Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Random Spawn Points?  (Read 12935 times)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: Random Spawn Points?
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:17:05 PM »
Stop spamming the thread both of you, your arguments has nothing to do to help solve the best solution for random spawns. Give cons or neg towards it. This is not parliament,  not political stuff related. Assist never expected it to be one sided, actually we are surprised and shocked how many people voted yes. Assist has not made any decisions nor discussion towards this poll. I only see this thread alive about it. What spanky wanted to see is how many would go for yes and how for no. It is just a matter of fact that assist looks in the future every day within every update. Majority is very important, all results and decisions must be based on majority poll results. When this poll will finish then there will be discussions between admins/mods/RM members

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:19:11 PM »
I could quote you, and totally punch holes in that statement, but it would take too much time and effort, push me and I will though! like a curled up dog you back away. And you failed to feel the ironic undertone in the "iam pro" part, which kinda sets the bar for this conversation with you. I could tell you that you remind me of my ex, by the way you argue and zigzag your way out of this mess you painted up around you, but that'd just be an insult to her.

You just pulled this talk into such low level, i really have to give up. EOT for me.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:19:28 PM »
Stop spamming the thread both of you, your arguments has nothing to do to help solve the best solution for random spawns. Give cons or neg towards it. This is not parliament,  not political stuff related. Assist never expected it to be one sided, actually we are surprised and shocked how many people voted yes. Assist has not made any decisions nor discussion towards this poll. I only see this thread alive about it. What spanky wanted to see is how many would go for yes and how for no. It is just a matter of fact that assist looks in the future every day within every update. Majority is very important, all results and decisions must be based on majority poll results. When this poll will finish then there will be discussions between admins/mods/RM members
It has everything to do with everything, discussing pros and cons, and getting sidetracked about democracy. Who are the forum admins to complain if we activley discuss the process of making decisions and get somewhat sidetracked? Atleast there's some activity and fun reading on here for once.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #48 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:21:02 PM »
It has everything to do with everything, discussing pros and cons, and getting sidetracked about democracy. Who are the forum admins to complain if we activley discuss the process of making decisions and get somewhat sidetracked? Atleast there's some activity and fun reading on here for once.

Use PM system for arguments and off topic related.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:22:28 PM »
You just pulled this talk into such low level, i really have to give up. EOT for me.
Well im sorry to burst your bubble there mate, you should have been around the drama forums, or old unknown forum. I'm partially messing with you and partially I am somewhat serious. You shouldn't undermine the miniorities is all im saying basically. I get exited because I like discussing, if i hit some cheap shots below the belt, im sorry. Heat of the moment you might call it. I got nothing but respect for you, for keeping the game alive with your playing. Keep up the work and keep voting. (the last one was the final little joke im going to make here)

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
  • AA: Goncalo
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:37:44 PM »
let them just fuck up the game. we cant do anything about it. might aswell change the game to americas army - respawn

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:44:38 PM »
I just dont see why you don't listen to us who have been around long enough to know that big changes makes people quit the game. version 2,2 i think it was, nade throwing distance reduced, sights on both m16 and acog changed, bunnyjumping removed. People just left, the game practically died over night. Went from (made up number) like 14000 active to half that, i remember a 50% drop in active pubbing players. Big changes in a game are never for the better, especially on the loose terms of "it's boring as it is" Atleast go for "we want to improve things, do this, and this and hope for this result. With this you're not having enough valid points as for why change is valid, no improving points that actually make a diffrence is presented. You can dance around the bush saying "opinions differ" but it still don't change the fact that it will do nothing to improve anything.

Its like saying "I'm SO bored driving my car to work every morning, same road, same speeding cameras, cops are always on the same spot, i could sleep and still get there safe" Then having the road change into a curvy, bumpy, rimb crashing holes in the road "just for the fun of it" No improvement to the road, just to make it abit more exciting thinking it would change how i get from point A to B. WHY NOT?
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:48:53 PM by Ares »

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:46:28 PM »
cba reading 4 pages but is this true random spawns on the orginal maps?

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:48:27 PM »
exacly, but they own this now, and if they want to respawn they have the rigth to do it, on the maps they created, not on the maps that original devs made for this game.

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:51:31 PM »
exacly, but they own this now, and if they want to respawn they have the rigth to do it, on the maps they created, not on the maps that original devs made for this game.

There are no _original_ devs for this game, didnt you notice? AA2 has been abandoned.

It only lives cause the current Assist Devs put their effort in it. So they can do whatever they feel reasonable with assist client.

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:53:44 PM »
There are no _original_ devs for this game, didnt you notice? AA2 has been abandoned.

It only lives cause the current Assist Devs put their effort in it. So they can do whatever they feel reasonable with assist client.

yes they can with assist client, not with the original maps that have been here since ever, wich got us all playing in first place.

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:57:48 PM »
yes they can with assist client, not with the original maps that have been here since ever, wich got us all playing in first place.

You didnt read my post. Assist devs can change _all_ maps that are serviced by Assist client.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:58:21 PM »
I would seriously doubt that the original dev team would like if all of you changed their trademarked maps into your own version of random spawns, create your own version of it, and then randomize spawn it all you want.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:59:27 PM »
You didnt read my post. Assist devs can change _all_ maps that are serviced by Assist client.
AND THEY'RE ALL ASSISTED BY THE ASSIST CLIENT. hi again.

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 18:02:13 PM »

no, assist is served by them. without the original maps there would be no assist. and the maps are trademarked

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager