Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: pit23  (Read 8568 times)

Offline Azerty

Re: pit23
« Reply #30 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 02:46:45 AM »
this game is fucked up.  20% of the players on this game hax. They got undetected hack / bots and the anticheat on this assist sucks so they can hack on servers without be catched. I miss the good old days :(

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #31 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 02:52:20 AM »
this game is fucked up.  20% of the players on this game hax. They got undetected hack / bots and the anticheat on this assist sucks so they can hack on servers without be catched. I miss the good old days :(
In the good old days it was even worse, everyone knows it.
If you are capable of doing something great to the game, do it, otherwise sit and wait.

Also, you can always download vanilla AA and play it your way, you can even host your own server and play it with your non hacking mates.
but thx anyway.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Azerty

« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 03:21:33 AM »
I have many respect for the people who spend there free time in this game, to bring it back alive.

And yes it was worse in the old days but at least most of them got caught ...

But just face it, the hackers rapes this game ( again ) ...

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #33 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 03:26:53 AM »
yes, you might be right.
but it is very hard to catch some one of them. the only thing you can do at the moment is - as administrator of servers - watch them all. and if you are sure - i mean sure - then you can kick/ban them. also the admins should communicate about which players have been banned for such a reason. and put it in here, so Big_Sergio might check them out; he can ban them permanently of this game.
but never ban very good player - and out there, you can find a lot of them at the moment :D

Offline Ganja

« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 05:53:50 AM »
I miss the good old days :(

The good old days = the days when you had undetected hacks?
Thought it was worth mentioning your ban

Offline Azerty

« Reply #35 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 06:34:45 AM »
Witch ban ? Never had undetected hacks ganjanoob. I had linked accounts.. I stopped playing aa 2.5.8 then papa^smurf asked my acc so i gave him my acc.. Because i never thought playing this game again. Then i came back and guess what he hacked on
My acc with his noob dRx clan. So stfu pls ?

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 06:40:11 AM »
I stopped playing aa 2.5.8 then papa^smurf asked my acc so i gave him my acc.. Because i never thought playing this game again. Then i came back and guess what he hacked on
Cool story.

Offline JesseJames

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 07:05:46 AM »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #38 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 07:20:18 AM »
Oh I'm confused. I remember last time you told me you gave your pc to your grandmother's cat, and the he stepped on the keyboard and inserted hacks into AA. My bad ;)

Offline Azerty

« Reply #39 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 07:58:59 AM »
You're such a dickhead. Trying be funny, but you aren't. 1st get proof before accuse people. And stop being such a noob :)

Offline Azerty

Offline amthje

« Reply #41 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 08:50:31 AM »
dont know why it's that hard to see who is suspicious.
most players who play in a team atm are clean, im sure. there might be 3-5 weird guys but thats all.
focus on those pubbers who noone knows from competitions nor anything else but still dropping 20-3 stuff on servers.
it's easy as it is in real life (soccer), without matches u won't reach top level. only friendlies (pubbing) doesnt help a lot.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #42 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 08:55:57 AM »
dont know why it's that hard to see who is suspicious.
most players who play in a team atm are clean, im sure. there might be 3-5 weird guys but thats all.
focus on those pubbers who noone knows from competitions nor anything else but still dropping 20-3 stuff on servers.
it's easy as it is in real life (soccer), without matches u won't reach top level. only friendlies (pubbing) doesnt help a lot.

This ain't really in topic, but dude, seriously, you don't have to play competition to have 20-3 on servers.
There are still players out there, that ain't bad at all and that don't like competition, nothing suspicious about that

Offline Azerty

« Reply #43 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 09:09:25 AM »
yeah look at the tracker of ganja --> http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/827649/-Killedby-Undertaker/

he is such a pro ................................................ in disconnecting and reconnecting.

Offline amthje

« Reply #44 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 09:10:45 AM »
i dont see any pubber go like this when a lot of competitive people are on the server.
only guys i remember who are doing this are reddevil and romkje. and some guys in here already doubt their shots.
so who got u in mind going hard on public? i dont see anyone sorry

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager