Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Random Spawn Points?  (Read 13098 times)

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
Re: Random Spawn Points?
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:27:23 PM »
Being creative everything is possible.

+1

If devs ignore whinning voices from those like ares, AA25 can become really success.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:29:29 PM »
As I already mentioned - with typing insults like this, you only proved to be one of those players, devs shall not really care about. Change the game for better and forget about those who abuse it and constrain.
If pointing out that i think you missed my point, with elaborate words and confronting you with your misguided preconceptions about "my kind of people" is considered an insult, then yes. I insult you.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:31:03 PM »
+1

If devs ignore whinning voices from those like ares, AA25 can become really success.
And with this you're shooting your own foot, going on about DEMOCRACY (even with the capital letters) and the next second pointing on that my opinion don't count. I love you.

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:32:19 PM »
And with this you're shooting your own foot, going on about DEMOCRACY (even with the capital letters) and the next second pointing on that my opinion don't count. I love you.

Since when a democracy is about minorities?

It is really hard to argue with someone who doesnt know the basic definitions.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:34:13 PM by testerKB »

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:35:13 PM »
Since when a democracy is about minorities?
It's about, or more like it's foundation is built on having everyone voice their opinion and having it taken into concideration. Minority is yet to be seen after people actually realize what will happen to the game if this is taken into practice.

So go sit down. Please.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:37:48 PM by Ares »

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:40:02 PM »
It's about, or more like it's foundation is built on having everyone voice their opinion and having it taken into concideration. Minority is yet to be seen after people actually realize what will happen to the game if this is taken into practice.

Go check the voting the system that is used in democracy.

But at least you admitted that you are in minority.

So go sit down. Please.

Your behaviour is again proving my judgement of the players like you.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:47:46 PM »
Go check the voting the system that is used in democracy.

But at least you admitted that you are in minority.

Your behaviour is again proving my judgement of the players like you.
Really glad you wrote that, so i get to quote Robert A. Dahl (google him)
Effective participation
Citizens must have adequate and equal opportunities to form their preference and place questions on the public agenda and express reasons for one outcome over the other.

Voting equality at the decisive stage
Each citizen must be assured his or her judgments will be counted as equal in weights to the judgments of others.

Enlightened understanding
Citizens must enjoy ample and equal opportunities for discovering and affirming what choice would best serve their interests.

Control of the agenda
Demos or people must have the opportunity to decide what political matters actually are and what should be brought up for deliberation
Inclusiveness
Equality must extend to all citizens within the state. Everyone has legitimate stake within the political process.

Ofcourse we're a minority, the vote don't lie. From what perspective (read; universe) are you looking at all this from?
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:49:52 PM by Ares »

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:48:55 PM »
Really glad you wrote that, so i get to quote Robert A. Dahl (google him)
Effective participation
Citizens must have adequate and equal opportunities to form their preference and place questions on the public agenda and express reasons for one outcome over the other.

Voting equality at the decisive stage
Each citizen must be assured his or her judgments will be counted as equal in weights to the judgments of others.

Enlightened understanding
Citizens must enjoy ample and equal opportunities for discovering and affirming what choice would best serve their interests.

Control of the agenda
Demos or people must have the opportunity to decide what political matters actually are and what should be brought up for deliberation
Inclusiveness
Equality must extend to all citizens within the state. Everyone has legitimate stake within the political process.

Care to get into a deeper political discussion over this matter?

You think im impressed by your ability to use Google?

I will repeat - go check the voting system in democratic countries. Then tell us what big impact the minorities have on the vote count.

Polls (like the one made by assist devs) are for a reason.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:51:31 PM by testerKB »

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:51:15 PM »
You think im impressed by your ability to use Google?

I will repeat - go check the voting system in democratic countries. Then tell us what big impact the minorities have on the vote count.

Polls (like the one made by assist devs) are for a reason.
I thought I did good! The minority might not have any impact at all, but it's their right to express their opinion nontheless, when i pointed this out. You started the whole "go learn what democracy really is" So the fault is all yours bud.

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:52:51 PM »
I thought I did good! The minority might not have any impact at all, but it's their right to express their opinion nontheless, when i pointed this out. You started the whole "go learn what democracy really is" So the fault is all yours bud.

No one says you dont have right to express and voice your opinion. You can spam the chat and forums all the way you want.

It will just not go into the final vote count and decision.

Because players like you are a minority here. And this poll has just proved it.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 16:54:55 PM by testerKB »

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:01:21 PM »
No one says you dont have right to express and voice your opinion. You can spam the chat and forums all the way you want.

It will just not go into the final vote count and decision.

Because players like you are a minority here. And this poll has just proved it.
+1

Like an instagator you stand pointing fingers telling the ones with power to ignore my opinion. I can seriously do this all night, ² easy.
No matter how hard you try, whoever you are. I will still be more caring about the community and AA than you. And speaking of "showing who you really are" What about supressing minorities, you do this often? (this one really eludes me)  You started it mate, and got me going. People who have been around me in AA knows me, this whole forum pretty much knows me. Please continue.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:03:04 PM by Ares »

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:04:24 PM »
Like an instagator you stand pointing fingers telling the ones with power to ignore my opinion. I can seriously do this all night, ² easy.
No matter how hard you try, whoever you are. I will still be more caring about the community and AA than you. And speaking of "showing who you really are" What about supressing minorities, you do this often? (this one really eludes me)  You started it mate, and got me going. People who have been around me in AA knows me, this whole forum pretty much knows me. Please continue.

"People know me, im pro competetive player, without players like me AA is dead". Thats all you have to say in this argument.

I just say - what counts most is the poll results. Is that hard to understand?
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:07:11 PM by testerKB »

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:09:47 PM »
"People know me, im pro competetive player, without players like me AA is dead". Thats all you have to say in this argument.

I just say - what counts most is the poll results. Is that hard to understand?
No, you get all i write ass backwards. I meant, i have a particular style in my writing, speaking and playing. Im abit agressive, yes.But I mean no harm with it, im a nice guy, anyone who has spoken with me on ts/vent or IRL can vouce for that. I feed on people like you,with your submessive tone and instagating style, yet you keep throwing me chunks of bread keeping me eating. Get the hint. But now that you mention it, I am kinda pro, won some stuff some years ago. You brought it up though.

No you just say "minoritys are fucking terrible, noone listens to them, and everyone who knows anything about democracy feels this way" that is whay you are saying, what i, and i can imagine many others feel when reading your posts.

HOLY SHIT I MISSED THIS IN AA!
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:12:30 PM by Ares »

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:12:17 PM »
I am kinda pro, won some stuff some years ago. You brought it up though.

I knew it from the beginning. Your writing style and contents just screams the "i am pro" message in uppercase _and_ bold.

No you just say "minoritys are fucking terrible, noone listens to them, and everyone who knows anything about democracy feels this way" that is whay you are saying, what i, and i can imagine many others feel when reading your posts.

I just argued that poll results are important. All the rest is added by you.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 17:15:35 PM »
I knew it from the beginning. Your writing style and contents just screams the "i am pro" message in uppercase _and_ bold.

I just argued that poll results are important. All the rest is added by you.
I could quote you, and totally punch holes in that statement, but it would take too much time and effort, push me and I will though! like a curled up dog you back away. And you failed to feel the ironic undertone in the "iam pro" part, which kinda sets the bar for this conversation with you. I could tell you that you remind me of my ex, by the way you argue and zigzag your way out of this mess you painted up around you, but that'd just be an insult to her.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager