Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Personnel Jacket  (Read 12499 times)

Offline C_Hetherington

Personnel Jacket
« on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 04:31:06 AM »
Any chance of bringing back the personnel jacket with rank, awards, training etc...? Was a really cool part of the OG game experience. I'm aware the original server no longer exists, but just curious if that can be recreated.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Personnel Jacket
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 04:54:23 AM »
Unless you are going to work on it or you know somebody who will, it's not going to magically happen.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline C_Hetherington

« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 20:24:56 PM »
Wow, is it really necessary to be a smart a**? Was a simple curious question to anyone who may be working on something like this. If you don't have an actual answer, then why respond?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, November 03, 2021, 14:26:46 PM »
Wow, is it really necessary to be a smart a**? Was a simple curious question to anyone who may be working on something like this. If you don't have an actual answer, then why respond?
I do have an answer. I gave it above.
There is nobody working on it.
And unless you know somebody who is willing to put in the time to do it, it won't happen.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager