Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: SF][-General_alkos  (Read 10334 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: SF][-General_alkos
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 00:46:07 AM »
I have something to tell you all though I stopped playing because apo.nisam gave you a computer from a son to be with the team pitbull speak.kao says that idiot we are more than virtual prijatelja.njega perceived as a man but you bitch ne..daj the comp from my son to charity, you buy second sama.kostala me my three sina..a you pitbull for private messages motherfucker usta.apo that you do not say the name of the public as a pitbull everything will come back to you as when I kept on hand in the hospital motherfucker for to.sada see pitbuull put in a folder brokenharts in igc,, hhahaha you know our ten years and give the children a computer in humanitarian svrhe..kako not you ashamed to play uopce..ja started you in the game showed you and I presented this svima..ja of shame came out after twelve years.

whoever it was not right that erases the truth and fuck his mother what I deleted my post because probably not played when I started.a know all that I was fair and so played.
Not like this was never ... it was the players and not the garbage as now.Bye of players who like us several holder play all these year.bok all ..

I'm sorry, but I'm not following what you're saying.
It is clear you're upset about something, but I really don't know what.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 03:52:42 AM »
.to now suddenly has all again, and last night was not the first page..miraculously

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 03:57:42 AM »
.to now suddenly has all again, and last night was not the first page..miraculously
Are you talking about this thread? As far as I know it has always been in the same section of the forum.

Mia Cop

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 04:30:32 AM »
Are you talking about this thread? As far as I know it has always been in the same section of the forum.

Koden and Teddy..
Alkos is trying to say that someone deleted his thread from 20.04.2016. Because he was trying to find it yesterday and it wasn't there.
Maybe there was some misunderstanding about his thread, I really don't know. But he didn't see the post yesterday and maybe someone did delete his thread and today like a miracle standing right here where it was from the beginning.
You just need to explain to Alkos if someone did delete his thread or not. That's all.
Peace all! :-D

Offline ronski

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 04:34:51 AM »
it's this thread right? http://aao25.com/forum/general-chat-90/sf)(-general_alkos/

I think it has been there all the time, it just wasn't seen in Recent Topics list since there has been a lot of other subjects to discuss recently. Maybe Koden will merge these :P
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 04:44:10 AM by ronski »

Mia Cop

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 04:39:28 AM »
it's this thread right? http://aao25.com/forum/general-chat-90/sf)(-general_alkos/

I think it has been there all the time, it just wasn't seen in Recent Topics list since there has been a lot of other subjects to discuss recently. Maybe Koden will merge these :P

Ronski I think you got the wrong thread.. Imao  :cool:

Offline ronski

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 04:44:42 AM »
pfft now it's fixed, automatic url detection didn't like ( ) symbols lol

Offline timater

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 05:07:57 AM »
koka to što te jebe napiši na hrvatskom ja ću im prevest... vidim teško ti je doći do riječi a pogotovo na engleskom.

vidim pun si gnjeva i razočarenja, smiri se ako možeš napiši ako misliš da je potrebno, svatko svoj križ nosi a ja cijelu kapelicu, to je otprilike moje što ja govorim svima, pa vjerujem da je i tebi tako.

BOK

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 05:20:20 AM »

Yeah, funny enough it had the same title of the one he created today (basically his in-game name I guess)...Alkos, next time just look up your posts or use the forum search function.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 07:37:36 AM »
I checked the logs and nobody has moves this thread. It's always been here. The only thing is, Koden merged your new one.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 12:37:24 PM »
welcome back alkos - maybe fligh by on aa4, its nice there to play.

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 13:22:17 PM »
koka to što te jebe napiši na hrvatskom ja ću im prevest... vidim teško ti je doći do riječi a pogotovo na engleskom

vidim pun si gnjeva i razočarenja, smiri se ako možeš napiši ako misliš da je potrebno, svatko svoj križ nosi a ja cijelu kapelicu, to je otprilike moje što ja govorim svima, pa vjerujem da je i tebi tako.

BOK.HVALA TIMATER MISLIM DA SAM ZAVRSIO SA NJIMA..PUNO HVALA NA POMOCI

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 13:30:07 PM »
Bok m8..I play proving ground.innerhospital..there their whole clan atas.and the Balkan server, I know all there.and Vanoke I got, arranged 2.8.5 and play with puffy member.bok m8

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 15:30:31 PM »
nice :). join elite^warriors server, a nice one. i am always there around 19.00 CEST
if you have time....

Offline family guy

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 23:13:22 PM »
Yo Alkos. Hope all is good.

There are few real rushers on Hosp, but we are two of them :-)

Ya, ok, you're already too old and slow, so that you have to use RPG all the time, but ye, let's call u rusher.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager