Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: No recoil  (Read 28963 times)

Offline General_alkos

No recoil
« on: Monday, October 23, 2023, 06:32:42 AM »
Is this the old Supreme that has always been banned on Grandma? And then he privately begged me to remove his ban and that he would play normally.

TomGunny15h [ASSIST]
Your previous names in no particular order : Supreme+ Skyscanner babaTunde+ ireking+ and others

p.s.
Can assist admin tell us players on request which player is which, because since the time of batletracker we don't know who is who?some old scammers, cheaters are taking advantage of this situation and they have no place in aa2..
« Last Edit: Monday, October 23, 2023, 06:37:22 AM by General_alkos »

Offline ronnylayouse

• View Profile
  • AA: SNAKE+
Re: No recoil
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 23, 2023, 16:04:25 PM »
I answered you already, noob
i never had the name suPreme before, i had it only once, few months ago ^^

admins can confirm what i'm saying

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 23, 2023, 18:36:59 PM »
I didn't even ask you anything, just assist admin

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 05:00:09 AM »
He was called suPreme_ from 22nd of March until 18th of April of this year.

There is no record of him using another name containing "supreme" in the last 10 years.

With that said, this sounds like a witch hunt if I've ever seen one. Just because someone can control their recall semi-decently (which you wouldn't be able to tell from a third person video like this anyway) doesn't mean they're cheating.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 05:46:17 AM »
Everything ok, I was just asking

Offline Bart!

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 15:00:09 PM »
He is not cheating based on what I see here, I've seen people with better recoil control, both online as on LAN.

Offline TomHighway64

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, November 09, 2023, 07:50:36 AM »
Seeing as you have closed replies on the other topic Bart ......

I am not inciting any further involvement with this character who has now changed his name to my username with a plus and is  abusing everyone in chatbox .. Enoughs enough concerning this Snake+ character dont you think? He isnt exactly gaining any support and impersonating my name and abusing people isnt a good representation of this game .....?
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 09, 2023, 09:28:54 AM by TomHighway64 »

Offline Bart!

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, November 09, 2023, 16:25:48 PM »
For behaviour I can understand, just wanted to clarify there is no cheating as that was what the topic was about.

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, November 09, 2023, 16:46:36 PM »
SF][-General_alkos11h [ASSIST]
Bart-It's not about cheating, it's about humiliating and insulting

I answered ten hours ago on shootbox

Offline TomHighway64

« Reply #9 on: Friday, November 10, 2023, 06:02:25 AM »
For behaviour I can understand, just wanted to clarify there is no cheating as that was what the topic was about.

Just read the chat box Bart , This guy is intent on being abusive to anyone that listens . Its not good for the game . Changing his name to my name with a + after it ?! What all that about ? Childish games? Then berrating me and my Mother !!? Its pathetic but we dont need this type of behaviour . It needs dealing with . Its not about Mothering everyone. Many of us are grown adults , we play for fun and are mostly civil to each other  and the small nucleus of players are what`s keeping the game alive .
Sincerly Id like to see the admins play a bit more and be noticeable.
Best
Tom

Offline TomHighway64

« Reply #10 on: Friday, November 10, 2023, 06:05:47 AM »
He was called suPreme_ from 22nd of March until 18th of April of this year.

There is no record of him using another name containing "supreme" in the last 10 years.

With that said, this sounds like a witch hunt if I've ever seen one. Just because someone can control their recall semi-decently (which you wouldn't be able to tell from a third person video like this anyway) doesn't mean they're cheating.

This isnt just about recoil .

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager