Re: pit23
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 16:23:59 PM »
You're never at a loss for words Wick... :up:

but I believe you are correct! :style:

ahh tron welcome to forums : ) 

Offline zoxee

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 17:53:28 PM »
Played with him today on hospi... he was like 2-3 and suddenly 3 bursts / 3 kills...
And his sound suxx so bad... Pit you really fucked yourself dude, why do that ?.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 05:26:59 AM »
Pit you really fucked yourself dude, why do that ?.

pretty sure aa assist community fucked themselves when they put a random numb nuts to run assist...(which i think some people were skeptic about jonny handing it over to pit to begin with, being he was an 'x-script kiddie' and all).... and now that lightly based decision of who should run assist definitely burnt us. pit now knows more about by-passing assist's anti-cheat than anybody else did before.... and you can only bet that info gets leaked to his scriptin butt buddies....

granted pit is a douche, we still failed ourselves by not telling pit to kick rocks from the start. may of been less embarrassing to let this game die in peace than watch AA be on life support with the script kiddies reviving AA and then proceeding to piss all over it in the end.

You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Offline marten77

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 05:38:52 AM »
Played with him today on hospi... he was like 2-3 and suddenly 3 bursts / 3 kills...
And his sound suxx so bad... Pit you really fucked yourself dude, why do that ?.
. Well you think that everybody is cheating

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 05:39:46 AM »
pretty sure aa assist community fucked themselves when they put a random numb nuts to run assist...(which i think some people were skeptic about jonny handing it over to pit to begin with, being he was an 'x-script kiddie' and all)....

CONGRATULATIONS!

You discovered

From hero to zero.
and
temporary janitor without any perpectives

Choose your prize.

Offline Orange

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 06:21:22 AM »
hate those kids! ( my fav player its lordkatar2)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 10:21:29 AM »
pit doesn't by pass ac him self, hes cumming with someone else dick >) if you can understand me.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline zoxee

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 12:06:29 PM »
pretty sure aa assist community fucked themselves when they put a random numb nuts to run assist...(which i think some people were skeptic about jonny handing it over to pit to begin with, being he was an 'x-script kiddie' and all).... and now that lightly based decision of who should run assist definitely burnt us. pit now knows more about by-passing assist's anti-cheat than anybody else did before.... and you can only bet that info gets leaked to his scriptin butt buddies....

granted pit is a douche, we still failed ourselves by not telling pit to kick rocks from the start. may of been less embarrassing to let this game die in peace than watch AA be on life support with the script kiddies reviving AA and then proceeding to piss all over it in the end.

i sadly fully agree with u.. :shock:
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 09:16:25 AM »
*push*

So whats gonna happen with him and this case now?

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 20:05:45 PM »

we'll stated soup

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #28 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 00:47:40 AM »
Not that I'm defending Pit or anything he's accused of doing but nobody wanted Assist when Jonny left. Pit had a bit of experience helping code the multihome patch for Assist and he enjoyed AA enough to step up and take lead, something that NOBODY else here did. If he didn't, this forum wouldn't be here.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #29 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 01:02:25 AM »
Sergio was the first to reply about taking it over, pit offered coding etc etc, wich was never done(at least not released...)
August offered web management, any other could take and host this site...

So the fact that no one wanted "Assist" isn't true(not at all).
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager