Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Mywwig.com and AA025.com Tournaments  (Read 8621 times)

Offline +EcK+ronhigh

Re: Mywwig.com and AA025.com Tournaments
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 18:24:28 PM »

Looks like TWL rules are out of the questions as they own them.  So let’s just do our own.
Being a Corporation we have to follow the ownership rules.

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 18:38:10 PM »
You don't need to change much. Your rule set for the most part is fine.

Just get rid of rules 7, 13, and 18.

Easy.

eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline +EcK+ronhigh

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 18:42:09 PM »
Will do,
Thanks

Offline +EcK+ronhigh

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 19:24:40 PM »
I have changed the rules.  IF anyone has input please let me know.  [email protected]

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:00:40 PM »
Can't login.
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline +EcK+ronhigh

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:22:00 PM »
what is the email you used on your account?

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 22:02:48 PM »
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline +EcK+ronhigh

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 22:12:10 PM »
You have to go to xpleague.com for mywwig.com to create an account.  Don't go to eliteclanwars.com to make an account.  The only site that is up and running is XPL  we are doing an upgrade to all the sites.

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 22:34:41 PM »
xpl is the one i registered at.
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline +EcK+ronhigh

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 22:46:55 PM »
I could not find your account on xpl or the mywwig.com site.  Go to mywwig.com and create your account.  once you receive the validation letter click on the link.  It will take about 5 minutes for the site to update xpl.  The cron jobs run every five minutes. I have had 64 people sign up on the site today and all went well.  Let me know once your have competed the validating and I will check to make sure all is good.
Thanks for your support.

Offline +EcK+ronhigh

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 17:46:18 PM »
AA 2.5 Tournament Update   

Tournament Single Elimination, 4v4, Pipeline, Friday July 27, 2012 9pm EST:

Two ways to participate in the tournament create your own team or come onto ts and you will be placed on a team.
TeamSpeak 3 ip.  64.31.47.246:10003.

Create your team.  Go to Xpleague.com or mywwig.com and create an account.  Your account will not be created until you respond to the validation email.  If you’re having problems come onto ts for help.

To create a team go to xpleague.com and click on the teams link at the top of the page. Click on the create Team link.  Fill in the information needed to create your team.  Tell your team members the password and name of  your team.

To join a team you must create an account at mywwig.com or xpleague.com.  Click on the team’s link at the top of the xpl page.  Clicks join a team and search for your team name enter the team password and your set. Please go to your profile and input your AA guid.

If you’re not on a team and want to participate in the tournament the WWIG staff will place gamers on a team.  Gamers must have an active account on mywwig.com or xpleague.com to join a team. Please go to your profile and input your AA guid.

WWIG staff will be in ts all day Friday to help gamers join our weekly Friday night tournaments.

Offline cArN1VoR

« Reply #41 on: Friday, July 27, 2012, 11:52:18 AM »
We need to all get together snd try to make somthing work you guys are over here trying to do eck tounreys but refuse to sign up for wogl that i got to pickup aa i dont understand why people do this shit this isnt 2.7 / 2.8.1 there is not enough teams to be having 3 leagues/ladders/tourneys the community needs to all go to one ffs #BoutaStartE-SlappinTheseHoes.
Accomplishments: wasted 9 years playing americas army (well wasted time, i must say) Winning several open matches, Being the shittiest player to make it out of open. That is all.

Other Aliases: -n2p.kruNk!!, w0o0o0o.ess^, -cRo.cvor..

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #42 on: Friday, July 27, 2012, 12:27:20 PM »
The sites an absolute nightmare. Can't get anything done easily.
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline +EcK+ronhigh

« Reply #43 on: Friday, July 27, 2012, 14:18:33 PM »
We are not trying to screw any other competitions site.  Our goal was to support the AA game as we have in the past. 

Our site is like another site, you create and account and respond to the validating email and your account is set up.

We are providing the servers for the tournament and hope everyone joins us for a night of fun gaming.  That’s what it’s all about enjoying aa.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager