ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Poll

What to do with this guy

Keep permanent ban
1626 (83.3%)
Unban, put on watch list
326 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 18542 times)

Offline ToMb SeNTiNeL

• Guarding the unknowns....21 seconds at a time.
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 19:46:28 PM »
A download link on that same page I posted previously but im pretty sure I was re-directed to this site or one very similar, and it just had a pop-up that I had to click "download file", now where the original source where the 25assist download was coming from, I do not know.

Offline ToMb SeNTiNeL

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 20:35:33 PM »
Yes, I downloaded the assist from here, but I already had AA 2.5.0 because I thought you had to have a copy of AA 2.5.0 In order to get assist to work, but I downloaded AA2.5.0 from Piratebay because I couldn't find it anywhere else.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 20:37:34 PM »
You had 2.5 but downloaded it from Pirate Bay.....what? Is that a grammatical error?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 20:41:36 PM »
Yes, I downloaded the assist from here, but I already had AA 2.5.0 because I thought you had to have a copy of AA 2.5.0 In order to get assist to work, but I downloaded AA2.5.0 from Piratebay because I couldn't find it anywhere else.

Sorry, it's not like that. You can find copies of the 2.5 install everywhere, from Filefront to Chevy's place, Softpedia, and some other web resources like this:

http://ftp.free.fr/mirrors/AmericasArmy/americasarmy.html

Offline ToMb SeNTiNeL

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 21:17:54 PM »
I don't know what else to say, at this point, its all hearsay and I can't get any one to realize that "Hey, this guy has made a mistake somewhere on a personal error" so thank you guys anyway. I really care about playing AA2 but it just don't seem possible ever again. I will give AA3 a try and maybe learn to love it as much as AA2 but you'll never see me cheat in AA3 either...I will just keep getting killed but that's part of the game until you get better.

Thank you all for what your doing and sorry for taking up your time to keep replying.

Regards,

-Justin

Offline ToMb SeNTiNeL

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 21:28:13 PM »
I was looking, and I seen that your Banlist has all these players with their ban reason being that they were using hacks in servers, but mine is "Alien file found in system folder" so that is saying that file was there, but wasn't being used, so if I was cheating wouldn't it have banned me for USING the cheat itself?

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 21:30:18 PM »
Assist detects cheats/hacks on multiple levels. First by foreign files in the system, then by file integrity check, then by client variable manipulations.

Offline Alex

« Reply #22 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 21:30:43 PM »
I was looking, and I seen that your Banlist has all these players with their ban reason being that they were using hacks in servers, but mine is "Alien file found in system folder" so that is saying that file was there, but wasn't being used, so if I was cheating wouldn't it have banned me for USING the cheat itself?
No, you got banned for having the cheats. Such obvious hacks won't ever be used because you will be kicked for just having the files in your AA folder before you can even use them.

Jared

« Reply #23 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 21:34:32 PM »
i think assist also deletes the hacks, so if you get caught and go look in the folder i don't think you will see them, but i could be wrong.

Offline Alex

« Reply #24 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 21:36:26 PM »
i think assist also deletes the hacks, so if you get caught and go look in the folder i don't think you will see them, but i could be wrong.
It does. It deletes most foreign files.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #25 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 21:37:11 PM »
Yea, Assist deletes alien files. You had AA 2.5 hacking files on your computer, that's why you're banned from Assist. You can still play 2.5 and 2.8.5 if you want.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ToMb SeNTiNeL

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 21:45:44 PM »
I could understand banning someone for clearly using them and knowing about it, but giving someone a second chance and watching their play style after on the ones you can't be 100% sure was hacking I think should be possible too. I just want to enjoy this game as everyone else does, ESPECIALLY as an Active Duty Army Infantryman who does the real job you guys play, (If you don't believe that one, ill photocopy my ID card so I can actually prove something to you all)

Regards,

-Justin

Offline Alex

« Reply #27 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 21:48:40 PM »
I could understand banning someone for clearly using them and knowing about it, but giving someone a second chance and watching their play style after on the ones you can't be 100% sure was hacking I think should be possible too. I just want to enjoy this game as everyone else does, ESPECIALLY as an Active Duty Army Infantryman who does the real job you guys play, (If you don't believe that one, ill photocopy my ID card so I can actually prove something to you all)

Regards,

-Justin
The problem is, you already know that the hacks are detected. No second chance is going to prove anything as nobody is stupid enough to hack after they got caught.

Offline ToMb SeNTiNeL

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 21:53:07 PM »
That makes sense, but don't they always say "If you've hacked once, you'll hack again?"

Offline ToMb SeNTiNeL

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Monday, March 12, 2012, 23:22:45 PM »
Thanks Anyway.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager