Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Is there anyway to still play this game? What do I have to do in order to play?  (Read 10846 times)

Offline Petter

Is there anyway to still play this game? What do I have to do in order to play?
« on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 11:13:08 AM »
I downloaded the 25Assist and I would love to be able to play this game online since I used to play this game when I was younger but that is over 10 years ago by now. Is there anyway to still play this online, then please help me register somehow. Battletracker is down nowadays it seems and I don't remember my old names/passwords to begin with. How are you guys playing this game nowadays, what do I have to do in order to play.

Offline Petter

Re: Is there anyway to still play this game? What do I have to do in order to play?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 20, 2020, 11:18:32 AM »
Ok so I found this link https://auth.aa25.org/register/ and registered there so I guess I only have to wait for the admin to accept it?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Is there anyway to still play this game? What do I have to do in order to play?
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 21, 2020, 03:22:55 AM »
Ok so I found this link https://auth.aa25.org/register/ and registered there so I guess I only have to wait for the admin to accept it?
Sort of. Most new accounts get activated automatically within 10 minutes. Yours did as well.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager