Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: New Authorization Server  (Read 11754 times)

Jonnym

Re: New Authorization Server
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, December 31, 2011, 10:43:30 AM »
Am very happy we can work together on this, This will save us Sooooooooo much work.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, December 31, 2011, 14:24:54 PM »
Any chance of getting mAAp integrated into AAOTracker?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, January 01, 2012, 14:57:07 PM »
This is like watching the ligth at the ned at the tunnel! quite happy to see hommey here.! and seemed like my database link to battletracker was the way to go :)
BlueBlaster: Dann called him a vertically-​challenged nigger.

Offline JunK

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, January 01, 2012, 17:41:34 PM »
Any chance of getting mAAp integrated into AAOTracker?

it's a good idea, but I think, you can make a few of the maps tracked, not all. You will just full-up the battletracker, and you will need to play more maps to get your stats full on the battletracker. And there are like 2 almost the same maps like the pipeline. you have the original one and you have one from the [MaaP] pack.
« Last Edit: Monday, January 02, 2012, 05:26:58 AM by JunK »

Offline wAtNc

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, January 01, 2012, 20:12:47 PM »
Hey there,

its homey from battletracker (formerly knows as aaotracker). Just wanted to drop a line here and say that I am looking forward to your progress with 2.5 Assists and if you need some help, just let me know!

As you might know, before the Army shut down the Auth-System we were already working on bringing the old aaotracker.com website back, but have stopped working on it after we heared that auth will get shut down.

So just a suggestion: we could still bring the old website back and probably we could also use our aaotracker database for your new auth system. We have most players and their stats in our database anyway so people could continue playing with their stats that they had before auth got shut down. They could then simply login into the game with their aaotracker login. We also had some very nice uMods for stats tracking in 2.5 that could get included in aao servers so that they report very detailed and accurate statistics after each round on a server. That was really cool but we had to remove it because the army did not like those uMods and disabled them a verion later anyway.

Like said: Just doing some brainstorming.

OMFG YES DO THAT PLZ NO WAY IM TAKING SERIUS THOSE NEXTGEN SHITGAMES

Offline -GrAz

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Monday, January 02, 2012, 04:48:03 AM »
Wow cool homey is alive :O

Offline JunK

« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 02, 2012, 09:41:19 AM »
u mean
pipeline
sf pipeline
and then maap pipeline,
all the 'serious' maps should be tracked,
if ur that concered with not being able to get a good aao tracker rank just beg homey to give u the rank "starship captain" with lots of pretty pink stars

yeah just the serious map should be tracked, not the teh yeti home or what for map name it have, that kind of maps shouldn't need to be tracked. And I not concered about my rank because the game is for fun. But do you guys still want to make the maps? if so the game will be full then with maps, maybe you guys can start making idk... new weapons or something like that... if it's possible...

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Monday, January 02, 2012, 13:47:19 PM »
I belive all maps AA maps and MAAP, should be tracked....

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday, January 02, 2012, 15:01:51 PM »
Or maybe you could nudge him alot with "working on MAAP" message?

Offline Eddiegoon

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, January 05, 2012, 06:01:55 AM »
Sounds really good has there been any progress and hi all.

Offline -GrAz

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, January 05, 2012, 06:47:27 AM »
Sounds really good has there been any progress and hi all.

Hi as far as I'm aware the honor system is close to BETA or is in BETA testing. 

link regarding progress:

http://hsc.natescomp.com/2-5-assist/progress/

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, January 05, 2012, 09:36:52 AM »
Hi as far as I'm aware the honor system is close to BETA or is in BETA testing. 

Indeed

Offline Whoopass

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, January 05, 2012, 15:28:40 PM »
To end all the heat about what maps should be tracked, maybe there should be a setting in the server configuration that defines what maps will track and then this can coordinate back to tracker (allowing Homey to define those terms). But in order to track all maps, you also have to get Homey's input because his tracker has to monitor it (meaning he may need to alter stuff).

[Edit]

In addition, I have a question about this new auth setup. We log in using our battle tracker accounts (my user being [-R-]Whoopass). When we sign in and play do we show up as our tracker user name or as our previous AA user name? Cause my in game name before was [-R-]Maj.Whoop-SF.

If it's through tracker does that mean we have to make name change requests through tracker? Just trying to get an understanding of the limitations and setup - we should also consider the character #s because username's on sites can sometimes be upwards of 25 characters where AA limits to 18. I wouldn't mind getting back the original 20 character limit for names.
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 05, 2012, 15:51:37 PM by Whoopass »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager