Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: PunkBuster Screenshots  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Nip!

PunkBuster Screenshots
« on: Monday, March 16, 2015, 06:48:03 AM »
hi,

PB still taking screenshots? And if so, does the http://IP/IP/pbsvss.html still works? if not is there an alternative?

Thanks

Offline ELiZ

Re: PunkBuster Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 16, 2015, 07:29:03 AM »
hi,

PB still taking screenshots? And if so, does the http://IP/IP/pbsvss.html still works? if not is there an alternative?

Thanks
That totally depends on the hosting solution.
If your hoster has a webserver installed and configured the way you showed the link.

As default, the server don't have PBSS taking enabled, but you as server owner can enable them

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 16, 2015, 10:11:11 AM »
That totally depends on the hosting solution.
If your hoster has a webserver installed and configured the way you showed the link.

As default, the server don't have PBSS taking enabled, but you as server owner can enable them
Make sure you understand that getting a "correct" PB screenshot isn't really too easy nowadays. For example, as far as I know, if you play on Windows 8, they will always come out pink (and not only on this game).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, March 16, 2015, 12:38:30 PM »
Honestly I think screen shots are useless now a days. .. it's not like you'll catch anything on them

Offline Nip!

« Reply #4 on: Monday, March 16, 2015, 13:24:47 PM »
Honestly I think screen shots are useless now a days. .. it's not like you'll catch anything on them

People think that it's usless, but there is only one way to actually decrypt them ;). People made PBSS Blockers, but don't forget, there is always something that's doing totally the difference.

But yeah, I'll see if I can get it working, if somoene is epxerienced enough with it, drop me a PM with your skype info, would need some help I guess, as I wasn't doing that for over 6 yrs.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager