Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Staff admin question  (Read 3049 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Staff admin question
« on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 16:51:56 PM »
If an admin says its ok to tk in his server, Is it going to be a assist ban?

Nexus admin nexus shady watched yungRICHniga tk me 20 times. He said tk back. Will that result in a ban?
If yes then obviously when I show all the SS of him TKing he gets a ban ?
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: Staff admin question
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 18:09:44 PM »
Look you seem to be lacking a fair bit sundhine. I never compliand about tking in my life hence half a million roe ok. Now I cant get involved because of little girls like YOU who run in here complianing about me got it??????
And you come in here talking crap. I never saw you post anything worth reading. Do try and think before you post. Its your fault I cant TK back get it? got it? good. Really so dumb.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 18:46:00 PM »
Is there something you don't complain about???

Offline -sh4dy;

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 18:47:44 PM »
I never said it was ok for him to be doing that or gave him the ok to do so.

What I had told you was basically shoot him back if he is tking you because you were in our modded fun server. The points dont matter, tracking does matter, or gun choice dosent matter. In that particular server it is basically a free for all rules don't apply. You had the option of shooting him back, I told you that.

Offline Alex

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 21:04:48 PM »
We need a lot of screenshots that include unprovoked TKing on purpose for a ban. If you have screenshots of being TKed also, you won't be punished.

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 21:08:18 PM »
We need a lot of screenshots that include unprovoked TKing on purpose for a ban. If you have screenshots of being TKed also, you won't be punished.

i have plenty of SS of sniper, aka Pit Tking alot of it, would it get him banned?
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline Alex

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 21:15:20 PM »
i have plenty of SS of sniper, aka Pit Tking alot of it, would it get him banned?
I'm not talking about one or 2 tks one day, and then a SS of one or two tks another day. I'm talking about full on menace to the server mowing down the entire team or one player over and over and over again. We don't like banning for teamkilling as it's more of a server admin issue and it's often very difficult to tell exactly what happen through screenshots and biased explanation from the parties involved.

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, February 28, 2016, 06:36:01 AM »
I'm not talking about one or 2 tks one day, and then a SS of one or two tks another day. I'm talking about full on menace to the server mowing down the entire team or one player over and over and over again. We don't like banning for teamkilling as it's more of a server admin issue and it's often very difficult to tell exactly what happen through screenshots and biased explanation from the parties involved.

what are u fking kidding me, he only tks me ffs. just ban him, he even disrespect woman lol.
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, February 28, 2016, 09:06:56 AM »
Once again crying and bitching. Why is it only you who is doing this. I get seldomly tked on purpose and never do it myself. Maybe change your behaviour ?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager