Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Remix server ban for no reason  (Read 4206 times)

Offline zibi

Remix server ban for no reason
« on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 09:53:36 AM »
Hello guys,
I want to make a complaint to the Admin -rmX.die$eL+ on Remix Gaming Server@. He is 16 yr old and he banned me for (as he think) for no recoil and tell me PE players are not welcome on the server. It is sad that the other players can not notice that someone just playing well, but immediately accuse himself/myself that someone is cheating. Please unban me on the server and let the whole -rmX. clan turn on the brain. I've never had an quarrel with the admin who banned me. But i think, he heard from someone or someone told him to ban me because I "kind of" using no recoil or another indifferent boosts.

That a proof:

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Remix server ban for no reason
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 10:06:56 AM »
hi

what should admins from aa25assist really do with that thread i ask you?
you should not come here with such a "little" problem, resolving itselfs after 24 hours.

thank you!

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 10:09:19 AM »
Want a tissue?

I'm banned on PE servers and TS because I kick their ass and because I tell them to stop ghosting ...

Deal with it

Offline zibi

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 10:18:47 AM »
That is not what this is about at all. Already not the first time I heard of such a situation. In this game is not playing a lot of people and I just do not tolerate such behavior. By people like -rmX.die$eL+ . Players who playing America's Army leave of this game. This concerns the so-called respect for the other person. People like he doesn't know how to prove that someone isn't cheating or using other boosts.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 10:21:30 AM by zibi »

Offline zibi

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 10:19:49 AM »
Ganja, but it was me ? No. Really, I don't know why did you hate me. Cause I'm from PE clan ? Or what, tell me.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 10:23:00 AM »
Ganja, but it was me ? No. Really, I don't know why did you hate me. Cause I'm from PE clan ? Or what, tell me.

Yes.

And I agree with your speech but you have nothing to say because PE admins are also banhappy. Vertigo's also a 12 year old kid, and you guys abuse the pb_kick function so this makes me laugh

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
  • AA: Goncalo
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 10:29:10 AM »
the kid just banned me now aswell :D

Offline zibi

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 10:30:47 AM »
Are you sure, sometime I banned you or kick by console ? I haven't got an admin on ts and on the servers.

Offline sNak

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 11:33:31 AM »
Shall we make new brand, like angrykiddo's..? It can be a realityshow as well..
I think he's playing god for a while ^^ it's also ''we pay, we play'' thing..

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 11:38:15 AM »
By people like -rmX.die$eL+ . Players who playing America's Army leave of this game
Funny you should mention it, this is how I see PE, whenever you play against Ketchup or your team in a scrim, you wanna quit AA forever. Same goes for every clan that has ever gotten totally braindead run over by you. Meaning no skill, aim is always there, but the tactics and smart thinking is never present.

Offline die$el

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 12:28:14 PM »
Funny you should mention it, this is how I see PE, whenever you play against Ketchup or your team in a scrim, you wanna quit AA forever. Same goes for every clan that has ever gotten totally braindead run over by you. Meaning no skill, aim is always there, but the tactics and smart thinking is never present.
also pronning in front of walls is a skill that many people think they are pros and they r using it ha?

Offline zibi

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 12:47:32 PM »
Ketchup is low :)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 12:50:51 PM »
Ronny such a childish behaviour, you cant ban without proof and all the clans just ban happy because they like to abuse the system again and has been said many times but its ok to abuse it atm in my understatement.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 13:59:24 PM »
also pronning in front of walls is a skill that many people think they are pros and they r using it ha?
to clarify this somewhat foggy statement from the young man here, i wallbugged in a scrim we played, he tried his best to insult me because of it. I did it with a laugh and I didn't see shit anyway.

Offline die$el

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 14:08:26 PM »
to clarify this somewhat foggy statement from the young man here, i wallbugged in a scrim we played, he tried his best to insult me because of it. I did it with a laugh and I didn't see shit anyway.
i dont know why u started with me , the problem started between me and goncalo,and all of that because he is always crying ,but are u his father?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager