Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Choogelaar - Banned on HT server  (Read 3461 times)

Offline Choogelaar

• View Profile
Re: Choogelaar - Banned on HT server
« Reply #15 on: Monday, November 11, 2013, 15:00:49 PM »
yeah offcourse ,i really don't care any more about his screenshots cause what he doesn't show is the times he attacked us without no reason but these screenshots are not posted by him and that is fine with me cause i really dont care ,his intention was to get me kicked/banned so i can say good job on that 

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #16 on: Monday, November 11, 2013, 15:16:31 PM »
The proof and the evidence was stated, I see no point for you to stay here and make any kind of excuse as what you have not typically done, I can only assure you to do voting and play the game like a normal person. If you can't, there is always a remove/uninstall button. I don't know you, but you and your wife are a strange people not to hurt your fellings, just stating the facts. Your game behaviors are 0 tolerance, I saw them and you really make yourself look stupid.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 11, 2013, 15:24:08 PM »
Sure dude. Nice try, good fail.
Come back with proof.
Cause nobody is believing a moaner like you...

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #18 on: Monday, November 11, 2013, 15:42:52 PM »
My friend what to say sumthing :

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #19 on: Monday, November 11, 2013, 15:58:01 PM »
yeah offcourse ,i really don't care any more about his screenshots cause what he doesn't show is the times he attacked us without no reason but these screenshots are not posted by him and that is fine with me cause i really dont care ,his intention was to get me kicked/banned so i can say good job on that
I dont need to get you "banned" your doing a preaty good job at it by yourself at this point, like i said i was playing in the server way before you joined, i didnt started problems with anyone untill you both joined, your wife started the flash/tk first, i let it go 3 times, she then  always were near me at any position i was in and as soon i stated to fire at an enemy she start to run in front of me, that's why i had roe at some point.
The only time i tk you, was when i had my scope up shooting at an enemy at dock, when you entered the dock door and run in my fire line, i told you it wasnt intentional, believe what you want, you said you took ss of the game? post them,i'll tell you one more time, i have the intire game from the moment you joined because i knew shit was about to start, and now that's what i do, cuz i always look bad in the picture, to the moment you got kicked.
I dont even know why you people insist in playing this game, all you'r wife does in run around and gets killed 45 times to get a lucky kill, buts its ok, its free kills i guess for us.
You need a chill pill, cuz the first time we ever spoke was when HT were kicking me for using the B slot for a C, wich in that time 90% of the players did, now HT also do it, that argument had nothing to do with you, but you needed to give you 2 cents, in an other post u called me an idiot who gets pissed when he dies too much, guess what i'm playing now for more than a month with a broken hand, and i still do + frags.
I saw you joined yesterday and didnt said anything to you, YOU started to insult calling me DB, like always.
The truth was brought by you, not me you revealed yourself, wich are 2 people who love making jokes about others but cant take an opinion about yourself. I dont have to take joked from you like you dont have to take them from me.
Told you many times play your game and stfu when you see me online, i'll do the same....

Offline Bart!

« Reply #20 on: Monday, November 11, 2013, 16:02:26 PM »
I don't think anything new will be said here, no need to have an endless discussion about this  :lock:

Offline [seb@s]

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday, November 11, 2013, 16:50:16 PM »
dear Choogelaar,

i noticed that your discussion from yesterday was closed, so i can give you a short feedback. i kicked you from the server, because, and the only reason was, that you were hateful to other players. and this is the one thing i hate, if you are a friend of HT-members or not. I want "you and others" to respect the players on our servers. if they are noobs or not, if they do tk's or not, just respect the people. a repeated "MOFO" is reason enough for me to kick you. when you don't care theses rules, better play on other servers. but i have a vision, that the players like to come to us. and i dont let you destroy it. it is your decision to open a call for a ban, but for an only kick?
serious?

you are anytime invited to play on HT's server. but please play as an adult. not as an idiot.

thx
[seb@s]
« Last Edit: Monday, November 11, 2013, 16:52:33 PM by [seb@s] »
am I not destroying my enemies when i make friends of them?
(A.L.)

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Monday, November 11, 2013, 17:20:11 PM »
Ah he needs the magic mute!

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday, November 11, 2013, 17:45:07 PM »
Ah he needs the magic mute!

Wtf where u been , haven't seen you playing all that much

See ya in the battlefield  :style:   :style:

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday, November 11, 2013, 18:00:58 PM »
Wtf where u been , haven't seen you playing all that much

See ya in the battlefield  :style:   :style:

No time/tired
My new house eats my time and power.... saturday moving in and than maybe time again for some play!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager