Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Looking for a Server to Join to play America's Pipeline or bridge crossing.  (Read 3167 times)

Offline Strawberry

I am trying to go back to the good old days to play the older American's Army that everyone loved before the updates..   Can anyone refer me to a free or a pay to play server group to play this.     Thank you.    :style:

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Looking for a Server to Join to play America's Pipeline or bridge crossing.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 25, 2018, 16:05:34 PM »
All the servers are free to play.

The community is not huge, but I do believe there's people playing every evening. Just open up 25Assist and look for servers with players online. I believe the EU evenings are more filled than the NA ones.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Strawberry

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 25, 2018, 19:32:50 PM »
Thanks Teddy for your suggestion.  Would you are anyone else here help me get re-establish on AA 2.5.  I can pay  you.   I lost everything back a while ago. AA erased my screen name honor.  I have tried to create a new account and register but nothing I do seem to work .  If you have time I can pay you or if you think there is someone else here you could help, I will post a help wanted ad on the board and maybe someone can help me.  Let me know if you can.. Thanks  David

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 27, 2018, 20:52:55 PM »
Thanks Teddy for your suggestion.  Would you are anyone else here help me get re-establish on AA 2.5.  I can pay  you.   I lost everything back a while ago. AA erased my screen name honor.  I have tried to create a new account and register but nothing I do seem to work .  If you have time I can pay you or if you think there is someone else here you could help, I will post a help wanted ad on the board and maybe someone can help me.  Let me know if you can.. Thanks  David

You need account is that what you're asking for?
If so I'll give you one of my accounts,  shoot me a private message

Offline Stackout

« Reply #4 on: Friday, December 28, 2018, 16:15:08 PM »
Man would be an awesome throw back if I can get on whilst others are online playing Pipeline. I miss these maps.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 29, 2018, 03:09:45 AM »
You can register a new account at no cost over at https://auth.aa25.org/register/
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager