Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ideas for shooting an ingame video on Bridge Crossing  (Read 2163 times)

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
Ideas for shooting an ingame video on Bridge Crossing
« on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 15:30:00 PM »
i have an idea: video which ll be tribute to bridge crossing....so make 12 v 24/defence/  5mins war where defence ll be ugly no balls terrorists hiding in every known spot and ass cleaning it out....make it full of fast action....and in assualt can be most famous and best assault players in the history...like capitan_{Aurora}  ^Rx][.Hamish!.  ^Rx][.Meth!. ^Rx][.Snoopy!. and some other noobs like some cosanostras ect :-D
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 17:00:31 PM by Koden »

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: Re: I might start a new AAO Video project, any volunteers?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 15:34:33 PM »
and in assualt can be most famous and best assault players in the history

Only you said that.

What is definition of FAMOUS and BEST? I don't know them- so ther are not FAMOUS and BEST. Sorry.

Offline waNted

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 15:43:32 PM »
Try to contact Bart then, but I think that he's nerding at LoL
they see me ROLLIN' they HATIN'

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 16:47:24 PM »
Why does every topig go OFF TOPIC always, all the time, every day ...

1m50ry, you're idea is to make a round on bridge ... I don't get it, not really something special ...
Make some nice scenarios on not well known maps would be great

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for shooting an ingame video on Bridge Crossing
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 17:05:26 PM »
i have an idea: video which ll be tribute to bridge crossing....so make 12 v 24/defence/  5mins war where defence ll be ugly no balls terrorists hiding in every known spot and ass cleaning it out....make it full of fast action....and in assualt can be most famous and best assault players in the history...like capitan_{Aurora}  ^Rx][.Hamish!.  ^Rx][.Meth!. ^Rx][.Snoopy!. and some other noobs like some cosanostras ect :-D

I splitted your post along with the last ones from the original thread because it was actually going off-topic, as Eliz asked for staying aside of the usual Bridge video, you're free to discuss that here.
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 17:07:13 PM by Koden »

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 17:05:43 PM »
1m50ry, you're idea is to make a round on bridge ... I don't get it, not really something special ...
Make some nice scenarios on not well known maps would be great

I get what 1m50ry is getting at. Clearly 1m50ry is seems to be veteran Bridge player :D
We share the same feelings about playing Defence on the Bridge.
That reference to CosaNostra in the end is a poke at me(CN is my former clan)

As I read it:
Assault has as 1:2 player dissadvantage.
Video is an tribute to those that used to dominate public Bridge servers playing Assault back in the day.

Thanx 1m50ry for the input, we'll se how it stacks up to other ideas, if there is any more presented...

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 27, 2012, 00:59:55 AM »
Not tribute to the people but to the map......we can put there some storyline......like make it like nonstoping hard battle of 50v100 when ass push def untill noob/def leader/ with g in def arrive and masacre assault at middle ......than sniper in assault get the order to kill him ect...and grand final 5 last assault players some red walking slowly in hills to obj and than one or two get shot from some tree hugger,,,and last guy the leader with g is hiding in obj tunnel than when he see last 3-4 best asssault players aproaching him he surrender drops g and begs for his life hahaha than a retro shot to how he was masacring us at middle and they execute him whahahaha and it can be shot from view of a 10 honor noob who dont know what to do miss all nades and than just follow and is protected by some vets and is ordered to execute the def g which ll be his first kill

.and put def to the well known spots like rf to ass side/i love that one/ xmas tree, wood,tunnel ect.  so ppl who watch it remember the old times on bc.....

we should definatly put there proton and let him do 3-4 spamkills from lowstairs

and similar scenario we can do for other most played maps each can be done in 2-3 mins so its accurate...like nonstoping action

Tribute to most pubbing maps......that can bring some oldschool pubbers back maybe
but for other maps u need ppl who pubbed them in old times.
or just forget other maps bridge is best wahahaha

Offline Thrice

• View Profile
  • AA: Thrice
« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 27, 2012, 16:11:24 PM »
Why won't u just make a clanwar vs. eiv and record it? :P
We should put up quite a good fight against you.

If you'd rather record something staged... well, don't really think that this will bring back any players, unless its really outstanding.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, August 28, 2012, 03:50:17 AM »
Off Topic again ...

Just set time and date and make poll to see who could help on which map

Offline Denaturat

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, August 28, 2012, 13:43:02 PM »
I can by on this video ??

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager