Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: THx doss protectors.and my news  (Read 2172 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
THx doss protectors.and my news
« on: Sunday, April 01, 2018, 10:16:07 AM »
Merlin and assist team thx for your work, it was not the easiest way but you did something. sadly not all understand you guy`s did it for the game Merlin I know it was and meaby still is your number 1 game that's way you did it for . Hope we can play whitout bull the shit and bad language so people will join becose people must be helpfull and decently to each other so all have good time. Meaby a hint to assist  team you can`t interfere
in clans ther policy  but you can advice them . and the best is in topic becose some how old they are need correction.
But ok thx and leds play.
« Last Edit: Friday, July 27, 2018, 05:39:29 AM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: THx doss protectors.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 01, 2018, 11:34:35 AM »
Vanoke, thank you too for your help and - i will be there on Monday's border night. For sure :)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 01, 2018, 12:06:52 PM »
Yes great effort guys thanks. I apreciate it a lot.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 27, 2018, 04:09:09 AM »
Dossers can be catched to. meaby one starter i think did get cord out of this places i was thinking in the past .ore adleast was the info giver to our dosser. news was today in dutch sorry.
Zes Nederlanders opgepakt op verdenking van DDoS-aanvallen 

Foto: Thinkstock

Gepubliceerd: 26-07-18 16:19Laatste update: 26-07-18 16:25

Het Cybercrimeteam Noord-Nederland heeft naar aanleiding van het Nederlandse opsporingsonderzoek 'Operation Power Off’ zes aanhoudingen verricht in Noord-Nederland. 

Deze aanhoudingen volgden nadat de Nederlandse politie op 24 april de grootste cybercriminele website Webstresser.org had opgerold.

Bij de actie tegen de website zijn vier vermoedelijke beheerders opgespoord in onder andere Servië en Kroatië. In Canada en het Verenigd Koninkrijk werden ook acties ondernomen tegen vermoedelijke beheerders.

Bij de aanhoudingen in Noord-Nederland gaat het om twee personen uit Drenthe, drie uit Friesland en één uit Groningen. Ze worden verdacht van het gebruiken van de website om DDoS-aanvallen te plegen.

Webstresser.org was een zogenaamde 'booter’ of 'stresser’-dienst: een website waar tegen lage prijzen krachtige DDoS-aanvallen konden worden aangekocht.

Bij een DDoS-aanval op een website bezoeken meerdere 'computers’ tegelijk één bepaalde website zodat deze overbelast wordt en onbereikbaar wordt voor klanten of bezoekers.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: THx doss protectors.and my news
« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 27, 2018, 08:33:49 AM »
yes Vanoke, at the end they will be hopefully catched

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager