Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Players with no respect  (Read 1376 times)

Offline eva

Players with no respect
« on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 13:37:28 PM »
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/827151/?s=bd66ccece0b811a9d9569089bc87ce572b118596
today some mins ago we were playing on urban ,  i was inside west and i was firing , bom i got a fix jam and my R reload looks like  auto , and the guy started to call me a hacker
can anybody explain to this pro that its a fixjam bug ?
i think SWISS t3ddy know what i mean

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Players with no respect
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 13:48:19 PM »
I think what he means is he had a fix jam and then after that tried to fire again. In this case all full auto guns make a lot of "click" sounds very fast which might sound a lot like a macro. I don't think it happens with the m16 though. At least it doesn't for me.

Anyone can test it out, just type "strawberry" in console and then start firing. You'll get the fix jam and can then see the effect.

Don't take my word as 100%, I'm no expert.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline eva

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 13:52:09 PM »
it usually happen in ic also for me , first time in ua

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 14:13:34 PM »
Having the guts calling someone a cheater whilst having Ketchup on his team in PE is harsh.

Offline eva

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 14:17:14 PM »
Having the guts calling someone a cheater whilst having Ketchup on his team in PE is harsh.
lol :D

Offline Mr_Rampage

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 16:00:32 PM »
first off all i dind say you where hacking becouse the dont see it ass an hack ( autohotkey ferinstance )

but as i say before i play sins 2.3.0 and i never heard an normal m16 shoot like automatic in a fix jam even an AR /RPK you just hear one click if you pres the button ,

it only happens if you got an SF or anny other gun you can set on automatic if its not automatic possible you cant hear that and it isnt a bug you can try to save your ass here but all the players no its not possible to shoot auto with fix jam whole server was talking so you left and posted this and came back to say here look an beta tester posted somthing about it blablabla

but i never sayd you where an hacker !
i just sayd i dont mind if you use a program on the background, i think its just lame !

those are the axect words dont see anyting about hacker or cheater !!!

greatings Mr_Rampage

Offline Mr_Rampage

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 16:05:26 PM »
and i know read your post it happend in IC 2 but in IC you got an m4a1 automatic so yea there its possible
but on urban with normal m16 not possible sry nice try tho to clear your name :D

have a good day cya in game !

Offline eva

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 16:11:03 PM »
well maybe u think people who use programs arent hackers , but i think its unfair so they have something i dont have
all i know i am not using program , admins can scan my pc
but i think it happend coz of wheel
i dont know what happend.. cya in game rampage.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 16:38:26 PM »
If u got fire on scroll, and run out of bullets it will make the same sound as if you would have AHK and get a jam.

Offline Mr_Rampage

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 16:52:28 PM »
i do think if the use it the are cheating the game, i sayd i dont care if you do i just think its lame ;)

and for the mouse wheel below ;)

is that still possible than i cant play with it on mouse wheel never tryde i know some who did but i that aao made it not possible annymore if it is yes than its possible but as far as i know you where getting kickt if you hade it in your ini maby the disabled it again its possible allot changed again :( but he think the know what there dooing so we have to trust them on it haha

good day cya all in game

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager