Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: =SKUL=Sherminator  (Read 6635 times)

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

Re: =SKUL=Sherminator
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 16:43:25 PM »
You're bitching about them banning you. We can't do anything about it so move along.

As for you being accused of cheating, you're clean as far as our anti-cheat system goes.
Ty alot for clearing my history can i ask you one more thing, i checked my pbss in ur page and it says 404 not found, what does that mean?

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 12:22:28 PM »
all i will say lol noob

« Reply #17 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 13:48:10 PM »
All i say is go play in US servers with you'r nub ping.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 13:55:11 PM »
All i say is go play in US servers with you'r nub ping.

How can ping be considered noob? It's nothing to do with being unfamiliar or unskilled with the game. It's not even anything to do with the player at all. It's an uncontrollable ISP issue.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Calevey

• View Profile
    • SASF Clan
« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 14:07:52 PM »
Haha, nub ping - that's a new one. Must be the weakest argument I have ever seen, but at least it gave me a good laugh.
- Getting old, cold and slow -

« Reply #20 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 14:22:31 PM »
A nub ping is when you'r in a Europeenn server playing with 300 ping laggin everybody, that's a nub ping, because if you'r a decent player you'll know that you'r ping is gona make the game bad for all players, but you insist in playing there, that's  NUB PING. When you'r unskilled like you said Spanky you lagg people around whith you'r nub ping, I'm europeen so i dont go around nubbing in US servers. I thought this could be at anybody's reach to understand, guess i was wrong.

Offline Alex

« Reply #21 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 14:29:32 PM »
A nub ping is when you'r in a Europeenn server playing with 300 ping laggin everybody, that's a nub ping, because if you'r a decent player you'll know that you'r ping is gona make the game bad for all players, but you insist in playing there, that's  NUB PING. When you'r unskilled like you said Spanky you lagg people around whith you'r nub ping, I'm europeen so i dont go around nubbing in US servers. I thought this could be at anybody's reach to understand, guess i was wrong.

One high ping player isn't going to lag everyone else.

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 14:30:24 PM »
see that how stupid he is thinking 1 person high ping will lag a server, little child u have alot to learn, even with my 40 high ping i still kill ur noob cheatn ass noob

i dont care what any1 here says ur dirty and case close

i'm not the 1 that got caught using gamehook did i?? i think not noob, now run along little boy

« Reply #23 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 14:35:36 PM »
One high ping player isn't going to lag everyone else.
Really? U'r from US right? come to a europeen server with a monster ping and wait like 2 mn before people starts to tell you to fix you'r ping, if it does or not, you'll get the kick, why? cuz no ones likes to play next to a guy with 300 ping, why? cuz when you shoot that guy he starts teleporting around and you waste 2 mags on a kill you could have in 2 burst, that's why Nubs like wickid who come here bashing cant hit no one, cuz he nubs he's ping in europeen servers and gets pissed when he gets shot. lol i dont have time to waste here anymore, have to make dinner for my 2 kids, nice talking to yall, tx for anything and drop in europeen servers so we can play.
Kisses.

« Reply #24 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 14:38:39 PM »
see that how stupid he is thinking 1 person high ping will lag a server, little child u have alot to learn, even with my 40 high ping i still kill ur noob cheatn ass noob

i dont care what any1 here says ur dirty and case close

i'm not the 1 that got caught using gamehook did i?? i think not noob, now run along little boy
You kill me lol..... u can hardly hold a 1 frag in sessions u do get real kid...... go to [HT] ghosting server, its full of kids like u, that's why u get along with them..

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 15:38:14 PM »
I kinda understand what he means, it is terrible when an Eu server is full of south americans players, but obviously that isn't anyones fault, south american's players haven't as many servers as Eu or Us.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 15:54:16 PM »
I get much more annoyed by the poor attitude-like, cursing kind of people, i don't care about someone else's ping. I know it affects hit detection because of the way the detection is made, but they will get horrible bullet hit detection aswell, and hey honestly, it's a game, just letting you know.

Just stop bitching the each other and play the game, you can prolly still enjoy it without the bitching.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #27 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 15:58:11 PM »
I get much more annoyed by the poor attitude-like, cursing kind of people, i don't care about someone else's ping. I know it affects hit detection because of the way the detection is made, but they will get horrible bullet hit detection aswell, and hey honestly, it's a game, just letting you know.

Just stop bitching the each other and play the game, you can prolly still enjoy it without the bitching.

qfmft... can we just lock this now?
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

« Reply #28 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 16:36:05 PM »
Yes just lock it cuz this aint going no where, and for the, fun i do enjoy playing, owned nubs like wickid who get killed too many times are the ones who cant enjoy a game so they bash around.
Just a funny thing thought, he says i suck and he owns me, i never went checking the acc of sum one i owned, i check the ones who owns me, when they are suspicious, which means wickid checks players that he OWNS, wow that makes a lot of sence dosnt it......
Major, you'r piss problem is due to 2 possible reasons:
1. you don't drinck enought water wich is bad for you'r kidneys....
2. you'v been too many times with sum cheap prostitutes and got sum weird shit like gonoreia and doctors problably are gona cut you'r tool, RIP....
Tx for all you'r atention it was fun 4 me, wast fun for yall??

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Monday, March 26, 2012, 17:13:39 PM »
All this talking reminds me 20 years ago in kindergarten  8)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager