Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Kick notification with new 25Assist update plus lag  (Read 6862 times)

Offline nailum

• fuckum if they cant take a joke
    • View Profile
  • AA: nailum
Re: Kick notification with new 25Assist update plus lag
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 18:38:02 PM »
this just might cause a civil war

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 18:48:18 PM »
Let's start an uprising! Hang the admins from the highest of trees!
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 19:42:28 PM »
I actually think the Admins did a great job this time and everyone can see it in pubs...The playstyle changed on some players, guess it's hard to hear enemy's now without some of those exploits...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 19:44:10 PM »
I actually think the Admins did a great job this time and everyone can see it in pubs...The playstyle changed on some players, guess it's hard to hear enemy's now without some of those exploits...
a guy was asking if I could let him use a higher volume and no ambient sound cuz his sound is too low lol

also, heres a warning for 2 Israel players, stop using a sound exploit, we know when u guys do it! :)
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 19:49:29 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 19:56:15 PM »
So back to the original posters question,is this cvar with the mousewheel gonna be considered in the future or will it stand?

Thanks

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 19:57:05 PM »
i hope that the new realease also somehow disabled mouse macros......or this scroll cvars affect only clean ppl

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 19:59:00 PM »
So back to the original posters question,is this cvar with the mousewheel gonna be considered in the future or will it stand?

Thanks
We will discuss :up:
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 20:00:50 PM »
That's all I ask for...Thank you :D

Offline Mixk

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 21:00:28 PM »
By chance could I put my wish list in on your next update?  :P  Is there any way to get something in the next update to stop players from going up and putting their heads through walls to have a looksy?  I have seen a few people doing this and saw one guy doing it to a closed door. When I called the last person on it the fool had nerve enough to act like he had no idea what I was talking about and I said," well  just reflect on what you were doing just before you got banned if I see it again and you will figure it out". Then he goes on to say," well every really good player does it".  :poorguy: :sign_ban:  Now I understand why I can never be a really good player.  :? :?
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 22:09:55 PM »
all those discusions about mouse wheel wtf u guy using that for? Why just use it for single or auto and enjoy the basic game

Offline dapand

• View Profile
  • AA: Panda
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 22:19:50 PM »
I got kicked too for having Supported Fire on my wheel down - I will find a way to get another key but still... I assume this CVAR is related to fighting hacks and exploits ?

@_@

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 23:51:58 PM »
lol you guys cvar'd mouse wheel down? why?
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 03:35:32 AM »
i know, i should not put oil into the fire, but
 - thank you guys for doing this good job, because now playing this game is more fair to all
 - why should i use such bindings - do i need to get in a better position against others that have this not done. no.
 - this game will now be much more popular. or do you think it is funny to get killed everytime, only because of some 
   advantages by doing this with the settings, no.
 - and yes, until now, sometimes i did see that kick messages, i thought - oh, maybe the kicked player will not be THAT
   good anymore in near future
 - over all, fairplay is shouted out all over the world. why should that not count for this game...

Offline Killjoy

« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 03:48:02 AM »
I've been playing this game with the same config for the past several year now and now with this new update I'm not able to play the game with out lag until being 2 min into the game I get the boot. Being puckbuster kicked   (for 5 min) ....CVAR ENGINE.INPUT MOUSEWHEEL *=SUPPORTEDFIRE   Whats with that ? Its not just myself that is having the issue I was talking with others on a clan  teamspeak server where most where saying its been happening to a lot of others. There dropping like flies with the dreaded punkbuster kick in a$$  Does anyone else have this issue? Speak up on if your in the same boat and if so could you share your solutions if any.   Thanks

should be easy to fix, use equals instead of consists in the cvar...

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #29 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 04:43:51 AM »
Well done  with this update, guys. You do great job to keep this game clear and fair.

GREAT JOB. haters gonna hate, losers gonna lose.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager