Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Mouse Macro Users?  (Read 4379 times)

Mia Cop

Mouse Macro Users?
« on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 03:47:13 AM »
Can someone please explain to me what is Mouse Macro Users and why is forbidden to use it?
Thanks!

Offline ..!..NSS..!..

Re: Mouse Macro Users?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 04:01:41 AM »
It is software used to get better aim essentially cheating.....
The religious fingers are for people who have no rational argument left. If the world was supposed have religion it would have been made with it billions of years ago. I won't stop you from living in Fantasyland.

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 04:19:05 AM »
There are various kind of macros, they are kind of softwares you can install for your mouse to get advantage over others. You might get more clicks per second than you normally get, so you could shoot single shots which reminds of autofire, but is just more accurate. Then again some might reduce your recoil or breathe, some might help you aiming.

You dont use macro by accident, you need to install the software and take them in use. There are many mouses that have macro softwares by default, but they are not in use if you wont take them in use.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 04:26:08 AM »
A macro is essentially a way to do more than 1 thing with just 1 click. The most common is to have it click as often as possible as long as you're holding down the mouse button. This means, like ronski said, you're able to fire at roughly the speed of automatic fire in single fire mode with the help of such macros. Since single fire has a lower rate of recoil, it makes for quite a good advantage.

Again, like ronski mentioned, more complicated macros can be created where you can almost completely remove recoil. We ban for no recoil cheats as well as macros that do this. The difference between the two is the fact that the cheat prevents the recoil from ever happening in the first place (i.e messing with the game assets) while the macro generally deals with the effect of it (aim moving up and to the side) and tries to counter it. It's probably not as effective as the actual cheat but can still be very effective.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Galle

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 04:31:59 AM »

It automaticly corrects your recoil  :down:
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Mia Cop

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 04:44:05 AM »
So why is so bad to use a macro mouse with that installed software if it's working more powerful then normal one? We all can install that software and there will no be problems about it anymore and people will not be banned because of using it.. Or I am wrong so badly about this opinion?
If we all install the software for macro mouse will this affect bad for the game, what would happen?

Mia Cop

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 04:48:55 AM »

It automaticly corrects your recoil  :down:
This is when you shoot with macro mouse?
Don't judge me, but this is really looking awesome..

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 04:52:29 AM »
So why is so bad to use a macro mouse with that installed software if it's working more powerful then normal one? We all can install that software and there will no be problems about it anymore and people will not be banned because of using it.. Or I am wrong so badly about this opinion?
If we all install the software for macro mouse will this affect bad for the game, what would happen?
Installing additional software to gain an advantage is cheating.
If we were to allow mouse macros, why not allow no recoil cheats? While we're at it, we could also allow aimbots and wallhacks.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Galle

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 04:55:44 AM »
This is when you shoot with macro mouse?
Don't judge me, but this is really looking awesome..

It is a cheat, like wallhack or aimbot. Program helps you to shoot without recoil. Almost all games have recoil with purpose that good players can control it better and thats how shoot better. By using macros you don't have to correct your recoil yourself which makes it a cheat.
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline ronski

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 04:56:19 AM »
What if we would all just download all the hacks there are and start hacking our asses off just beause they are working more powerful than normal one, if we would all install those hacks there wouldn't be any problems about hacks anymore and people wouldn't get banned because of using it.

I hope you were trolling with your question...

Using a macro is attempt to have advantage over others. If you have ever shot with real guns, they have recoil as well, you can't get rid of it with another t-shirt
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 05:09:44 AM by ronski »

Mia Cop

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 05:09:31 AM »
Installing additional software to gain an advantage is cheating.
If we were to allow mouse macros, why not allow no recoil cheats? While we're at it, we could also allow aimbots and wallhacks.

Like I was saying Teddy I didn't know what is 'macro mouse users', so I do understand it now. I just wanted explanation about it.
I don't really know what is aimbot and wallhacks too.. :)

And no Ronski, I am not trolling I just trying to understand about what people are saying here. If I want to play this game I need to need stand it, do I? :)

Mia Cop

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 05:13:57 AM »

The last sentence didn't wrote good so I will replay it.. 

And no Ronski, I am not trolling I just trying to understand about what people are saying here. If I want to play this game I need to understand it, do I? :)

Offline ronski

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 05:15:58 AM »
Like I was saying Teddy I didn't know what is 'macro mouse users', so I do understand it now. I just wanted explanation about it.
I don't really know what is aimbot and wallhacks too.. :)

And no Ronski, I am not trolling I just trying to understand about what people are saying here. If I want to play this game I need to need stand it, do I? :)
Of course.

Aimbot aims to your enemy automatically and with wallhack you see your enemy through walls.

Mia Cop

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 05:26:47 AM »
Of course.

Aimbot aims to your enemy automatically and with wallhack you see your enemy through walls.

I need to be honest, I like macro mouse now, after Galle send me that video, lol, but this doesn't mean I am gonna use it.
I just like it, shooting really fast.. XD
There's rules in this game for a reason even I dont understand it all, maybe someday I will, that's why I am asking things I don't understand..
Thank you all for your time and explanation. :)

Mia Cop

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, April 03, 2016, 05:36:56 AM »
Omg, the video you've send me Ronski.. About Wallhacks... :O
So this people are called cheaters..
Just simple wow..
Guys and girls, don't cheat, it's not even fun. :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager