Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Joe131 - Assist Admins, Please Respond  (Read 28944 times)

Offline Mr_Gunman-GB

Joe131 - Assist Admins, Please Respond
« on: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 06:52:30 AM »
Hi all,

I have messaged a few Assist admins, and still have had no reply. So, I’m going to post my concerns on the forums in the hope an admin can actually do something.

I want to complain about a player called JoE131. Joe has been a problem for a long time, so much so, I see that he posted a ban appeal on the forums back in December 2020. Up until recently, Joe has been banned on the LGC servers for insulting and TKing players, and Badboy gave him (yet another) chance to redeem himself. He has been playing okay for the past couple of weeks, that was until last Friday night.
Last Friday, an LGC admin kicked him off the server and Joe immediately TK'd players before he left the server. He then proceeded to insult the LGC clan and Badboy personally by calling him a 'tyrant' in the chat box. This was all very normal behaviour for Joe, however, he then took it all a step much too far.

As some might be aware, Badboy has been suffering from Lung cancer, which has recently come back. The previous time he had lung cancer, he had a lung removed. Joe made a very nasty comment regarding Badboy's cancer in the chat box, that was so disgusting that I just cannot quote it... Needles to say, Badboy hasn't been feeling himself lately and the comments from Joe has left him very distraught. Badboy is such a big pillar in our community keeping our game going, but because of Joe's horrible comments and actions, he has decided to take down his LGC servers. Joe has single-handedly destroyed this game and potentially this community with his actions, and he is not in the slightest bit regretful.
I logged on to Assist today and yet again Joe is making similar comments in the chat box...

I think I can speak on behalf of all of those in the LGC clan, Badboy, and other players, that we are all very fed up with Joe's constant vileness towards players. He has been given so many chances before, both by Badboy and the Assist admins, and every time he is allowed back on he just insults everyone again. Now with this extra level of vileness, the best thing for the game would be a permanent ban of all of his multiple accounts. These are a few of his accounts that he has been using on the LGC server;

rwtw.joe131
[oR.joe131]
[oR.$dwac]
JoE131
WeaponsCacheFinder
Exceptional-American
m67king-[USA]
[oR.madeinamerica]
mr.clean2007
Mack-Bench
FREE_JOE_MOVEMENT

I know he will have many more accounts, these are just a few that I have recorded.
There have been many calls by many players to ban this punk, so if an admin could do something about it, we will all be very grateful.

Many thanks indeed,

Best regards,

Gunman

Offline ICON-BoMBer

Re: Joe131 - Assist Admins, Please Respond
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 16:56:14 PM »
i agree on Gunman.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 16:58:32 PM by ICON-BoMBer »

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 17:14:33 PM »
Tedy_medy-I think you should ban JoE131 from shootbox..I quote--hopefully you die peacefully like in game m8..it's just not right and there would be a lot of insults on a health basis..even when I was in a real war, I never wished something like this on the enemy....a man has cancer and it is unacceptable to write about his health condition..I thought it was said in anger the first time, but every day the insults are getting worse..

Offline atomsoldier

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 17:18:29 PM »
I also agree with Gunman

Offline Mr_Gunman-GB

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, August 18, 2022, 20:27:52 PM »
Hellooooo, any admins care to ban this punk? Or can they not be bothered about all our concerns???

Offline Bart!

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 28, 2022, 13:28:13 PM »
Hi,

Just to clarify,
Personal offenses are not allowed in the shoutbox and will result in a ban.
In-game behaviour, if not with excessive behaviour & proof, is up to the server admin to ban them, we do not give a permanent ban for non-cheating related issues.

However, if it's excessive and influences the small community we have, it might result in a temporary ban if we see it fit.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, September 04, 2022, 01:42:14 AM »
Not sticking up for this dude joe, what he stated was wrong, but in the end it's only words, can't take away freedom of speech.......

You guys are the 1 feeding into him, very easy to ignore him....

Assist Banning him from game would be totally wrong....

Should be up to server owner's to stop him playing on there server's

I forgot the commands to banmask ip's 
Pb_banmask +ip i think

Then again LGC yous aren't to easy to get along with in your server, it's pretty much your way or you get muted or kicked
I mean geez we're all adults and can't swear in a old ass game or taught other player's, call them noobs or bitches or whatever without getting threaten being kicked or muted...

I kinda of understand dude joe probably got tired of all rhe shit that happens on your servers

But far as the cancer shit uncalled, but again only words..

Yes having cancer sucks i lost family over cancer but that's life....

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, September 10, 2022, 03:36:14 AM »
Not saying you're wrong, but I'd at least expect screenshots when asking for someone to be banned.

Offline TomHighway64

« Reply #8 on: Friday, November 10, 2023, 06:35:44 AM »
As above?

Offline -caP!taL1sm..

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, December 19, 2023, 23:20:21 PM »
Is Badboy ok? Damn, that sucks to hear about the cancer...hope he's still alive.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager