Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: SPREAD!  (Read 1911 times)

Offline dugongpilipinas18

• Goodthings will follow if you do the same. Just be
    • View Profile
  • AA: angels18
SPREAD!
« on: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 20:22:38 PM »
I do hope players in assist would spread the motivation words not the down one. To those "First timer" or those players who'se not used to this, or in just in the "adjusting period" (like me).  Its not helpful if you brag about how we played in a team. Well I guess you too experienced to be like a scared baby, staying in a one place BEFORE thinking anytime you walk or moved you'll be killed. I'm not posting this to get a fight or something to get attention to everybody. I'm posting this because I just wanted  you to know or realize if your in his/her shoe how that someone will feel if someone Harassing him/her through inappropriate words. Yeah we live diff. countries but this is a game that somehow needed also to be treated as a human being existing in this world. The maybe purpose of someone playing this game is just to get some stress reliever, to have some fun, to have some friends, to have someone to talk to, to get the best out of him/her playing with his/her team mates. A girl like me not be tough as you (boy) but yeah I'm trying but I guess my trying skills is not enough.  :up:  Well trying to say you must be careful on every words you say coz not all people will get used to it, and lastly it shouldn't be tolerate. SPEAK UP DUDE! Gob bless. ^^
"In the end, we only REGRET the CHANCES we didn't TAKE."

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: SPREAD!
« Reply #1 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 02:09:31 AM »
Gob bless

Offline Petrol

« Reply #2 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 04:01:46 AM »
Pit! You are back!

Offline M!NDG4M3Z

« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 06:45:27 AM »
I do hope players in assist would spread the motivation words not the down one. To those "First timer" or those players who'se not used to this, or in just in the "adjusting period" (like me). 

You make a valid point. I see this all to often while playing. It's pretty sad to see it so often in such a small community. Actions such as these will do nothing to grow the community. Driving off new players by berating them and calling them "n00bs" and what not is a foolish move.

I think it is better for the community as a whole to TEACH new players how to play the game. Show them the ropes. Have them follow you around if that's what it takes. Give people a chance to see why we enjoy this outdated game so much. Too many people forget that they were "n00bs" once. They were just fortunate enough to blend in with all us other "n00bs" at the time as we were all learning together.

Offline dugongpilipinas18

• Goodthings will follow if you do the same. Just be
    • View Profile
  • AA: angels18
« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 10:39:47 AM »
yeah agree to that, all of us been there, it hurts to be called names something inappropriate. God bless us all and enjoy the game but with the attitude we must wear in a game that somehow treat others as they wanted to be treated well. ^^
"In the end, we only REGRET the CHANCES we didn't TAKE."

Offline ciuralla

• Bad
    • View Profile
  • AA: fiuciur
« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 31, 2015, 17:28:42 PM »
Pit! You are back!

You wanted to insult?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager