant his LOIC attempt had no effort on the server, but good luck

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 16:03:51 PM »
Ron, don't leave, keep your strength, its up to him to have his enjoyment taken out.
*wears guy fawkes mask* LOIC. We are Anonymous. lol

IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER!
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 16:06:20 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 16:31:59 PM »
Yeah I didnt do anything to your server unfortinally, that was just random timing since all servers crashed :D I tried again few times but all I did was knockout my internet ;_;

EDIT:
and you take SS of shoutbox and google what people talk about, I read that you did some fucked up shit but I guess you got some mental issues if all you do is creep on shoutbox on a game you cant even play, maybe find a hobby and leave moms basement here and then (:
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 16:34:07 PM by phuNkiii.ops »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager