Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Random gameplay is possible in Forceclass  (Read 5125 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Random gameplay is possible in Forceclass
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 14:34:20 PM »
I'm not saying there isn't a way to fool the system, I was trying to say what the system was meant to do.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Mr_Rampage

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 14:58:33 PM »
i dind say annything about that just wanted to show you the points upgrade from 100 or 50%

its not realy fooling the system becouse exec is part off aa this only sets a random script in it and it dusnt start evry round only when you put the text line in console,

with a mod or with mutate it wil be standard evry round but its not possible annymore for random guns

and i found the gun randomizer on the americas army toolbar for the web browser :  http://americasarmytool.ourtoolbar.com/

greatings

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 15:27:11 PM »
If you place an executable in the System folder, it's the job of the assist client to make it disappear.

Making an app that would create random.txt regularly without being itself in the System folder is childplay. and average coder could do that in 5 minutes.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 16:27:03 PM »
3 points

1-I know and eliz know that FC is not tracked not full and not half point. but what it does do is the -roe you can see it in battletracker.  looks like we have to accept that. I feel no support in that from assist.

2- Exec commands were official :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/65xxp1wti889g0x/All%20Console%20Commands%20and%20Keybinds.docx
Admin ForceClass All
There is no command like this, so right now you have to just execute text files with certain commands in them. If you want to make your own, keep reading. If not scroll down past the dashes.You basically have a g.txt, ar.txt, s.txt, etc. In them you would have a list like this:
admin forceclass 0 g admin forceclass 1 g admin forceclass 2 g admin forceclass 3 g admin forceclass 4 g .........etc........ After one is made up to a thousand (1000 is a good number as you probably won't have a 1000 different people join or reconnect before the server crashes or you reset it), just use Notepads Replace... command in the Edit menu and change the class with a different one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Take all of these .txt files and put them in your America's Army System Folder (C:/Program Files/America's Army/System).
Then, while you are in-game, and logged in as an admin, type in the console "exec class.txt" (without the quotation marks).
The class that is forced will be equal to whatever the file is named, and each is named for what the forceclass is.

3-  When ore how do i get out of Assist website :banned:

I'm pretty sure automatic force-class servers don't give you any points, but if you just forceclass yourself on some rounds (i.e the scripts), you still get some points.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 16:31:57 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 16:34:04 PM »
The only question I see from you Vanoke is 3. The answer is, same way you get out of any other website. Close the tab/window.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 16:55:41 PM »
3-Wrong anser spanky : Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again. :D
3-a looks like my team mate has the same problem now  :D :D :D :D :D
2- is no question.
1-is a assist bug

The only question I see from you Vanoke is 3. The answer is, same way you get out of any other website. Close the tab/window.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 16:58:04 PM by Vanoke »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager