Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Kick notification with new 25Assist update plus lag  (Read 6849 times)

Offline Bart!

Re: Kick notification with new 25Assist update plus lag
« Reply #30 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 05:28:25 AM »
should be easy to fix, use equals instead of consists in the cvar...
equals only works if you want to enforce people having a certain bind on a key. If you want to kick for equals fire, then it's easy to bypass by making it a double action keybind.

So that won't work.

The problem for me is, I'm very much used to having my mousewheel up for putting it onto burst/automatic (AltFire), maybe you should look in the possibility of changing the names of these commands (altfire, supportedfire), to something without fire in it. I do not know if this is changeable though.

Offline rxcapitan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 08:42:35 AM »
ppl dont use scroll for singlefire anymore..u can bind autofire  to left button on any 10eu mouse...cant u guys put some minimum delay before presing fire...something like for that run exploit when screen starts shaking

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #32 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 15:07:33 PM »
AltFire is on middle mouse button by default,
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Bart!

« Reply #33 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 19:33:44 PM »
I doubt many people use default keys either, neither do I, and neither do most of the players.

My middle mouse is my push to talk, I'm not going to change Altfire to that.

I have binded my Altfire to a side button on my mouse, but it's plain annoying to change something which has grown as a habit for me.

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Monday, December 17, 2012, 19:40:28 PM »
they point is that it ll not affect ppl who shoot with single in auto mode since they r all usin mouse macro i bet.....so the only one who suffer ll be clean ppl who have to change setings after years of usin...................but no1 ll listen so just change ur kyes

Offline Baloo

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 02:11:33 AM »
they point is that it ll not affect ppl who shoot with single in auto mode since they r all usin mouse macro i bet.....so the only one who suffer ll be clean ppl who have to change setings after years of usin...................but no1 ll listen so just change ur kyes
Why do you write here with 2 different accounts rxcapitan?

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 02:18:14 AM »
Why do you write here with 2 different accounts rxcapitan?

He is interesting psychological type. Writing using 2 accounts, playing using 3/4 accounts.

Four identities, fucking agent.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager