Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Testing the waters of free agency  (Read 13541 times)

Offline eKC0mm

Re: Testing the waters of free agency
« Reply #30 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 15:36:46 PM »
Jordan didn't have to join a team of superstars to do it.

Your right, he only had to stay on his team of superstars to begin with. lol Jordans bulls were ALOT better then Lebrons cav's. Jordan got lucky to get paired with another great, Scottie Pippen. Jordan never won a championship without him. Who knows how that could have changed his career had they never been paired together.

I'm not taking shots at Jordan. I'm just reinforcing the idea that Lebrons clearly not "overrated" using factual information and comparisons to past greats.
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #31 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 16:09:52 PM »
The fact of the matter is basketball is a TEAM sport. You're not gonna be able to win with 1 great guy. It just won't happen. Lebron is a pussy bitch for leaving Cleveland to go to Miami though. He's a great athlete definitely he just has a flapping vagina in between his legs.
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline Alex

« Reply #32 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 16:45:06 PM »
Your right, he only had to stay on his team of superstars to begin with. lol Jordans bulls were ALOT better then Lebrons cav's. Jordan got lucky to get paired with another great, Scottie Pippen. Jordan never won a championship without him. Who knows how that could have changed his career had they never been paired together.

I'm not taking shots at Jordan. I'm just reinforcing the idea that Lebrons clearly not "overrated" using factual information and comparisons to past greats.
I never said he was overrated, but you are the one who started comparing him to Jordan. Also, Pippen was great support for Jordan but compared to Wade and Bosh? No way did Jordan have anything near the support James does.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #33 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 17:30:32 PM »
basketball

Is that the one game where they kick the black and white ball into sideways netted human-sized baskets?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #34 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 17:36:26 PM »
Is that the one game where they kick the black and white ball into sideways netted human-sized baskets?

I think you're talking about the sport formerly known as "African Tree Hockey"
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 17:51:47 PM »
LOL, the classic Jordan vs. Lebron/Kobe/... argument. When those kids will realize that nothing compares to Jordan, they just don't get it :-D.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #36 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 17:52:09 PM »

Just wait until we play you guys in TWL. If I actually decide to show up for the match, I will beginning outplaying your team, one by one. Then, when you are thinking, "what is this all aboot?" I will pop out of somewhere throwing a thumbs up at you, and then proceed to roll over your squadron of ex-cheaters (tweakers), squirrel hunters, and lan bonerers. While you guys are creating strategic plans on your outdated Ventrilo server the following round on how to kill me, I will probably be AFK in spawn. As your conversations cease and your team begins camping the objective, I will come back, continue throwing thumbs ups at you, start making fun of your maple leaf flag through in-game chat, and then proceed to obtain the "dubbbbya" with Zack.

+1 internetz
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #37 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 18:03:25 PM »
I think you're talking about the sport formerly known as "African Tree Hockey"

This offends my black roots.

Get it? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I'M TOO FUNNY!
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ZakuAce

• Needs moar ROE
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 19:22:18 PM »
Is your name toby?

Offline k!cker

• View Profile
  • AA: k!cker
« Reply #39 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 20:12:46 PM »
One player is going to change a team in the NBA. Look at Lebron, when he left the Cavs look where it left them... they went from title contenders to nothing. This is why I like football a whole lot more than basketball it truly is a team sport.

ps - i hate lebron... kb24 allday

Offline Proton

« Reply #40 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 21:01:08 PM »

Just wait until we play you guys in TWL. If I actually decide to show up for the match, I will beginning outplaying your team, one by one. Then, when you are thinking, "what is this all aboot?" I will pop out of somewhere throwing a thumbs up at you, and then proceed to roll over your squadron of ex-cheaters (tweakers), squirrel hunters, and lan bonerers. While you guys are creating strategic plans on your outdated Ventrilo server the following round on how to kill me, I will probably be AFK in spawn. As your conversations cease and your team begins camping the objective, I will come back, continue throwing thumbs ups at you, start making fun of your maple leaf flag through in-game chat, and then proceed to obtain the "dubbbbya" with Zack.

that is weird, why are you bashing Canada? aren't you as much a former member of ST-6 as that of being Canadian citizen?

now this is interesting Snapo, I could have sworn you live in California?

here are your real accounts of which you didn't play but rather staffed for audigy , iog ,:

http://teamwarfare.com/viewplayer.asp?player=Snapo

http://teamwarfare.com/viewplayer.asp?player=snap-

Also, why is there no mention of you ever being on ST-6's roster? http://www.gotfrag.com/aa/story/38402/?spage=1

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!

« Last Edit: Monday, July 23, 2012, 21:04:36 PM by Proton »

Offline -snap.iog-

« Reply #41 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 21:27:06 PM »
My response to that is: you are not very good at circling things.

There were different ST-6 formations. I played with these soldiers: http://battletracker.com/clanstats/aao/23678/ + intel-inside and a few others.

No need to go all detective on me!

Offline john

« Reply #42 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 23:15:49 PM »
I never said he was overrated, but you are the one who started comparing him to Jordan. Also, Pippen was great support for Jordan but compared to Wade and Bosh? No way did Jordan have anything near the support James does.

Jordan had Rodman and Pippen (Two hall of famers) and Phil Jackson (who some can argue is one of the greatest NBA coaches of all time). LeBron and Dwade are the only hall of famers on that team. Plus spoelstra is a scrub who doesn't know how to run a team. You saying that Jordan did not have as much support as James might be the dumbest thing I've heard in quite some time.

Offline Alex

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 00:11:45 AM »
Jordan had Rodman and Pippen (Two hall of famers) and Phil Jackson (who some can argue is one of the greatest NBA coaches of all time). LeBron and Dwade are the only hall of famers on that team. Plus spoelstra is a scrub who doesn't know how to run a team. You saying that Jordan did not have as much support as James might be the dumbest thing I've heard in quite some time.
Dawyne Wade is a superstar, something you can't say about either Pippen or Rodman. Wade won a championship by himself. Without Jordan the Bulls wouldn't have gone anywhere.

Offline john

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 01:11:03 AM »
Dawyne Wade is a superstar, something you can't say about either Pippen or Rodman.

I wouldn't say Rodman was a superstar but Pippen definitely was a superstar.

Wade won a championship by himself.

you must have forgot this guy

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager