Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Phantom nades  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Mixk

Phantom nades
« on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 19:04:23 PM »
So why is it the that you can physically see your grenade go through an open door, then shut it or just move away to where there is no way in hell shrapnel could even touch you, then they explode in the room and killing you?
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Phantom nades
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 12, 2014, 01:55:13 AM »
You can buy phantom nades in a store in Abu Dhabi. They're $20 a piece.

In all seriousness, I do believe it can be nothing ohter than lag.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Mixk

« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 12, 2014, 02:10:21 AM »
Well that would be all fine and dandy except, it just started happening here lately and my ping has been running from 8 to 15 or so and like I said I can physically see the nade going out the door. I am not one of these experts that can .count 4 and throw their nades either. I give myself enough time to get back. The last time it happened, I seen the nade go out the door and I was just about to the water cooler when it exploded and killed me, just as if I had jumped on top the darn thing. To top it off I was green and hadn't been hit by any gun fire. I don't know whats happening as I am not doing it any different. I don't like boomerang grenades.  :?
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 12, 2014, 13:16:16 PM »
I wonder if this is something like the objective on Woodland Outpost.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager