Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: My 'darling' Pit  (Read 3178 times)

Mia Cop

My 'darling' Pit
« on: Saturday, October 01, 2016, 02:58:22 AM »
I think Pit just managed to shit on himself lol, someone contacted us in Facebook:

Link in conversation, collected shouts to make things look worse:

This is not the first time same thing did happened, only one person has done this before and only one person who could do it again is Pit.

This means he is still here at forum and chat but why? He was banned last spring but his server is still working and he does things like this.

So if there was any doubt is he here or not, there is no doubt about it anymore lol. So he is here all the time but he should not have any reason to be here anymore, so if someone was wondering who could be attacking servers all the time, think why Pit is still here, what are his interests here six months after his ban and why servers have been crashing almost daily after he got banned.

Nt Pit, you cant take me or the game down.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 01, 2016, 03:46:52 AM by [Mia] »

Offline ronski

Re: My 'darling' Pit
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 01, 2016, 03:54:29 AM »
geeez he really needs some help irl

"involved in some sex chat on the game forum." lmao

this is ridiculous

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 01, 2016, 07:22:27 AM »
Omg seriously wtf is this. Someone is messaging your bf about some chats in here? Chats in AA. Shiiiiit. Besides that, there is nothing to seem. Some ppl taking this way to serious. Poor fkng pit. Stop rubbing your keyboard.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 01, 2016, 07:28:36 AM »
Its so ridiculous that it doesnt even look like a real attempt, although the peculiar "approach" is something he would do. Well, aside of the message itself, I hope your bf is well aware of the situation as a whole?

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 01, 2016, 12:49:51 PM »
Mia get off your high horse............ ;) You like it, :D :D

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 01, 2016, 17:47:29 PM »
 :?

Yea he really need help.

Mia Cop

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 11:47:11 AM »
Its so ridiculous that it doesnt even look like a real attempt, although the peculiar "approach" is something he would do. Well, aside of the message itself, I hope your bf is well aware of the situation as a whole?

It doesn't look Koden but I know what he is trying to do and all 'haters' members around this community.

Sure my BF knows everything. Pit likes to write a lot with my BF so even if I try to hide anything how would I do it, Pit is always there making the 'story' much more 'alive' then it actually was or it is.
I think he is bored in his life so he need someone to talk to. :-)

Like I stated. Have nothing to hide!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager