Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: -=LGC=- Unban - (zibi)  (Read 3045 times)

Offline zibi

-=LGC=- Unban - (zibi)
« on: Saturday, February 18, 2023, 16:54:25 PM »
Hello everyone,

Another drama  :style:

I would like to ask why did I get banned on ther server -=LGC=- EURO MapVote and by who ? How can I appeal this and how can I prove to you that I don't have any cheats. Please understand the situation, I've been playing this game for a very long time and I just know how to play it, I played on many lan and non-lan tournaments when this game was still alive, for me it looks like someone for me it looks like some people just cried, some people like General alkos because she hate me and he will never believe that there is possibility to play good in this game, you believed it and gave me a ban.

If you have no reason to ban me, at least prove that I have something. From my side I can make stream on twitch, youtube or other platform no problem for me

Offline General_alkos

Re: -=LGC=- Unban - (zibi)
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 18, 2023, 17:35:55 PM »
Let me be the first to answer you..
people don't like me, as you say, but I don't like idiots like you who record "stream" for 20 years and cheat all their lives..
I've played with you so many times that I'm disgusted that you're back to aa2 again!!
shut down aa2 and don't ever come back here for shame and embarrassment..
it is not enough for you that you have been banned from all admins and servers all your life..
you're not ashamed to write again for who knows what time...I'll record my game...
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 18, 2023, 18:00:15 PM by teddy_grizzly_bear »

Offline zibi

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 18, 2023, 18:01:23 PM »
I was only banned from all SWISS servers due to a conflict with Merlin - Head Admin and also on another one only Urban Assault server, so what you are talking about

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, February 18, 2023, 18:14:35 PM »
Let me be the first to answer you..
people don't like me, as you say, but I don't like idiots like you who record "stream" for 20 years and cheat all their lives..
I've played with you so many times that I'm disgusted that you're back to aa2 again!!
shut down aa2 and don't ever come back here for shame and embarrassment..
it is not enough for you that you have been banned from all admins and servers all your life..
you're not ashamed to write again for who knows what time...I'll record my game...
There is no reason for you to start insulting others here.
Please, do take a look into your passport and act your age. It's incredibly sad that this is something I need to reiterate so often for some members of this ever dwindling community.

There is no evidence of zibi having cheated. Just as there is no evidence of you having cheated. Doesn't definitively mean that you've never cheated, for either of you.
If you have some actual evidence of the contrary, you're welcome to provide it.

As for the ban, there's unfortunately nothing we can do on our end right now. Just as Elon can ban you off of his "free speech platform", a server owner is well within their rights to choose who is able to play on their server.
It may not feel fair, but that's life, I'm afraid.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, February 18, 2023, 18:26:03 PM »
teddy, you have no idea, I don't want to talk about anything.. we've all had enough of 20 years of his.. "look at my stream" and it's been banned in the game forever by all admins and all servers..
answers like the one you gave... we have been reading for 30 years!!!
that's why it's banned from all admins and all servers if it's not from you who don't play a2 and have watched his "stream" in so many years..
good luck!!!

Offline zibi

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 19, 2023, 07:38:12 AM »
The only person who do not have idea it's you, General Alkos. You have theories that contradict the theory of the rest of the world, wake up, you are not alone in this world.

I would still like to know who banned me and justified on what basis. Let's see who is so brave and what arguments he has. Please only substantive comments.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 20, 2023, 06:03:00 AM »
teddy, you have no idea, I don't want to talk about anything.. we've all had enough of 20 years of his.. "look at my stream" and it's been banned in the game forever by all admins and all servers..
answers like the one you gave... we have been reading for 30 years!!!
that's why it's banned from all admins and all servers if it's not from you who don't play a2 and have watched his "stream" in so many years..
good luck!!!
Believe me, I've played against him quite a bit. And he is a good player. Sometimes seems like he's too good to be "real". Other times makes stupid mistakes. Just like any human.

But the reality is that the general level of this game has been going down in tandem with its user base. If his current skill set would be put against the best of the best from the game's heyday, he'd be average at best.

<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 20, 2023, 06:47:51 AM »
I played too, that's why I wrote this..
Everyone here is a good player, but when someone "sometimes" jumps "by five classes" from others and has unreal kills, it is noticed..
He has UNREALLY killed me so many times in these years, not only me but also the others, that's why he was always banned from all admins on all servers..
Believe me, he was not banned by all admins for nothing..

p.s.
after all, I don't really care if other players don't complain about him... let him play
I know that when he plays with me and he has unreal, frequent kills again like before, I will kick him from the Grandma server...
if he plays normally, there are no problems ..We are not fools for playing for so many years honestly and just for fun.
for me, this topic is closed

Offline Bart!

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 15:54:42 PM »
Believe me, I've played against him quite a bit. And he is a good player. Sometimes seems like he's too good to be "real". Other times makes stupid mistakes. Just like any human.

But the reality is that the general level of this game has been going down in tandem with its user base. If his current skill set would be put against the best of the best from the game's heyday, he'd be average at best.

Agree

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, February 25, 2023, 06:37:17 AM »
I do not agree with the assist admins Bart and Tedy!
Live long Zibi and aa2
how I didn't complain about Bart and Tedy, and they both play great!!!
Everything is ok, but you, assist adminin, I don't know what to tell you.. the day will come again when everyone will throw him out..
you are ok for yourself, but Zibi must show himself to me as a player who does not cheat,not sometimes but always!!
that's how it is! For years
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 25, 2023, 07:10:10 AM by General_alkos »

Offline Bart!

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, February 25, 2023, 12:54:33 PM »
Well, I did play against him also in the past, and he had some great shots.
But before that, when I used to play competitive, I've seen even more unrealistic shots from players who turned out to be able to do the same in LAN play.
When I play CS:GO sometimes, I also see a big difference in aiming quality of some players.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager