ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Poll

What to do with this guy

Keep permanent ban
1626 (83.3%)
Unban, put on watch list
326 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 18527 times)

Offline ToMb SeNTiNeL

• Guarding the unknowns....21 seconds at a time.
    • View Profile
Unban Request
« on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 00:42:38 AM »
Hello All,

My name is Justin, with my playername as ToMb SeNTiNel, and during gameplay today, I was kicked from a server for "Authentication slot closed" and I wasn't too sure what that meant, whether it be that I lost connection or what, so I tried to re-enter the server I was playing in, and I got the message

"BANNED! You have been banned, you can not play this game anymore,
Reason: NoRecoil_2.5.dll and kinject.exe

Now, I've been around AA long enough to know about cheats and hackers in the game, but I've not been one to use or try them. ( I am Active Duty Army, I have a little bit more Integrity than that. )

So, I tried to find out what caused this error, whether it was the name that had been flagged for cheating or what.

I am a little confused, I am a big supporter of AA2, and this is the first time playing AA2 since AA2 was shut down. I found AA2.5 Assist the other day and was like "wow, there is still hope".

I'm not sure how to view the ArmyOps folder because when I downloaded the Assist program, it didn't add the game to "My Computer" on the C: Drive so I can find out if those files were in there, so I don't know exactly what to do.

Hope for some help soon, so I can continue to support this game.

Thanks in Advance,

-Justin

This is my BattleTracker playerstats page:
http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=814179

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 00:47:24 AM »
Not sure how much hope their is, but your install can be found in yourname>AppData>Roaming>25Assist
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 00:52:16 AM »
You had hacks in your AA installation. No chance for appeal.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Jared

« Reply #3 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 00:57:16 AM »
Can you provide a link do where you downloaded assist from?

Offline ToMb SeNTiNeL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 01:11:44 AM »
Yes, I read about it from this website and downloaded it from them. http://clansoe.site-forums.com/t307-aa2-download-installer

*EDIT* I also checked at the location of the game as you said, and those listed files above, the recoil and the inject thing, are not listed as files inside my ArmyOps folder or any subfolder inside.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 12, 2012, 01:14:20 AM by ToMb SeNTiNeL »

Jared

« Reply #5 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 01:20:50 AM »
after looking at that link, it refers to the main assist download. You have had to download 3rd party stuff and injected into the game.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #6 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 01:30:39 AM »
The kick logs don't lie. But hackers do.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 01:39:17 AM »
***REMOVED*** No content from cheat sites please. -Spanky
Sentinel, Next time listen to the instructions lol

edit: rgr that Sir! btw was just a quote.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 12, 2012, 01:44:58 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ToMb SeNTiNeL

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 01:42:37 AM »
This really and honestly does not make any sense. Are there any Screenshots that come from AA2.5 Assist or anything like that? You can clearly see my gameplay and tell if a No Recoil cheat is on, I wouldn't have a recoil to my weapon right?

Jared

« Reply #9 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 01:46:07 AM »
No Recoil can't be seen from a screen shot. The file you got kicked for a know public and detected hack for aao.

If your saying this is came from a fresh install of the game please provide the link to the download you used. Anything less won't work.

Jonnym

« Reply #10 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 04:24:28 AM »
I do feel sorry for you, Sounds like you love AA2 like the rest of us do. You should have seen the notice when you download and then you would not have ruined your chance to play AA2 again.

WARNING NOTICE, Here at aao25.com we have a zero tolerance policy against hacking, cheating or exploiting. Even attempting to hack will result in a ban from using our auth system. If you like playing this game then keep your behaviour clean. If you like to hack or cheat then go back to 2.8.5

Offline ToMb SeNTiNeL

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 14:34:39 PM »
It do understand where every single one of the postings from the admins are coming from, and I completely agree. I just wish there was a possibility of giving it another chance, since I downloaded a Fresh install from this website, where the originial maker of this Assist program is based, and I guarantee I will never be banned for any reason, It sucks in certain situations where good people get stuck with bad names from something they didn't do, or didn't mean to do.

But, with all of this said, there is no solid way to prove it, so I will honor your decision and move along. I love AA2, I would love to support it in any possible way I can, because the game is good, clean fun. I am a very mature individual that can understand where the point of view is coming from. I will continue to support this game, even if that means I cannot play it, by donating to the cause because I do not want to see it go anywhere.

My sincere regards,

-Justin

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 17:17:32 PM »
See, the thing is the system is not going to elevate/alert unless you introduce foreign files into the system; that's it there's no way to dick around it, there is no false positive with that sort of thing. And regardless of how long you've played AA, this is the first history you have on the Assist Auth System. Here's your full history on Assist:
Code: [Select]
2012-03-12 03:30:34 | Client Violation | 68.33.92.164 | ToMB-SeNTiNeL | WtaGwwZygBDducNywku+AF3YKLs0 | Alien file found in System folder, Deleted: kInject.exe Len:3683757
2012-03-12 03:30:34 | Client Violation | 68.33.92.164 | ToMB-SeNTiNeL | WtaGwwZygBDducNywku+AF3YKLs0 | Alien file found in System folder, Deleted: NoRecoil_2.5.dll Len:11264
2012-03-12 03:40:06 | 177.18.76.103:1717 | WtaGwwZygBDducNywku+AF3YKLs0 | [AA25] KICK ToMB-SeNTiNeL Authorization Slot Closed

Here's a link to your history file: http://auth.aa25.org/PBLog/814179.txt

As far as I can extrapolate, I see this thinking process:
"VERSION 2.5 OMG OLD VERSION I CAN HACK ALL DAY; NEVER GET CAUGHT"
**Downloads hacks**
**Downloads Assist, logs in, gets banned**
"WTF MATE!"

Seriously man, there has been so many people who went and downloaded year old hacks just because they think it's the same exact 2.5 that was running over 6 years ago. Then when they come to question us about it they always say, 'I DUNNO LOL'. It's annoying, like for real man. If people actually came to say, 'Yea niggas I hacked because I thought it was possible', then just maybe we would be really lenient on them.

Offline ToMb SeNTiNeL

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 18:25:56 PM »
I completely understand BlueBlaster. It makes sense that all those requests would get very annoying, but I wish I could find some possible way to prove my innocence in some form because I am not one of those douchebag cheaters that can't win a game to save their life but I can't prove it and it really sucks because I love this game, im not great at it but I still enjoy it either way.

Jared

« Reply #14 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 19:14:36 PM »
Where did you download the game?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager