Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: - MASSADA -  (Read 4884 times)

Offline zoxee

- MASSADA -
« on: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 15:05:47 PM »
Great new weapon capable of using standard M16 NATO rounds as well as 7,62mm KALASHNIKOV..

Amazing ^^

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8owUHII7y4&feature=related[/youtube]
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline zoxee

Re: - MASSADA -
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 15:17:07 PM »
Best gun I ever hold in my hands is mosin.

frankly you'd rather take some english courses instead of haunting the forums 24/7
and posting bs
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 15:29:55 PM »
Why do we need more advanced weapons? Can't wait for when civilization's advances are made evident by the regression of weapons.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 15:36:31 PM »
WOW, WOW, WOW. This is really nice. Thanks for posting this.

Now, my birthday was in May, but you can send me this piece as a late gift, no problem.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 15:46:35 PM »
All I've fired is an AK-4 (which is basically a G3 made in Sweden), a Galil AR, an M-14, a Carl Gustav M-45, and an MG3, plus a PM.

PS
I thought this was the random fact day.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 17:57:27 PM »
Why do we need more advanced weapons? Can't wait for when civilization's advances are made evident by the regression of weapons.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 21:43:37 PM »
You will never have regression of weapons, that's just stupid. No one is going to go backwards in technology, it's just not realistic.  The main thing will be reducing the number of weapons made/in use. The U.S. and Russia have been reducing their nuclear arsenal for quite some time now. Also, at this point I don't ever see humans advancing beyond the need of war. As long as there is someone different out there, there will always be hostility and war. As long as greed still exists, there will be war. I feel that a nuclear war wiping out most of the human race is more probable than us advancing to the point where we have no more conflicts. It's all about human behavior.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 21:46:17 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 21:52:56 PM »
You will never have regression of weapons, that's just stupid. No one is going to go backwards in technology, it's just not realistic.  The main thing will be reducing the number of weapons made/in use. The U.S. and Russia have been reducing their nuclear arsenal for quite some time now. Also, at this point I don't ever see humans advancing beyond the need of war. As long as there is someone different out there, there will always be hostility and war. As long as greed still exists, there will be war. I feel that a nuclear war wiping out most of the human race is more probable than us advancing to the point where we have no more conflicts. It's all about human behavior.

100% agree

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 23:10:12 PM »
Oddly enough, I agree with Archi and Killa.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #9 on: Friday, July 27, 2012, 00:44:49 AM »
You have to be hopeful for the future Killa. After a generation or two dies off things will be a lot different I think.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #10 on: Friday, July 27, 2012, 00:55:03 AM »
After a generation or two dies off things will be a lot different I think.

Damn, I have to stop agreeing with you. Since we no longer have natural selection in our species, stupidity is allowed to breed. In fact, it breeds more because it is stupid. Humans have made progression but stupidity, greed and selfish behavior still run rampant in our society. I firmly hold no hope for this generation or any future generations.

Offline Alex

« Reply #11 on: Friday, July 27, 2012, 01:39:54 AM »
You have to be hopeful for the future Killa. After a generation or two dies off things will be a lot different I think.
Unfortunately greed and fear is in human nature. Ideas come and go with generations, but human nature will always be there. In order for everyone to get along they all must agree on everything, be it religion, government, or culture. It's just not going to happen.

You're right though, the next few generations things will be different, but not necessarily better.

Offline ZakuAce

• Needs moar ROE
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, July 27, 2012, 02:05:17 AM »

I thought you were cool :|

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #13 on: Friday, July 27, 2012, 11:53:37 AM »
Damn, I have to stop agreeing with you. Since we no longer have natural selection in our species, stupidity is allowed to breed. In fact, it breeds more because it is stupid. Humans have made progression but stupidity, greed and selfish behavior still run rampant in our society. I firmly hold no hope for this generation or any future generations.
I agree. In the world's current state we let the stupid and the weak live, and sometimes it seems we even encourage it (e.g can't find a job, the country pays you).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Alex

« Reply #14 on: Friday, July 27, 2012, 14:00:15 PM »
I agree. In the world's current state we let the stupid and the weak live, and sometimes it seems we even encourage it (e.g can't find a job, the country pays you).
Not being able to find a job doesn't mean you're weak or stupid.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager