Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ok Guys, I have a HUGE problem  (Read 1850 times)

Offline ave12

• View Profile
Ok Guys, I have a HUGE problem
« on: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 14:23:02 PM »
Ok, so I've been a fan of AA2 even since it came out after I got the disk at a U.S. Army booth at a festival in my town. (This was before overmatch was even out). So I love the game and really wanna play it again. Only problem is that my AA2 account is linked to my battletracker account that I cannot find the password for. I've tried the forgot password link but it wont even sent me a new password or a link to get a new one. PLEASE HELP!! I need you guys!

Offline ave12

• View Profile
Re: Ok Guys, I have a HUGE problem
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 14:28:47 PM »
ok good news, I get the email with the link to reset the password, but it says we'll email you a new password shortly but it never emails me anew password

Offline Alex

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 14:30:26 PM »
All account issues must be taken up with battletracker. We don't have any control over that. You can always create a new account though.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 16:02:58 PM »
Check your email spam box, sometimes it goes there.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline ave12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 16:18:28 PM »
All account issues must be taken up with battletracker. We don't have any control over that. You can always create a new account though.

i've emailed the admins of battletracker multiple times the last few months with no reply and I cannot make a new aa2 account to attach to my new battletracker account

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 16:23:00 PM »
The chances of battletracker admins helping is slim. Hopefully you get the e-mail, or you may have to make a new battletracker account.

Offline Alex

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 16:42:38 PM »
i've emailed the admins of battletracker multiple times the last few months with no reply and I cannot make a new aa2 account to attach to my new battletracker account
There is no such thing as an AA2 account anymore. Your battletreacker account IS your AA account. Just create a new battletracker account, choose your playername, and you have a new account to play with.

Offline ave12

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 18:43:42 PM »
There is no such thing as an AA2 account anymore. Your battletreacker account IS your AA account. Just create a new battletracker account, choose your playername, and you have a new account to play with.

I've tried that but when I use that to login to the AA25Assist Application it says "Account Login was OK, But this Battletracker account does not have a valid AA2 Playername registered"

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 18:52:13 PM »
I've tried that but when I use that to login to the AA25Assist Application it says "Account Login was OK, But this Battletracker account does not have a valid AA2 Playername registered"
http://battletracker.com/index.php?form=TrackerSettings

add and Name under:
America's Army 2
AAO - PlayerName: [name here]

click on Submit, do not use names longer than 20 characters, no spaces & no special characters.
you can change ur user name every 24 hours
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager