Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Accounts  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
Accounts
« on: Wednesday, June 01, 2016, 23:19:20 PM »
Why do people have so many  accounts?? And the rest of us cant ..
http://battletracker.com/clanstats/aao/30856/
All nexus..new accounts..and I can show you more that they have..Are they better then all of us??
what the hell..Its not fair ..That's how they fucked me up in the server showing up with new ones everyday Tking in server then I ban and guess what the ban is gone! Why cause they have admin and take out bans with out letting other people know its them..Not fair right..They really one how to set someone up..Can you plz stop the new accounts that there making?

Offline -sh4dy;

Re: Accounts
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 01, 2016, 23:40:00 PM »
All accounts are dated pre Assist, which is completely allowed.

Why must you continue this via shoutbox, and now assist forums because your no longer apart of this team.. You should get over it by now.

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 01, 2016, 23:47:33 PM »
Yes I can see that now!! Sorry ..

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, June 02, 2016, 01:18:16 AM »
Carmy
it's not hard at all making a new account from different computer,
Assist rule 1 acct per computer, but easy around that as well,
just my 2 cents

Could tell you how, but I'd have to kill you lol, just kidding =-))))

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, June 02, 2016, 09:21:06 AM »
I  know all that!! 1 account 1 pc right..Well my daughter back in the days was Resident evil..But she don't remember the email and password she used! She tried making new one on  her laptop and was refused..I don't see why? I think some people have it good here.I know what they use..I was not born last night.lol
« Last Edit: Thursday, June 02, 2016, 09:35:25 AM by Carmy »

Offline ronski

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 02, 2016, 09:56:19 AM »
I  know all that!! 1 account 1 pc right..Well my daughter back in the days was Resident evil..But she don't remember the email and password she used! She tried making new one on  her laptop and was refused..I don't see why? I think some people have it good here.I know what they use..I was not born last night.lol
It's because the account activation process is automatic, when there can be found a link to existing account will the new account activation get automatically denied. If she can't login and password cannot be reseted, there is a possibility to request for a manual activation of new account and replacing its honor with the old account honor. Old account will be out of business and she can play with the new one.

One way or the other she'll get online if she wants to :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager