Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Uninstalling the game  (Read 14717 times)

Offline ronski

Uninstalling the game
« on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 07:32:17 AM »
Caution: This is going to be a long post.

I quoted couple of shouts from shoutbox as a preface for the whole thing, written between 5th July 22.00CEST - 6th July 01:00CEST

Quote from: Voras_LT
do you want know what i think mister ronski? if you want make this comunity working in peace why you just dont unistal it??? all begin and some have problems only with you,... so i think it help for this game a lot... i playing my game never try be a boos not like you ... so think about it this night...
it is not about the swap.. it is about too much things. for exemple the big clan day, who was the game of all of us .. you destroy it with your coments.. and a lot of more exemples so no more discusion live your life and enjoy... i wish you the best things,...
thats why it is so strange for me to understand look my play history and no 1 of them was doosed
Quote from: Voras
To phunki.. i was admin not only in this server... soo.. i am not defending him..
Joni i saw yesterday proofs yeah it was haxed but we dont know who do that .. and I think we never will know that... If it realy do Pit he haw his reassons.. and it is not for dont get to play for seke... he can be mad only with 1 guy... and you know about what i speaking(this is not defending ).. so what we can doo.? 1-Cry in forum all days about that.2-dont say nothing whait a bit when server again online or.go to.other server. What more sugestions?
Like i say if you want keep this game a life unistal it..... all problems always begin with you not with me... make a pause
Look this night nobody cry about servers down or same shit 5 servers I saw on so this game is going good. So maybe the problem is you
Man i dont care if server crash i go to other server or wait when he come online again.. or just shut down my loptop .. the most of ppl dont care go to other server and play.... like you can see
Quote from: [.noMAD
.Falcon]
ronski, thank you very much for taking that step, but its not needed. you just should stop with that forum thing, thats all you should do. stay back and watch. stop trying to be one of this. i could be come good then, dont know, but its a try. you did say you will do anything to let this game stay - now you have a chance doing so maybe.
Quote from: [.noMAD
.Falicon]
yes, this might be the solution. with - sorry to say but true - Ronski the problems did start, maybe uninstall the game now and we can see if the war is over. maybe it is, maybe not. but its a try. and for mia darling, ronski is not the hero, far away from hat, far far far far far far far away. but you cant handle it i know. the guys with the hero tag are: BigSergio, Spanky, ELiZ, JonnyM and 2-3 others. so maybe have some dreams, i will not ring the bell to wake you up :)

Good friend of mine told me one day at work about this game, it was somewhere in February 2014. That time I was going for two jobs, mainly worked as Web Developer / Designer in micro-sized company with only a few co-workers but also some random days a week as a lifesaver at swimming hall. I managed to create an account and install the game to my crappy PC on March 5th 2014. This was damn hard game to start playing after years spent with Quake III Arena. Also my lousy graphic-card didn't help with the experience at all. I remember how hard it was to play for example Hospital, teams and their members confused me a lot. Also the game speed, a lot of buttons to remember, a lot of actions to remember, a lot of rules ( that my friend told me ) to remember. When I managed to get a kill it most likely was friendly. I remember how people behaved against me, I got yelled, kicked, etc. People tend to forget they used to be at very same situation when they started. No wonder new players are giving up with this. That's what I did as well, I gave up, it wasn't worth of spending time with such game.

On May 2014 I got lay-off for three months due to lack of projects at company where I used to work, 10mins after I got the signed paper I got phone call which had huge effort on where I'm now. I got phone call from another company - they wanted to hire me for the time I'm having the lay-off. I took the chance, partly because I didn't want to be unemployed, but mostly because I wanted to see something else from the field I was about to work maybe for the rest of my life. I knew I have to leave the permanent job to get ahead with the career, but before the lay-off I had no balls to leave the company. I was their only web-designer / developer who made almost all the 200 projects we published during that time, I felt they needed me. Oh well I was glad that I was taken into another job so I realised the value of my work. Already after one month of work there in new job - which was small company as well - I found a company that had about 80 employees at that time and they had open position - starting right after my lay-off / new job agreement would end. After two interviews they took me in and I started to work in a company where I'm now in August 2014.

When I got the phone call from the job where I'm now that they wanted to hire me, I was let to choose, do I take Lenovo or Mac Book Pro. It was easy pick for me, I went ahead with apple and it didn't take long when I already installed this game to my new mac. It was way easier to play with stable 60fps almost in any map, still there was a lot to learn. I got more into this game and really started to love it. Time passed by, learnt new things, found new friends and somewhere in March 2015 they took me in to Finnish clan called Seurahuone. These guys have taught me a lot and they still do. Before joining the clan I had no idea of such event as Big Clan Day. I started to love the concept at once when I first played over there. Other players from our clan such as Galle and Kirysha were already actively helping Vanoke with the event. I wanted to help as well and later on I was let to.

About the same time I was taken in to the clan, I created two more accounts since I had three computers; One for me and one for my friend. We didn't create them to start TK people, at that time we just thought it would be fun to be unknown. I still suck in this game but that time I did even more, my friend instead got accused of hacking since he played so well as 10 honor. We didn't play much with those accounts, already first visit at Hospital server caused a forum thread. I remember me arguing with Wickid and Ganja those days, we didn't get along at all. But within few months I had more conversations with Wickid and Ganja and we started to get along. I joined this forum in April 2015. As a static: this post will be my 1853rd one in here, while pm's I have got over 970.

I don't remember from where it started, but in May we started to explore maps and find bug places. Many people joined jumping around with us, but many thought we were just trying to find new bugs for our own use. We posted all the bugs with screenshots and videos here in forum for couple of reasons; To make people be aware that those kind of bugs exists, it's fair that everyone knows about them as long as you are able to use them. Another point in revealing the bugs was to show them for admins if they could fix them. We never showed videos in public how to get into the worst bug spots, those videos we showed only for admins and guess I also showed it for Merlin, he didn't like me publishing those bug places because people might start using more those bugs. Our opinion was that those needed to be revealed since some of them were used by other players. We managed to activate mappers to fix some bugs there were, everyone won - except those who liked to use some of the bugs.

Our clan Seurahuone has always been Finnish clan. People have shown from all over the world their interest to join us but we want to stay as Finnish clan. Therefore we set up kind of sister-clan in July, our second accounts started to carry -brewe^ tags on them. Those our friends who liked to join our ts while playing started to use the same tags with their second accounts as well. Already that time we had all good with Ganja, he was one of the brewe's out there.

During the summer 2015 our clan took care of the Big Clan Day event since most of people didn't want it to stop existing for the summer while Vanoke wanted to have a vacation. Vanoke agreed that we can run the concept in our own way because it was summer time with less players, we spent a lot of time to figure out what maps to play and in which order and we noticed it worked very well. After the summer turned into fall, Vanoke came back to run the event like it was planned. Before the summer clans were running the event, they picked the maps for their weekend when they were responsible of the event. After the summer all the decisions were made on before hand by Vanoke, there was maplist for every weekend from the beginning of the fall to the end of spring. After successful summer all the co-operation was gone and we were needed only as tools to server. To populate and administrate. We wanted to help with the event but not that way that we have to be there every sunday and we are not let to be part of planning anymore. We started to play on Sundays in other servers during three weeks of that fall and noticed that the event seemed to start to die since there were no players. There was literally no other option for us than start playing there again to let it stay alive even though we felt we were there against our own will. Or let's say we were there to make the event work for at least someone - we felt like being forced to be there, we didn't enjoy being there anymore. In November Vanoke posted to forum that Big Clan Day will stop due to constant criticism against the event. The criticism can be read here. All people wanted was to help in improving the concept to be better understood, this was read as a criticism and Like in shouts quoted at the top of this thread - people seem to think my comments killed the event.

Offline ronski

Re: Uninstalling the game
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 07:33:55 AM »
Also during the summer 2015 one banned player ( Pit-23 ) showed up to forum as ciuralla posting all kind of shit. Not just trolling and a lot of shitty behaviour, he also threatened people via pm's with real life shit. He sent some serious shit for example to Merlin. Those who doesn't know Pit's history I'll quote one post from another area:

Pit? Such a long story, i think i only know part of it. Pit also took over the Assist from Jonny for a few months back in 2012 (during summer until autumn i think). Then he left, and started playing much like a wannabe Robin Hood, or supposedly so (catching cheaters, or wannabe rather), using his own cheats and easily out-doing Assist safety measures. He was banned and unbanned several times (both ingame and on the forums). He keeps coming back once every few months, under different accounts...

http://aao25.com/forum/feedback-centre/removal-of-pit-and-hertz/msg56164/#msg56164

http://aao25.com/forum/background-checks-97/pit-23-4006/msg53317/#msg53317

http://aao25.com/forum/background-checks-97/pit-23-too-obvious/msg40721/#msg40721

http://aao25.com/forum/background-checks-97/pit-23-3297/msg42132/#msg42132

http://aao25.com/forum/archives-107/pit-23!/msg32268/#msg32268

http://aao25.com/forum/general-chat-90/unbanning-pit-23-boon-or-bane/30/

In the beginning of fall 2015 I was taken in group called Respected Members here in forum. Other active members of the group were Merlin, Ganja, Koden and Admins. I ended up to the group after sort of drama between watnc and seke, we found out how to use kind of no-recoil bug in the game and one drunken Friday one thing led to another and all the watnc players got banned from our server because couple of our players were so sure that couple of them were using the bug. Clan mates started to back up each other and it went all messy. I spent hours with Ganja to solve the shit and due to the bug we found and to get things clear I was taken in to the group. Then I found out that I was being suggested into the group already in May 2015 by Spanky, but I wasn't taken in because I was being suspected of mouse macro usage. They didn't find what macro I'd be using, but my mouse kept causing violations to the logs due to amount of clicks per second being too high. I never got any information of this until I read about it myself. It was my Logitech MX Revolution II mouse that had broken micro switch, it was painful to use since one click might cause three or even four clicks. Just imagine what it was to use photoshop with it.. In game I never noticed any difference with it, when shooting single shots I always got only one even though the broken micro switch might have done several clicks. I promised to buy a new mouse but it took some time for me to get one. Now I have another Logitech mouse and I shouldn't be causing any more violations in this matter :) Also the no-recoil bug got removed and I know at least one player who admitted the usage of it himself left after the bug was removed.

On the very same fall Wickid had already made me as player admin at his IGC server. That time returned one old player called BernardKrusovlce to the game. He didn't want to talk about who he was, he stated he used to play the game years backwards, yet he knew everything what was going on. I remember helping him to enter with 10 honour account IGC server which had higher honor limit than most of servers. Within five days it was already clear that he was Pit - the banned player. This time he was let to play since there was no way to keep him out. He got one more chance to show he is able to work as a part of this community. He created another account with another PC and played with both, guess mainly with the newer sniper-314 account. While time passed he started to show his nature.

In October we came up with scrim event that took it's place in Friday and Saturday evenings. Our main idea was to wake up the scrim culture in here to make this game more interesting to play, people would stay and old players might come back. The event didn't work out well, the meaning of it was to play with mixed teams but it always went into clans playing against each other :)

In November when Big Clan Day died we started a thread in Respected Members forum to figure out what should we now do, this game needs such an event - it was a real shame that BCD went down like that, people play only couple of maps and when they get bored they will leave the game, that's why an event introducing other maps there are was needed. We started to plan new event because Vanoke said it's all done, he's not going to return with BCD. Merlin still wanted us to give some time for Vanoke if he'd rethink his decision. We waited like Merlin wanted us to do, then went ahead with the planning process. We remade the concept, we still had four maps and we still play both sides, but that was all the common these events had. New event got named by accident as Mapstravaganza and we planned to start playing different themes instead of just having four different map every week. In this event it didn't matter if the same map was played several times during a month, as long as it fits into the played theme. Also this event didn't have any time based map / side switch, we played 8 rounds in both sides and then switch the map - that way everyone is able to see the both sides of the map. Before we managed to launch the first event of Mapstravaganza, Merlin - as one of the Respected Members group - suddenly launched his own event called Big Party After and at start let others to understand we're just trying to copy Vanoke and him. That was quite a backstab since we thought he was planning the new event with us and from middle of nowhere he comes up with own event which was placed to be at the same time as this one. That thread should be published in General Chat imo for everyone to see how things really have gone.

Let's go back to Pit. After Terrorists attacked to Paris in November Pit started to show the racist side of him. Each muslim he knew from the community got their part of his hate, he followed them to servers and everyone had to face the shit, some people even joined it. In December Mia started to play the game and it didn't take long that she and Pit became friends.

At the end of last year we were working on to get people back to this game. There are ways to try to contact enormous amount of old players but at this point there is no point in calling old players to return.

During fall I was given admin rights in official teamspeak server: ts.aao25.com. On one Sunday evening in December it got hacked. Ganja was the first one to notice it and asked if we can do something for it. Well it turned out even though we had high privileges over there they weren't high enough, so we had to contact admins and before they are able to show up we had to try to keep the situation somehow in control. When Nick noticed our message he joined and started solving the issue. The whole server needed to be totally rebuilt and we spent hours with Nick and Ganja to build it up again.   

During that time Scorpy had already made me as playeradmin at his server. In January 2016 we started the first Scrim Tournament ( of my history in this game ). Nick provided us two servers for tournament use, he also provided already in December a server for Mapstravaganza. That time Vortexservers had still servers in stable network in Netherlands, so there was also a prize for the event winners; they were about to have one server for one month for free from Vortex. Somewhere in February Vortex had to take their datacenter away from Netherlands since the company running the network was all the time under huge connection issues. We had no longer Mapstravaganza server, no longer scrim servers, no longer Seurahuone server in Netherlands nor IGC, no longer any prize for the winner of first scrim cup, which Team Poland won after finals against watnc. Glad that they understood well the situation that we have no one giving the server in Europe, if they want to they can have one for one month from NA, but it would be useless. Glad that everyone taking a part in scrim tournament understood the shitty situation, outside of the tournament haters kept hating. For example Voras kept saying I would have came up with a lie of prize which we never had. After we had no longer these servers in Europe we had a lot of brainstorming what to do, scrim tournament matches needed to be played, Mapstravaganza couldn't be let to die because of lack of servers etc. At this point Scorpy showed up to be priceless help, he offered his server for Mapstravaganza use and couple of times he let us to use his server in Scrim Tournament as well. Thank you Scorpy for all your help :up:

So while Vortex still had servers at Europe, I was playeradmin in our own servers, in BIG server, still in IGC and also in Official servers - so I was administrating over 10 servers at that time. Why? I was active player, I can be around and can take action into things if needed. This is also one reason why people hate me. Bow to one and you'll bend over to another. Almost every time we play together with our clanmates we get accused of ghosting. That's why we usually play in servers that we can administrate, so we can swap ourselves to play in same team. Then if someone still bothers to cry about ghosting he can look at the mirror. This is two sided coin though, seen people complaining us playing on same team which makes the team stronger. Can't please everyone... Every time people needs to be swapped from team to team let's say for example when same clan needs to be taken to play at same side, I always choose the most logical way to do it. Which is either uniting other clan / ts group at the same time or choosing the one who had joined last to server. Voras is still bitter to me because I once swapped him to play at same team with his clan mate, while I was uniting our clan into same team. It happened in Hospital ( BIG server I guess ), the most of our clan were in Escort an Devil was in Ambush, Voras was playing in =PUF= clan and he was the last one in Escort team who had joined to server, while his clan mate was playing in Ambush. So there were two logical reasons to swap him over to Devil to unite clans playing at same sides. What happened? He is still all against me only because of this swap. Look at the shouts above, "it is not about the swap.. it is about too much things. for exemple the big clan day, who was the game of all of us .. you destroy it with your coments". If it's not about the swap, why the need to badmouth me and try to get me failing? There are few others as well who like to speak me bossing around at servers. Well one of them was once swapped into another team and couple of them were banned because of intentional teamkilling. And just to let you know I'm not sure what the reason at the end was but Voras was about to leave PUF clan because of he being swapped because of the tags.

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 07:35:09 AM »
On winter things went bad with Pit and Mia, serverlogs were full of Pit's shit against her, forum and shoutbox had to be moderated more than ever because of Pit. Vortex was already gone form Europe so BIG server became the most popular server around. Like everyone should remember it used to work like a charm, Scorpy bought more slots into it and it was peacefull place where to play - as long as Pit was kept out from there. In winter Pit got banned twice from that server. Both times were Scorpy's decisions since the server is his. I placed the bans and I had time to follow if he plays. Like Carmy said in one thread "we all know you hate him", she was right - I do. Because I knew what he had done and I saw what he was doing. Few weeks later Pit's bans were lifted from the server and it didn't take long for him to earn them back. Those bans are still placed at the server eventhough those accounts got banned from Assist on this Spring.

Another banned player who was banend from the server is TheTrooper. Merlin let understand that I banned him and it was Merlin who managed to get him unbanned. I didn't ban him, but I was the one who asked Scorpy to unban him and he was unbanned before Merlin even started this thread

If someone doesn't know yet, Hosp Paradise is Pit's server. After he got the server have other servers been crashing mysteriously. There used to be one common thing in between these crashes - every time servers had Hospital on when they crashed, except one time BIG server had Mapstravaganza going on. Hosp Paradise has many active Hospital players being set as player admin just to make sure it will get populated when there's no other Hospital server going on. If there is another Hospital server on, it simply crashes. Nowadays it doesn't even have to be Hospital server, if some other server is being populated - like yesterday Blizzard had like 14 players in the middle of day, it crashed in same mysterious way than all other servers have crashed. After the crash people went to Hops Paradise.

Few days backwards we tried to play internal scrim at our own server, just the eight of us - and the server crashed. Here's short piece of the log: http://aao25.com/forum/general-chat-90/another-log-for-those-who-still-think-we're-bullshitting-about-the-ddos-ffs/ One week backwards during short time we had to face eight crashes in five different maps and four different servers. In between these days servers where we were crashed as well and not just them, also the whole Auth server.

Again look at the shouts above. Voras thinks it's totally okay that Pit is - committing a crime while he is - DDoSsing servers where Voras doesn't play. And take a look at Merlins shout, he knows very well it has been Pit DDoSsing all the time. Still he posted a thread and blamed on Possessed that he would have been behind attacks against his server, because IP's were located to Brazil which has over 200 million citizens.

When you think this all through this follows the scenario A) or scenario B)
A) When the first attack came to Merlins servers, Merlin had no idea who did it, it was Pit but because it came from Brazil Pit managed to speak Merlin over to believe it was Possessed. With logs and the fact about PB_Power in Merlins DDoS thread Merlin tried to show it's obviously Possessed who was the guilty one. He believed Pit so much that even he became blind for his own facts and that's why he keeps cross-talking in his thread. He listens to Pit and writes down what Pit want's him to write.

B) Possessed was set up doing the attacks by Merlin and Pit. Possessed banned Pit before Pit attacked for the first time against Auth server. Pit and Merlin ordered DDoS attack which they wanted to seem to be coming from Brazil and together with the fact about PB_Power they tried to make Possessed look guilty. At Merlins DDoS thread he is cross-talking several times. He blames on Possessed and when his facts are not taken seriously he states he is not saying it would be him doing the attacks.

Now Voras keeps laughing at DDoS attacks Pit is doing, meanwhile Merlin is demanding Pit to be unbanned - who is playing the game all the time and Merlin knows it very well. If Hosp Paradise runs out of players but Pit would still like to play - he simply crashes the Auth. Not a single time Auth has crashed while Hosp Paradise was full.

DDoSsing is against every single law, so basically you are protecting a criminal over here and demanding a criminal to be let to play again. This DDoSsing is killing the game so as long as you keep protecting and suppoting the DDoSser the way you do, you're killing the game with him.

During these two years I've been here all I have tried was to help others. Some how Merlin doesn't like me offering my help to others in here, guess I took his place in that area? Again check the shouts above. He keeps saying I'm trying to become Assit Admin - no matter what. Sounds to me that it was your own dream but you never managed to achieve it in over ten years. What comes to me in that matter, I have said it many times - I was never interested in becoming one, I simply want to be just a player among the others but help others all the way I can. People come chatting with me on TS every day with their issues with various kind of stuff, because they know I'm there to help. People post their issues in shoutbox if not daily at least in couple of days a week. Always if I can help I try to unless someone else has time to help faster. If I can't help, in most of the cases I know who might be able to help and I advice to ask from that certain person. Why I do this? Why I didn't change my job from where I used to work to another before the lay-off came? Why I'm uninstalling the game? Why I always put others needs in front of mine? This is who I am. This is my human nature, I can't help myself with it. But at least I can stand in front of the mirror and be proud of that I've done here all I can. It's obvious that in this sized community we have many different kind of players. Language barriers are sometimes way to big and sometimes players are just too proud. Haters gonna hate.

As shouts above are suggesting, I need to uninstall the game to make this shit end. That's what I suggested earlier as well, glad that it was read carefully. If this makes attacks to servers to stop then I'll do it. I'm going to stay around at TS and Forum helping if someone needs help but I stop playing the game to make this playable for the rest again.  But let’s give this a try first, I wont play for one week at start, if it works then I uninstall the game.

Here are all my accounts, mark them as your buddies if you want to keep an eye on me after this:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/845778/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/860086/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/867640/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/867487/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/417094/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/786065/

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 07:58:35 AM »
You big noob, dont leave this game :(

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 08:33:46 AM »
Lol didnt know that guy caused so much shit, if so many people hate him why is he still here, i mean last time he made account on forum and he runs his own server even if he cant play the game.. I think its pretty obvius he is mad for being banned at the game and seeks attention, and if he banned ronski on his server I think its obvius he doesnt want him to play the game either and will probably do anything that people would play on his server while ronski cant.. People say like they dont know who ddoses servers, I mean lol.. Who else would try to ruin a DEAD game for others then someone that nobody likes and is banned from game.. People should just stop playing on his server, maybe he would leave then since there is no point of him being around

Offline ronski

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 08:38:23 AM »
Lol didnt know that guy caused so much shit, if so many people hate him why is he still here, i mean last time he made account on forum and he runs his own server even if he cant play the game.. I think its pretty obvius he is mad for being banned at the game and seeks attention, and if he banned ronski on his server I think its obvius he doesnt want him to play the game either and will probably do anything that people would play on his server while ronski cant.. People say like they dont know who ddoses servers, I mean lol.. Who else would try to ruin a DEAD game for others then someone that nobody likes and is banned from game.. People should just stop playing on his server, maybe he would leave then since there is no point of him being around
You are correct, there is no valid reason for his server to be around, it's pretty fucked up that banned player is choosing who can play the game and who can't. Also makes me wonder how much involved in the attacks are the ones who keeps supporting him.   

Mia Cop

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 09:18:50 AM »
Don't make a permanent decision just because of few people around who doesn't understand you or hate you. You are doing incredible great things for this community. There's nothing you can do more to explain those people what is you're intention here and why are you helping others all the time.

I know that this is a difficult time that needs difficult decisions, but this shouldn't be like this, it's wrong. You need to be aware that you are surrounded by people with so many different opinions and there are just few of them who wants to see you fail just because they don't like you. Don't focus on you're enemies and haters, focus on the people that love you and support you, because those are the people that matter.

Stay!  :D :up:

You have done nothing wrong to this community and this community needs you like any other player around here. If someone needs to leave they are the ones who made bad things - bad decisions to this game and to the people in this community.

Encouragement and the hope are the two most qualities any person can provide to others, and you are doing it. If you leave, this community will not loose only a player, because you are a BIG person my friend. All the lies people tell just to cover up the truth - that reveals back to them someday.

I wish all this hate against you, against each other can stop, but it's just a wish, and there's no gold fish to make it true!  :P
 :(

You have my all support!

+1

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 09:49:59 AM »
just play the f game all.  :rtfm:

no 1 need to leave.

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 13:02:16 PM »
If every player who left the game deserved an "honor guard" there would not be enough e-room...

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 13:25:52 PM »
If every player who left the game deserved an "honor guard" there would not be enough e-room...
That's not the point of his post.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 13:32:38 PM »
Nice story.
So really nothing became better in my absence... it only became worse.

Pit was when i left, and will always remain, a asshole.

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 13:37:50 PM »
So illuminate me, please. Because all i see is a "respected member" talking about things that should be explained by an admin in the first place, why should the forum members care about personal grudge between players?!!

Offline ronski

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 13:39:29 PM »
why should the forum members care about personal grudge between players?!!
why shouldn't?

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 13:59:40 PM »
why shouldn't?

You must be joking, right!!?

Mia Cop

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 14:10:42 PM »
So illuminate me, please. Because all i see is a "respected member" talking about things that should be explained by an admin in the first place, why should the forum members care about personal grudge between players?!!

Have you seen anyone else doing anything to resolve the situation?
Partly i agree with you i do understand what you wanted to say Yahoo but nobody is doing nothing to stop this attacks. And now some players wanted to kick him out of the game just because he is trying to find a solution, madness.

I have a question for assist admins and i hope someone will give us an answer please!
Are you admins going to do something about this case or you all will just watch and do nothing about it?

Thank you in advance for the answer.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager