Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Random Spawn Points?  (Read 12946 times)

Offline eva

Re: Random Spawn Points?
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 09:14:08 AM »
guys serious please stop that random spawn points.. it will kill the game no more
maybe if u make big maps like battlefield maps, but it wont work in current maps of AA , it will just kill the game.
i can say its fun for new players but with respawn mode, then u have to enable mods again
maybe just do 2nd copy map , for example ua 1 is normal ua 2 is random spawn points..

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 12:08:06 PM »
guys serious please stop that random spawn points.. it will kill the game no more
maybe if u make big maps like battlefield maps, but it wont work in current maps of AA , it will just kill the game.
i can say its fun for new players but with respawn mode, then u have to enable mods again
maybe just do 2nd copy map , for example ua 1 is normal ua 2 is random spawn points..

Nothing being done nor discussed at this moment if I am right. The poll is just to see what people think.

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 19:43:13 PM »
random-spawn only makes sense on new fresh maps for the beginners.
you will always have (old) and (new) experience players in an online game and it doesn't matter so much which type of gameplay you force to use.

the DEV's made in the aao history always the same mistake they listened to much to the noobs IMO. they changed and removed stuff for the majority of players and were are they all gone??

could we not make something like the miles gameplay modus with only new players in it for basement skill level without tracker k/d. so after this trial they are able to play with us adults :D :D
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager