Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ruraloperator  (Read 1403 times)

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

Ruraloperator
« on: Saturday, May 09, 2015, 20:07:22 PM »
Hi guys...i´m just playing right now on Pipe SF (Swiss-server) and a player called "ruraloperator" is bothering every1 there...he start every round with that damn pb_kick and so go on.

Can u pls ban him....or better if some admin, like 666 from -wAa ect read that..pls ban him. nothing more.
 u can ask also Leon or nightmare labrax ect.

tx

Offline Ganja

Re: Ruraloperator
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 03:19:55 AM »
Yes he was tking and pb_kicking on Bridge too. No screenshots though

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 14:54:22 PM »
Like Ganja's post suggests, some actual proof/evidence is required for us to take any action.

We prefer to step in only in cases of repetition.

Smaller or one time violations should be dealt with by the server admins.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:18:06 PM »
ah come on - Ruraloperator must be one of the most harmless players around -
I have never ever seen him tk. I know he likes to do that pb kick thingens - (something like 5 points against slot blah blah .....  someone that kills him) - but it actually doesn't kick you completely and I think he just does it out of frustration or boredom or whatever -
I suggest leave him alone - whoever sees him as a threat look at his stats and then just give the whole thing a big smile  ;)

Lord-of-War  :style:
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 04:13:57 AM »
thanks for the information about it. i will watch him.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 05:24:24 AM »
ah come on - Ruraloperator must be one of the most harmless players around -
I have never ever seen him tk. I know he likes to do that pb kick thingens - (something like 5 points against slot blah blah .....  someone that kills him) - but it actually doesn't kick you completely and I think he just does it out of frustration or boredom or whatever -
I suggest leave him alone - whoever sees him as a threat look at his stats and then just give the whole thing a big smile  ;)

Lord-of-War  :style:

Couldn't care less about his stats. If h's TKing me it doesn't matter if he has good stats or bad stats, it's still annoying

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 06:44:04 AM »
Last day i kill him 10 times in w server and he maake that. But he do it for kill him . For fun. CraZy guy:D dont need ban  him:D

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 11, 2015, 17:05:53 PM »
...well i have no screenshot or something like that,  but on the sever was more or less 24 ppl and 10 ppl can confirme my problem.
for sure it's nothing important but we are all on that server to have fun and taking time with friends. I dont want to get  be bother in that way for someone who pb kick or votekick for ppl who kill him in the game.
thats suck...yea. and its ni more funny.

He also wrote that he will make screenshot and let us all ban from Server Admins...what a bull :censored: .

Anyway Merlin....just take a look to that guy and ban him if he do this again....maybe....he will learn it than.

Thanks m8

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager