ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Poll

Do we fire JonnyM for making bad calls?

Yes
1616 (82.5%)
No
342 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Leadership elections  (Read 6626 times)

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

Re: Leadership elections
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 05:05:44 AM »
what a kindergarten here.
Im so happy that i dont spend already money in this assist, seriously you are the first guys ive ever seen that you give a hacker a second chance.

If you go to other communitys, and admins will give somebody a second chance,... That admins get directly fired! Worst thing what you can do you must always look behind the community (the honestly people here) You want more people in game? and posting a thread about a hacker that he is unbanned? haha

I will do a nice picture about that here, posting it on some sites and then im gone.

"WE FIGHT AGAINST HACKERS"
© ASSIST

haha
piss you all!

Wrong thread, Topic fail brussels :style:

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 05:07:17 AM »
what a kindergarten here.
Im so happy that i dont spend already money in this assist, seriously you are the first guys ive ever seen that you give a hacker a second chance.

If you go to other communitys, and admins will give somebody a second chance,... That admins get directly fired! Worst thing what you can do you must always look behind the community (the honestly people here) You want more people in game? and posting a thread about a hacker that he is unbanned? haha

I will do a nice picture about that here, posting it on some sites and then im gone.

"WE FIGHT AGAINST HACKERS"
© ASSIST

haha
piss you all!

Goodbye, nobody will miss you anyway  :cool:

Offline Ru$tY.

• View Profile
    • eleganceinviolenceclan.com
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 06:11:16 AM »
Jonny I can understand your decision about pit.

Without a doubt, you're the right man for the job.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 06:16:56 AM »
Stay dude.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 06:20:30 AM »
Jonny you should calm down men... Just because some people disagree with your decision that doesn't mean you have to be upset. Yes I get why people are against this decision, but on the other side I get why you choose this, but as people said it's a democratic world (most part) and you should grow a back to stand straight to critism even if you do this in your free time. You guys are doing a great job though. As you can see no one wants you to leave  :up:

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

JonnyM

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 06:34:54 AM »
I can see from this thread that I still have support. I thought from reading some other stuff on here that was no longer the case, hence the need for a vote.

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 06:47:48 AM »
I can see from this thread that I still have support. I thought from reading some other stuff on here that was no longer the case, hence the need for a vote.

Your decision about pit has nothing to do with your ability to take the leadership. I dont agree with you in that single point but you are still the best for this job.

greetings

=]ES[=H3!!Y=]DE[=

Offline Petrol

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 08:02:54 AM »
JonnyM I think you should stay our authoritary leader, because democracy is crap. In my opininon you have maked one bad decision -- REAL BASIC

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 08:10:31 AM »
damn i clicked yes accidentally, you jonny the one that disabled mods and i respect that, after you joined again assist only got better, sure spanky and eliz did a great job too but with your mindset i agree the most

Offline Bart!

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 08:55:48 AM »
I also want to take 1 more thing here.

Jonny, you are really a good leader, because you DARE to take controversial measures, for example disabling tracker for mods. I'm sure not many people would do it, but it is one of the best steps I have seen by a leader of a project. I actually think it shows you're a good leader. Even though a decision might not be the best for everyone, at least you try to do the best for the community instead of just waiting and doing nothing.

Furthermore, the Pit case.

I want to state a few facts:
He has been project leader
He wanted to have some people banned because he was sure they had private hacks.
He resigned because he got pissed off
He made a private hack in order to piss off other people whom he thought were hacking
He gave the admins information in who to contact in order to get better anticheat
A better anti-cheat was developped, private hacks got caught

Look at the bold parts.
See the connection?

I don't know if I'm right here. But if I am, there is one more reason to support Jonny

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 09:20:05 AM »
Jonny, i haven't seen no one in previous threads questing your ability to leader, since you came back you have made some great and significant improvements. I said this once and i will do it again, i think you are a wise and tolerant guy, but you have no right to ask people to respect Pit after what he did, Pit acted like an immature kid, when he took advantage of his Assist knowledge to bypass Anti-cheat, for that and can not back you up on this specific decision.

Bart those facts are not accurate.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 09:48:17 AM »
I also want to take 1 more thing here.

Jonny, you are really a good leader, because you DARE to take controversial measures, for example disabling tracker for mods. I'm sure not many people would do it, but it is one of the best steps I have seen by a leader of a project. I actually think it shows you're a good leader. Even though a decision might not be the best for everyone, at least you try to do the best for the community instead of just waiting and doing nothing.

He wanted to have some people banned because he was sure they had private hacks.
He made a private hack in order to piss off other people whom he thought were hacking
He gave the admins information in who to contact in order to get better anticheat

Look at the bold parts.
See the connection?

I don't know if I'm right here. But if I am, there is one more reason to support Jonny

That's in essence what i said here already,
so thx for not quoting me, even partially..
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

JonnyM

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 09:58:06 AM »
Jonny, i haven't seen no one in previous threads questing your ability to leader, since you came back you have made some great and significant improvements. I said this once and i will do it again, i think you are a wise and tolerant guy, but you have no right to ask people to respect Pit after what he did, Pit acted like an immature kid, when he took advantage of his Assist knowledge to bypass Anti-cheat, for that and can not back you up on this specific decision.

Bart those facts are not accurate.

All I ask is for tolerance, to wait and see what happens.

Offline Ak4fire

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 10:06:27 AM »

If he dont have any proof he can ban ppl thats it. Now when he cant ban the cheater he starts to cheat himself. WTF is that?? He performs as a kid and when he does not get what he wants so he wants revenge. Ban him and NEVER remove it. Jonny has made ​​too many missteps in recent times to remain as leader. Providing free ticket to the cheater is a big sign of weakness from a leader who not dare stand against cheaters.
Put back MOD with honor but change how they are show in assist. 1 list with MOD and 1 list without MOD.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 10:20:22 AM »
If he dont have any proof he can ban ppl thats it. Now when he cant ban the cheater he starts to cheat himself. WTF is that?? He performs as a kid and when he does not get what he wants so he wants revenge. Ban him and NEVER remove it. Jonny has made ​​too many missteps in recent times to remain as leader. Providing free ticket to the cheater is a big sign of weakness from a leader who not dare stand against cheaters.

Apparently you never studied the cold war in school and if you did,
you would wonder about how many secret secret agreements took
place at that time between the US and the USSR.
That's called Diplomacy.

And seriously, people who strive to use private cheats that no one can detect,
WTF is that also ? Be serious.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager