Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: =SKUL=Sherminator  (Read 6599 times)

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
=SKUL=Sherminator
« on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 19:32:03 PM »
what can be done about a douche bag like this??, i like playn against clean players not dirty ass players as this 1

i know servers ain't running aon or aci but these type of noobs shouldn't be able to play specially on ban accounts

agree??

Name:

=SKUL=Sherminator
Reason:
GAMEHOOK
Info Line 1:
775732 07/23/2007 14:31:16 208.167.224.85 |1365| VIOLATION (GAME HOOK) #120075: =SKUL=Sherminator (slot #6) [47674c9b2d179b38a011182d964214f5(-) 85.242.201.73:1346]

http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/accounthistory.php?guid=47674C9B2D179B38A011182D964214F5
http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/accounthistory.php?guid=742112DB110C66FDCC065B72A67EAA73

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: =SKUL=Sherminator
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 19:35:38 PM »
I happened to be there on the HT Hospital server and noticed that the server Admin (Kello i think) also warned him against using the parental control glitch (to get an M4 instead of the Spr sniping rifle).

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 19:37:13 PM »
Account history is irrelevant when it comes to Assist. Everybody got a clean slate. If this guy gets kicks in this new system, we can ban him globally.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 19:40:36 PM »
well i firgure i post this info, guess it's up to server admins to ban this fool, though it's not fair that he should be able to play on a legit ban acct

but this is ur world i only play in the servers, lol

good that aa2 came back btw thx alot

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 19:44:14 PM »
Thanks wickid.

Really, we have to be fair. A lot of ACI/AON bans are many years old. They don't support AA2 anymore so it is best to give everybody a clean slate. If a hacker still wants to hack, we will detect it and permanently ban from all servers. If you provide proof that someone is hacking, they will get a permanent ban.

It's a better system than what was in place before. Before, banlists were different for every server. We give everybody the opportunity to play fair. Abuse that and they will regret it.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 19:58:08 PM »
Thanks wickid.

Really, we have to be fair. A lot of ACI/AON bans are many years old. They don't support AA2 anymore so it is best to give everybody a clean slate. If a hacker still wants to hack, we will detect it and permanently ban from all servers. If you provide proof that someone is hacking, they will get a permanent ban.

It's a better system than what was in place before. Before, banlists were different for every server. We give everybody the opportunity to play fair. Abuse that and they will regret it.

i have a question how can screen shots be viewed from server that i do play on??

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 20:03:57 PM »

Offline Choogelaar

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 06:04:21 AM »
I happened to be there on the HT Hospital server and noticed that the server Admin (Kello i think) also warned him against using the parental control glitch (to get an M4 instead of the Spr sniping rifle).

ok Koden but question did Kello  kick him for it ??  cause =SKUL=Sherminator is just a irritating idiot  that always thinks he is better than anyone else and if you kill him he is pissed of besides the trashtalk of him in the game ,those guys  "good players or not " are just Fraghoes  they want only kills and when they get killed they leave the server and complaining about ghosting and BS ,but ok my 2nd question is  ? is there anyway that there could be a Cvar-check for that bug taking a B18 and getting the C18 ?i know there are allot of things possible not sure if that is one of the possebilitys?? 

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 12:45:54 PM »

ok Koden but question did Kello  kick him for it ??  cause =SKUL=Sherminator is just a irritating idiot  that always thinks he is better than anyone else and if you kill him he is pissed of besides the trashtalk of him in the game ,those guys  "good players or not " are just Fraghoes  they want only kills and when they get killed they leave the server and complaining about ghosting and BS ,but ok my 2nd question is  ? is there anyway that there could be a Cvar-check for that bug taking a B18 and getting the C18 ?i know there are allot of things possible not sure if that is one of the possebilitys??

yes he did. at ht server they will always boot u for taking a sniper slot for a 18c slot

and ur right he's a complete moron thinking he's the best aa player pffffffffffffff he's a noob lol

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 14:53:11 PM »
So i think I'm beater that all hum, i get pissed when i die... funny... look who got pissed to start a post on me, its the owned nubs, all the ones who got ravaged got together wasting their time for this, all of you haters are just pathetic, [HT] are nubs who have members" xenophobe" that told me he also use the b slot for M4, and its he's server, he just dint do it when an admin is on line, how pathetic is that, i dint see y'all cry when he does it in he's own severer, nook... lets bash the Sherm guy, you know what, i gyved you nubs en ought attention, keep bashing/arising, and going into servers after me to insult and TKO and all you want, I DONT CARE, the best part of all this is when i get home after 10 hours at work, the wife biching and the 2 kids making me crazy, i can laught at y'all who waste time with me it's really funny... an internet war... wow, remember me when i was like 10 arguing with people over the net, it's a very mature thing to do.
25 admins, i here ask y'all to check on me every day if you can Pl so those fags can rest in peace, they play for 2 weeks a map i have 2506 hours on and 8 years and they just want to go in and own, funny nubs.
Love y'all really, i think in time we're Gona be best friends...
Pathetic nubs.

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 16:31:43 PM »
Now seriouslly, i ask: i get pissed? lol look who gets pissed, you come here crying to ban me when i'm not using anything non legit, and when 2.5 admin dont ban me you all go into servers do that.
3 days ago i joined a server, 2 mn after wicked joined in to oposing team i was in, 1 mn after admins kicked me, why cuz he started to talk shit about me, next day i joined that same server with the same 3 admins plaing, u cant check my sessions, i had a good time playing with them, they were friendly with me, no problems what so ever, so who's pissed here hum... my bet, it's the owned kids who folow around like dogs.
But its ok, in 8 years playing i had many fans like you, i'm so proud right now, i have a fan club again.
I'm not trying to start a flame war here admins, its just that they have big mouths, and dont know when to shut them.
Here are sum post they made about me ,see for youselves who's pissed.
http://battletracker.com/aaoserver/85.14.85.18:1716/
http://battletracker.com/aaoserver/188.93.234.133:1716/
http://battletracker.com/aaoserver/89.212.173.187:1716/
http://battletracker.com/aaoserver/194.153.116.35:1736/

Offline Alex

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 16:34:16 PM »
Bitching here isn't going to help you. Server admins can ban whoever they want and we can't stop them.

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 16:39:41 PM »
Bitching here isn't going to help you. Server admins can ban whoever they want and we can't stop them.
Who's biching? the bicher here is the one who started the post that's a bicher, i'm here telling what they'r doing as they here bashing me cuz i killed them more than they killed me, you were not in servers to see who atacked/insukted first, look at their server games, they all play together, they are all in the buddy lists of eachothers, that's why they all come here "biching"-
Plz check me and my game plays so i can rub in their faces that i dont hack.

Offline Alex

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 16:41:47 PM »
Who's biching? the bicher here is the one who started the post that's a bicher, i'm here telling what they'r doing as they here bashing me cuz i killed them more than they killed me, you were not in servers to see who atacked/insukted first, look at their server games, they all play together, they are all in the buddy lists of eachothers, that's why they all come here "biching"-
Plz check me and my game plays so i can rub in their faces that i dont hack.
You're bitching about them banning you. We can't do anything about it so move along.

As for you being accused of cheating, you're clean as far as our anti-cheat system goes.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager