Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Questions About the project  (Read 1561 times)

Offline degroeneman

• View Profile
Questions About the project
« on: Monday, January 09, 2012, 04:02:20 AM »
So i just found this wonderfull project that you guys are running on battletracker and now i have a few questions;

1. Will AA 2.8.5. be removed from battletracker and 2.5 added (front-page)
2. One of the problems of players dropping out in the past was the (training) would it be possible to remove the training and still be SF qualified or has that already been done? (i don't have the game yet... will download tonight)
3. I am a system administrator and i would love to help the project you are running in any possible way are there "jobs" open ??

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Questions About the project
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 09, 2012, 04:11:58 AM »
So i just found this wonderfull project that you guys are running on battletracker and now i have a few questions;

1. Will AA 2.8.5. be removed from battletracker and 2.5 added (front-page)
2. One of the problems of players dropping out in the past was the (training) would it be possible to remove the training and still be SF qualified or has that already been done? (i don't have the game yet... will download tonight)
3. I am a system administrator and i would love to help the project you are running in any possible way are there "jobs" open ??

Battletracker is Homey's stuff, his business right? Btw as a matter of fact AA2 tracker page on BT tracks all versions from 2.5 to 2.8.5 . Fair to to think that it won't be taken out.

As far as now trainings can be played but i think they aren't getting tracked.

Offline mamerize

• View Profile
Re: Questions About the project
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 09, 2012, 04:44:17 AM »
Players no need for training anymore.. but they can open & play training for fun.
All players can join All maps.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager