Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Lack of players  (Read 1225 times)

Offline liktz

• View Profile
  • AA: liktz#
Lack of players
« on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 18:51:34 PM »
What do you guys think about the lack of players on aao25 assist?
I was wondering if there is some publicity about the release of this program. Trying to gather all the players back to the old versions. I am sure there is a lot of guys who would come back but don't know about this

Does anyone have any opinion about how to gather more people and how to make some publicity about AAO 2.5 Assist?

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Lack of players
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 18:56:18 PM »
There's been a lot of discussion before about how to bring in more players. I don't know what has been effective. I think just spreading the word. I'm trying to get more information and FAQs together for easy answers to new players questions. To be honest though, there's more players than there used to be on 2.5 before auth shut down.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline zoxee

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 19:11:18 PM »
I will take over the task of spreading the Game from September on,
as i am able to write scripts that can automate posting of threads
in forums (200.000 posts on 200.000 different forums within 35 minutes
is my personal record, with a fail rate under than 10%).

I will start different campaigns over time and see let's see what happens.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 19:27:34 PM »
I will take over the task of spreading the Game from September on,
as i am able to write scripts that can automate posting of threads
in forums (200.000 posts on 200.000 different forums within 35 minutes
is my personal record, with a fail rate under than 10%).

I will start different campaigns over time and see let's see what happens.

Oh so it's due to people like you that you have the stupid security codes when registering a site ! jk :)

About the lack of players ... I think it's increasing. Maybe not the amount of players at same moment, but in general, more more and more people coming. Old players and new ones. Just talk about it to your friends etc.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 19:52:20 PM »
the stupid security codes

captchas are useless, regardless of their complexity ;)
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 12:41:33 PM »
I think if we had stable and organized competition and events it would help.

As well as people playing more variety when it comes to maps. Too many servers sit on the same map. It would be nice if a server could be set to auto rotate after a set or so to another map of a list you define.

Also, lack of low ping servers. A lot of people run servers out of their home on a less than ideal computer AND internet connection.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 12:50:28 PM »
I think if we had stable and organized competition and events it would help.

As well as people playing more variety when it comes to maps. Too many servers sit on the same map. It would be nice if a server could be set to auto rotate after a set or so to another map of a list you define.

Also, lack of low ping servers. A lot of people run servers out of their home on a less than ideal computer AND internet connection.

About the competition, Ht members made an attempt to create a tournament, but none of you is registering on their site. Everybody saying everyday '' a tournament would make things better ". But when it comes to find a team and play matches you all dissapear.

And your comment about map variety made me laugh, coming from someone in Headhunter clan. No offence, I like the clan very much, nice guys, good time on ts, but don't talk about variety when you guys play insurgent camp every day since 10 years. I repeat no offence, I play bridge for 10 years ;)

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 12:54:00 PM »
Maybe something on facebook?

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 13:35:34 PM »
Any day now there will be advertising on this website. Maybe even today :) so patience...

Offline zoxee

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 13:45:33 PM »
Any day now there will be advertising on this website. Maybe even today :) so patience...

The point is not to advertise on this website, the problem is the Google ranking of the website itself.
If no member of the gaming community in general can find it, it's gonna be hard to get new players.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager